[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-4

Post by Helequin »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:21 am Regarding your first spoiler:
I would generally say I'm not into humiliation no, although humiliation can encompass a huge range of things. Some of the more playful, teasing or confidently dominant type stuff I enjoy being on the receiving end of (and doing if I'm in control), but the more degrading or debasing stuff I can't stand.

Cuckolding/adultery related themes I just outright won't touch (the exception is when everyone is willingly involved and having fun in the scenario, e.g. Stag/Vixen etc.). But, cuckolding specifically can be turned off in Fury which is a really smart inclusion.

With Fury specifically (contains spoilers for the start of the plot):
Spoiler: show
She comes in with the sole aim to torment the player who was, apparently an awful boyfriend to Contact 1 and achieves control through blackmail of the player. So Fury has pretty much no attachment, affection or care for the Player and is only there to mess them up and taunt them for being worthless.
Now, are there people who will love Fury's personality as is? Absolutely and there's nothing wrong with that. I just thought this should show up in her description so anyone downloading her is aware of what they are going into.

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am Someone created a potential workaround if you go to "Debug" in the menu strip, then Timers, and then click Start Timer 1. It doesn't always fix it, but I have been able to resolve several stuck sessions that way.
That's a good idea to keep in mind thanks. Suspend and resume seem to work for me so far as well. I've also stopped using Domme Types instantly, which does seem to help.

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am I'm able to edge quite a lot as well, I think Fury may be balanced to my ranges (90 minutes to 150 minutes per session), and she won't start edging you until after the third stroke cycle to make sure you're warmed up.

You can adjust the frequency of the edges if you change the ModuleHub script a little bit:
Okay, this makes a lot of sense. 90-150 minutes are pretty long sessions, which are great fun but not so easy to fit inside a busy day. I was running 60-90 min. When I get more time to try Fury out further I may see if I can reduce the length of the stroke cycles in the options a bit, and possibly tweak the chances as you showed.

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am I know the angle isn't for everyone, but I hope not too many people are turned off by it
I definitely get where you're coming from here, and don't think you should go out of your way to change Fury based on individual preferences as everyone's are somewhat different. I just felt she and the plot's start were severe enough that a note in her description might be good to include. I was expecting a viciously demanding domme, not someone out for a viscous, long-lasting revenge.

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am That actually was a specific angle I worked on during development. As I add more content to her, I plan to have her better respond to other sub attitudes, and that will probably involve tweaking how she reacts to "good" behavior
Ah, this makes sense. I still think the plot will at least initially scare anyone going along with it into being rather obedient, but maybe I'm just too willing to take orders at times. :lol:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am
GodDragon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:21 am I would agree. I haven't tried Fury myself and I am a fan of T&D but only stroking + edging and some CBT is too limited to me and I'll stick with miss blue for now and my Spicy build I am working on.
I would say to give Fury and few run-throughs and see how you feel. She is focused on stroking, edging and CBT, but she has quite a few tricks up her sleeve. Some of them take time or certain situations to develop. My first major content patch is going to be to implement Contact 2, and she represents a very different set of fetishes and style of domination, but she won't appear until after time and situations have occurred in Fury, so you'd be ready for her if you had some time with Fury already.
GodDragon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:21 am So if that's the vibe of the personality I would agree to put some more information into the post to make sure everyone knows what the main focus of the personality is.
I wouldn't say humiliation is the main focus of Fury, I would say her main focus is breaking you through insane depths of ache and desperation :smile:
Yes I will give her a try at some point but I'd really like the addition of chastity. I've never liked cuckolding or anything along those lines and for me chastity is just another version of T&D so it would fit perfectly with Fury. I will be working on Spicy anyway and if I find something interesting in your personality I will definitely try to make it a part of Spicy to.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

After trying it for a bit I must say I enjoy Fury a lot so far. It does take some time to get going, but that's a good thing IMO. For the most part it feels like a natural progression.
The blackmail angle isn't my cup of tea, but it doesn't bother me too much.
I do really appreciate the work you put into creating an actual character with motivations instead of simply a set of t&d related scripts.
1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am Believe it or not, I'm actually the same way in that I don't really like humiliation/degradation. What I do really like is a girl who will put you through absolute agonizing hell and not give two fucks about how much she's making you suffer and how unbearable it is. So I think that's how I relate that idea when writing the character of Fury. She says my cock is useless, what I hear is that she doesn't care what happens to it so it doesn't matter how rough she is. She says I was never good enough for Contact 1, I hear she's got all this pent up aggression that she's going to spend years taking out on me. So I guess the humiliation itself isn't what I'm getting off on, it's the implication of what someone who feels that way about me is going to do to me. I know the angle isn't for everyone, but I hope not too many people are turned off by it
This is pretty much how I approach Fury. I don't necessarily like humiliation/degradation either, but I get it in the context of Fury and her motivations. What I would like to see if possible is more interesting interactions when you push back on it. So for example countering with "I'm not a loser" would trigger a response from her that goes beyond a simple one liner, acknowledging that you don't like it without actually backing down.
1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am I'm able to edge quite a lot as well, I think Fury may be balanced to my ranges (90 minutes to 150 minutes per session), and she won't start edging you until after the third stroke cycle to make sure you're warmed up.
Well that explains why sessions seemed a bit tame so far... It's tricky thing, balancing a complex personality. For Miss Blue I created a script that keeps track of #SessionEdges when you say "I can't take it" or some version of it during edges. The idea was to use this to allow the Domme to 'learn' your limit and use this to reward/punish you if you do better/worse than usual, but I never fully implemented it. Also it still doesn't take into account different session length ranges.

