Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by jp »

Any chance of listing TeaseMe exclusive teases separately? I don't like to have this stuff on my hdd, so I just download new stuff every once in awhile and then remove it when I'm done. The list of teases has gotten so long now that I can't really keep track of what's a port from NYX and what's an exclusive to TeaseMe.

Thanks. :)
artis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by artis »

All of my teases are TEASEME exclusives.

Nobody has tried to port them to NYX. I know that some can be ported, but mine tend to have a lot of pages too which might make it difficult
incarcerate
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by incarcerate »

Is there any way to request that a tease be put into teaseme format?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to style the buttons in Teaseme? Mostly I just want to bold the text or change the color of it, or the color of the button. Putting a custom image on a button would be totally awesome!

Absolutely love Teasme! My thanks to the developers, and to all you great guys & gals that write teases and/or convert them to Teaseme.

Thanks
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

@jp: do you mean a listing on the site or within TeaseMe?

@incarcerate: You can download a milovana-tease by yourself (there's an option in the open tease-dialog) to be playable in TeaseMe.

@PlayfulGuy: No, you cannot style the buttons at the moment, sorry.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I have a question/request for the developer.

Is it possible to pass a parameter to the teaseme.exe executable, so you could open a tease by just clicking on the .xml file? I've tried setting this up (with "Open With..." in Windows or even a simple batch file), but Teaseme opens and I get this error:

Error: The type initializer for 'TeaseMe.TeaseForm' threw an exception.

The main reason I ask for this is that I was trying to create a script to open a random Teaseme tease, and I was getting the same error when I tried to open the application and a tease with one command. I've accumulated a pretty large collection, and I thought it would help me to rediscover forgotten gems. :blush:

Love Teaseme! Thanks for all the work done for this community! :wave:
ImageImage
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

'teaseme.exe filename.xml' should open the tease directly in the latest source code, but I am not sure if this is in the latest release. If not, maybe you can checkout the sources from github and build it yourself.

Trusfrated wrote:I have a question/request for the developer.

Is it possible to pass a parameter to the teaseme.exe executable, so you could open a tease by just clicking on the .xml file? I've tried setting this up (with "Open With..." in Windows or even a simple batch file), but Teaseme opens and I get this error:

Error: The type initializer for 'TeaseMe.TeaseForm' threw an exception.

The main reason I ask for this is that I was trying to create a script to open a random Teaseme tease, and I was getting the same error when I tried to open the application and a tease with one command. I've accumulated a pretty large collection, and I thought it would help me to rediscover forgotten gems. :blush:

Love Teaseme! Thanks for all the work done for this community! :wave:
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Thanks! I had forgotten (or wasn't aware) of the February update to the source. Any idea when 0.1.5 will be ready for the masses? I know the addition of variables is exciting to many here.

I appreciate that the feature I asked for is already in the latest code. Rather than installing C# and trying to figure out how to properly "build" the new version myself, I will patiently wait for the proper release. :whistle:
Takenaga wrote:'teaseme.exe filename.xml' should open the tease directly in the latest source code, but I am not sure if this is in the latest release. If not, maybe you can checkout the sources from github and build it yourself.
ImageImage
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

wtcommunity wrote:For those who can't download torrents here is a http mirror:

Code: Select all

http://www.wikitransfer.ch/30s/Ultimate ... .part1.rarhttp://www.wikitransfer.ch/30t/Ultimate ... .part2.rarhttp://www.wikitransfer.ch/30r/Ultimate ... .part3.rar
(sorry - can't upload files over 2GB and this tease is 2093 MB :geek: )
I've tried several times to download from these links but part 1 always ends prematurely. Part 2 is 700mb and part 3 is 693mb, but part 1 always stops between 500 and 600mb. Has anyone else experienced this?

PG
wtcommunity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wtcommunity »

PlayfulGuy wrote:
wtcommunity wrote:For those who can't download torrents here is a http mirror:

http://www.wikitransfer.ch/30s/Ultimate ... .part1.rarhttp://www.wikitransfer.ch/30t/Ultimate ... .part2.rarhttp://www.wikitransfer.ch/30r/Ultimate ... .part3.rar
(sorry - can't upload files over 2GB and this tease is 2093 MB :geek: )
I've tried several times to download from these links but part 1 always ends prematurely. Part 2 is 700mb and part 3 is 693mb, but part 1 always stops between 500 and 600mb. Has anyone else experienced this?

PG
I downloaded the thing in premium mode without any problem - here is the reupload:

http://www.wikitransfer.ch/331/Ultimate ... .part1.rar
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

Is it possible to get video controls in teaseme? Like a pause/unpause button?
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

What happend with the "Milovana Challenge"???
I thought that the Idea was awsome! :yes:
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Philo, I'm trying to install your android app on my kindle fire. I can't tell what I need to do next though. I get a black screen with a "???" in the upper left and the system clock in the upper right, but no other controls that I can tell. I've allowed installing outside apps and installed version 15 with ES File Explorer. I can see your icon so I assume it's installed. I've put one small tease in the /files directory... the XML is there and then the images are below that in the subfolder pointed to in the XML. What am I missing?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

prawndiddy wrote:Philo, I'm trying to install your android app on my kindle fire. I can't tell what I need to do next though. I get a black screen with a "???" in the upper left and the system clock in the upper right, but no other controls that I can tell. I've allowed installing outside apps and installed version 15 with ES File Explorer. I can see your icon so I assume it's installed. I've put one small tease in the /files directory... the XML is there and then the images are below that in the subfolder pointed to in the XML. What am I missing?
The app is installed fine, that is the startup screen. You should have a standard menu button, which then lets you load teasse / set preferences. If you select load in the menu it should give you a list of any teases you have installed. If you don't get a menu button let me know the android version you are running and I will test it in the emulator.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

Or try long pressing Home.
Its the new menu in 4.2.2