[RELEASE] Estim Bondage

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Bondage

Post by Kevin77794 »

Is there a guide me version of this tease?
Alienmaturo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alienmaturo »

Today I ran the full tease and was really exciting! I was prudent in power level so I could stand every torture though quite strong.
Many thanks to the author.
I have two questions. How is possible to know in advance the duration of any tease?
Which are other titles comparable to Estim bondage?
Thanks in advance.
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

Alienmaturo wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:12 pm I have two questions. How is possible to know in advance the duration of any tease?
In general it is not possible. Those are small programs. So they can have random duration based on random numbers or your actions.
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

Kevin77794 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:22 am Is there a guide me version of this tease?
Check out these options for downloading and running teases offline:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=24101
https://www.reddit.com/r/Milovana/comme ... heos_tease
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by picofarad »

Alienmaturo wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:12 pm Today I ran the full tease and was really exciting! I was prudent in power level so I could stand every torture though quite strong.

Yesterday, I ran this and had a real gut-wrenching surprise. I had the calibration signal at 40% which I had fairly strong but not as strong as I could handle. Torture was a max of 100%.

Got into partial bondage (only because my Magbound random timer was acting up). Started the tease and in the third scene I got the 100% pain file. it was so strong I threw up a little in my mouth! I was able to get to the amp switch and turn it off. It was a bit too much even for me <LOL>.

I was running it on a PC with a blue tooth connection to an audio setup I designed/built myself (viewtopic.php?p=361126#p361126). Tri-phase hook-up with a steel butt plug as common and a SS sound as A and a bronze ball clamp as B. I always us electro gel to make certain I have a good connection.
Will try again and be a bit more careful in calibration (but not too timid) and maybe try 90% for max pain. I do want some good torture but don't want to be puking.

Nevertheless, this is really a great webtease for a timed self-bondage scene.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

picofarad wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:32 pmYesterday, I ran this and had a real gut-wrenching surprise. I had the calibration signal at 40% which I had fairly strong but not as strong as I could handle. Torture was a max of 100%.

Got into partial bondage (only because my Magbound random timer was acting up). Started the tease and in the third scene I got the 100% pain file. it was so strong I threw up a little in my mouth! I was able to get to the amp switch and turn it off. It was a bit too much even for me <LOL>.

I was running it on a PC with a blue tooth connection to an audio setup I designed/built myself (viewtopic.php?p=361126#p361126). Tri-phase hook-up with a steel butt plug as common and a SS sound as A and a bronze ball clamp as B. I always us electro gel to make certain I have a good connection.
Will try again and be a bit more careful in calibration (but not too timid) and maybe try 90% for max pain. I do want some good torture but don't want to be puking.

There's a post I made back in July 7 2020 about the Estim used in this webtease. There are 40hz signals in the right channel of one of the pain files. If I remember right, these aren't really tri-phase optimized files, but at the same time it likely isn't bad to be wired in that configuration, but when I ran this back for the first time in 2020 when this was a new tease, whenever I hit that specific stimfile when I was wired in tri-phase it felt like fire. The discussions that existed in another estim forum that no longer exists from back in the day, we basically shunned anything under 100hz as being 'too close to DC' and in general avoided stuff 200hz or lower. With good electrode contact anything 400hz or higher can feel just pleasurable and just fine, or cranked still be painful, but 40hz square wave is diving deep. This tease was made for a 2B, but really the only thing that makes it not compatible(in my opinion) with a DIY stereostim style device is that one pain file, if it was modified, removed, or replaced it would make me ok with rerunning this more often. I guess my wish list apart from that would be if there was a finisher sequence to it versus just ending, but I realize that's not the point.
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

picofarad wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:32 pm Yesterday, I ran this and had a real gut-wrenching surprise. I had the calibration signal at 40% which I had fairly strong but not as strong as I could handle. Torture was a max of 100%.

:bow: That is why I never really played that game as instructed. I only did a quick tour with the controls well with in reach. Your set up sounds very exciting.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by picofarad »

Electro wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:50 am
picofarad wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:32 pmYesterday, I ran this and had a real gut-wrenching surprise. I had the calibration signal at 40% which I had fairly strong but not as strong as I could handle. Torture was a max of 100%.
There's a post I made back in July 7 2020 about the Estim used in this webtease. There are 40hz signals in the right channel of one of the pain files. If I remember right, these aren't really tri-phase optimized files, but at the same time it likely isn't bad to be wired in that configuration, but when I ran this back for the first time in 2020 when this was a new tease, whenever I hit that specific stimfile when I was wired in tri-phase it felt like fire. The discussions that existed in another estim forum that no longer exists from back in the day, we basically shunned anything under 100hz as being 'too close to DC' and in general avoided stuff 200hz or lower. With good electrode contact anything 400hz or higher can feel just pleasurable and just fine, or cranked still be painful, but 40hz square wave is diving deep. This tease was made for a 2B, but really the only thing that makes it not compatible(in my opinion) with a DIY stereostim style device is that one pain file, if it was modified, removed, or replaced it would make me ok with rerunning this more often. I guess my wish list apart from that would be if there was a finisher sequence to it versus just ending, but I realize that's not the point.
I have gone back and read that entire thread, including your post. I do like this tease and but for that one file I found it great. After reading that thread, I reran the estim but only had 90% for max pain and was more timid on the initial calibration. Torture was strong but tolerable but then some higher frequency torture was too low. I also set the tease max lower and that seemed to help.