Two more spoiler-ish notes:
The first Contact1 session seemed broken. Contact1 said the Domme wouldn't join yet she popped in all the time, responding to my inputs and taking over for entire modules several times.

In the deleting Hentai script I got an error saying "unable to delete remote images" or something to that effect, even though I set up a Hentai folder specifically for TAI. Since I don't care for Hentai much this script falls flat for me anyway: I couldn't care less if she deleted all of them... Maybe there could be an alternative script that uses Hentai images but without the domme thinking this is somehow an irreplaceable collection?
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Helequin wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:25 am
1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am That actually was a specific angle I worked on during development. As I add more content to her, I plan to have her better respond to other sub attitudes, and that will probably involve tweaking how she reacts to "good" behavior
Ah, this makes sense. I still think the plot will at least initially scare anyone going along with it into being rather obedient, but maybe I'm just too willing to take orders at times. :lol:
You have to blame me for that part of her personality probably :lol:
I had helped a bit 1885 with betatesting her and my approach was exactly that of a brat...which is how i think i would handle a blackmail scenario in real life.
I was doing what she was asking me to do, since she was blackmailing me, but surely i wasn't happy about having to do that and i tended to answer with things like "you can't really be asking me to do this" or "i will find a way to get out of this and make you pay" and stuff like that....which in the end always manage to piss her off even more and become even crueler :lol:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Isn't there a talented writer maybe that can make a humiliation add-on? :whistle: I miss this too.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:49 pm You have to blame me for that part of her personality probably :lol:
Ah yes, quite possibly then :lol: . I think my own most realistic reaction would be one of two things. Either yes the blackmail is scary enough to get me to comply, and then I'm taking no chances to give her a reason to follow through on it (pretty much total obedience unless she asked something actually crazy). Or, the blackmail isn't as bad as submitting and I'd tell her to do what she wants and walk away.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

paswis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 pm Isn't there a talented writer maybe that can make a humiliation add-on? :whistle: I miss this too.
+1 :-D
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

I figured I'd chime in. Put me in the camp of people who doesn't get off on humiliation but really likes Fury. The blackmail scenario is well done.

I have run into an issue though, every time she tells me to get the riding crop, and that I will need to do XXX hits I wind up with an error message pop up and then it stops responding. I haven't found any workaround for this except to restart.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, I realized there was a mandatory setup step I forgot to include that explains a couple of the issues I've seen crop up here and there. I've updated the OP with the following mandatory setup step:

Under Range Settings, "Edging Ends Taunts" MUST be set to 0 percent.

It should be fine to keep going if you've already started using Fury, just make sure you go to Settings->Ranges, and on the left hand side you'll see a setting called "Edging Ends Taunts". Make sure it's set to 0 percent and you should be good to go moving forward.
Helequin wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:25 am I was expecting a viciously demanding domme, not someone out for a viscous, long-lasting revenge.
I think you described most of my webteases :lol:
PtheV wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56 pm I do really appreciate the work you put into creating an actual character with motivations instead of simply a set of t&d related scripts.
Thanks a lot. It's a nightmare sometimes, trying to keep everything held together properly in the scripts, but keeping that sense of character and progression is part of what I'm hoping gives Fury long-lasting appeal.
PtheV wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56 pm What I would like to see if possible is more interesting interactions when you push back on it. So for example countering with "I'm not a loser" would trigger a response from her that goes beyond a simple one liner, acknowledging that you don't like it without actually backing down.
I do plan on expanding a lot of the responses into their own scripts. My output is a little slow right now because I'm focused on getting Contact 2 implemented, which is like a massive expansion. But once that's out, I'll be able to push out smaller, more steady content additions, and part of those will be to flesh out some responses
PtheV wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56 pm The first Contact1 session seemed broken. Contact1 said the Domme wouldn't join yet she popped in all the time, responding to my inputs and taking over for entire modules several times.

I spent a while trying to track this one down before I realize what was probably happening. If you make that change I outlined at the start of this post, setting Edging Ends Taunts to 0, that should keep the domme out of Contact 1 sessions. Let me know if you still have that issue after making that change though
PtheV wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56 pm In the deleting Hentai script I got an error saying "unable to delete remote images" or something to that effect, even though I set up a Hentai folder specifically for TAI. Since I don't care for Hentai much this script falls flat for me anyway: I couldn't care less if she deleted all of them... Maybe there could be an alternative script that uses Hentai images but without the domme thinking this is somehow an irreplaceable collection?
Under Settings->Images->Genre Images, do you have a URL File set for hentai images? It may have been pulling an image from online and then trying to delete that picture. When Fury runs the deleting hentai module, it checks and see how many hentai images you have, and if it's less than 10 then Fury won't run that module. I'm not sure if it counts URL File images off-hand, but I would clear both from Genre Images and then Fury will leave hentai out of her future torment methods :-)
Daragorn wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:49 pm which in the end always manage to piss her off even more and become even crueler
Or as I like to call it, her ideal state :whistle:
paswis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 pm Isn't there a talented writer maybe that can make a humiliation add-on? :whistle: I miss this too.
But...we were just talking about whether or not people should be warned about Fury's humiliation aspects :lol:

But really though, can you give me some more detail of what you mean by humiliation add-on? Like, what would be in it?
dbt wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:09 pm I have run into an issue though, every time she tells me to get the riding crop, and that I will need to do XXX hits I wind up with an error message pop up and then it stops responding. I haven't found any workaround for this except to restart.
What's the error that it gives you?
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

1885 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:28 pm
But...we were just talking about whether or not people should be warned about Fury's humiliation aspects :lol:

But really though, can you give me some more detail of what you mean by humiliation add-on? Like, what would be in it?
Hmm well, I like to do humiliating tasks. I really don't know how to describe, there are humiliating lines in Fury, but for me personally, there needs to be more than a few jabs here and there. Stuff like line writing, kneeling, bowing down, holding positions, bondage, making me do other things than simple stroking, edging and maybe some CBT, you know? Creative tasks that go along with your creative writing.

"Bound to her will" did this pretty fn good:
There was a day where you were only allowed to eat simple, cheap breakfast and drink water, to save money that you had to put into a gift box that you had to build for her. Obviously you didn't actually gave this money to someone, but putting it in there knowing that it's the money you would've spend on other stuff excited me a lot. In the evening, you had to kneel before the computer and ask for her permission to eat dinner and she mocked you for it and was talking down on you so very good that I fell in love. It was a really humiliating experience. The other day, you had to tie yourself to your bed while putting Tease AI on text-to-speech. She teased you and you had to put an apple into one hand that you must'nt let fall, or you'd be punished. She described how she looked right now and went away to party with her friends and hitting on guys for what felt like hours and you were just laying there, waiting for her, occasionally hearing some femdom audios that she put on for you to hear. That was really amazing too.
I just love these kinds of stuff and I miss this in Fury. Maybe there is stuff like that and I didn't see it yet, I couldn't play for a while, so if something even nearly similiar is in it, I apologize. :lol:

Also, I don't like to know how a session with fury will go. Sure, there are some variations here and there, but for the most part I know that I will be jerking and edging for the most part. I see though that you and other people like that more than I do and it's okay, I'd like to have some days in it though where... you know, just something completely different.

I'm rambling. Sorry. :lol: Fury is awesome and I love you for creating it. Thanks!
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

Holy crap 1885 is back! Welcome back and thanks for the work! I can’t wait to try Fury.

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but have you given any thought to a Patreon? I know that there are a bunch of people here who would subscribe, including myself, I know one lady personally who makes over 30k a MONTH on her Patreon, and her level of work is on par with yours (though in a different genre). Not saying that’s the number you could expect, just that it can be real money, and you have a small but devoted fan base here.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

1885 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:28 pm
What's the error that it gives you?
I'll have to make it happen again to find out. It's happened 3x in a row when starting the riding crop punishment.
I've realized that if you say "Please stop" she will stop what she's doing and take you to a random punishment. This is probably a (minor) bug. So the last time I got the riding crop started I just did this and it took me to a different punishment. The first time this happened I had a half dozen clips on my cock and said Please Stop and wound up with it taking me to start the Clips punishment (Are your hairclips close).
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

Just had my first-ever full successful session with Tease AI using Fury! She's incredible. AMazing work, 1885!!!
turpenti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by turpenti »

I hope 1885 won't mind me saying that. Not a spoiler per se, but a hint to those who might want them.
There is a small teaser for Contact 2 in the Start file. She is taking this in a whole new direction, but those who are already at their limits won't probably have much to do with her. I, for one, am both fascinated and scared.
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am ..... she won't start edging you until after the third stroke cycle to make sure you're warmed up.
Where/what would I adjust to bring this down to 1 or 2? Or at least reduce the time spent stroking. Not all of us have enough Stamina for this. Feel like I'm at the brink way too soon for her enjoyment.

-A