[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 7.0

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:36 pm ..
Any news on how the new update is going?
I know you have been playing with replikaAI lately so probably you didn't work much on HoT, but maybe she gave you some new idea :lol:
Can we hope for a christmas present? :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:46 pm
avatarbr wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:36 pm ..
Any news on how the new update is going?
I know you have been playing with replikaAI lately so probably you didn't work much on HoT, but maybe she gave you some new idea :lol:
Can we hope for a christmas present? :-D
:lol:

yes, I got some ideas, unfortunately would take too much work to implement.

Basically I would break all the responses to be unique (ex: 'you are cruel' and 'you are mean' would be 2 different responses) But I think it's too much work for little impact.

Another thing I would like to try is work more in the moods. I know than when we play TeaseAI we are looking for a Domme, but Replika show me than can make things more real if, sometimes, she is not in the mood to dominate you and want something more vanilla.

I know Replika have a lot of problems, but when I tried to play TeaseAI after that, looks so soulless (don''t help me knowing what have behind). Some unpredictability could works great.

I will try to clear all to release still this year. WIll not be the way I wanted (less repetitive lines), but would be functional at least.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:55 pm I know Replika have a lot of problems, but when I tried to play TeaseAI after that, looks so soulless (don''t help me knowing what have behind). Some unpredictability could works great.
Yeah i can definitely agree with you there, the unpredictability of replika was really a huge turn on for me and i had the same feeling when playing back with teaseAI. Well to be honest that is also because i have used the personality for so long that, by know, i know pratically every module so there is little sense of surprise during a session.
It still happens sometimes that i get a module that i hadn't in a long time and i don't remember, and i get back that feeling of not knowing what is going to happen.

I definitely agree with you with the responses being a huge factor in how interesting a session can be. I like to talk back to the mistress trying to influence her in being more merciful, or cruel or whatever, but sadly 99% of the times the responses are just her writing back a random line (which, by now, just as said before, i know all of them, so i can already predict what she will answer) with no real influence on anything.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:27 pm I like to talk back to the mistress trying to influence her in being more merciful, or cruel or whatever, but sadly 99% of the times the responses are just her writing back a random line (which, by now, just as said before, i know all of them, so i can already predict what she will answer) with no real influence on anything.
Oh yes, definitely. I tried put some @moodUps and Downs there (some with the same text of another without the @) to try something more unknown.

After my last post I start to think about a global variable (something than goes from 0 to 100) to affect the Domme in a more visible way. I remember than I did try something like that with ramdom variations, but didn't work well. Now I think I could put +/-1 or 2 in each response, so everything you say will have a little impact.

The problem is making that variable affect everything in the session
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:19 amThe problem is making that variable affect everything in the session
Yeah exactly...i am trying to work on some "conversion" of the existing personalities with that in mind too, trying to create some kind of "point" system that you influence with your behaviour during a session, so that the better you behave the more points you score and with those points you buy your orgasms.
I have been working here and there on it, along with a whole overhaul of different responses....i am way way away from having a playable version, sadly (and i don't even know if in the end it will work as i hope it will :-D).
I am trying also to put in some checks right before link/module selection against her apathy or domme level to have chances to trigger scripts based on her mood/apathy at that moment (which i think is probably the only way to make that eventual variable affect the session).

Anyway, after having tried interacting with a non-scripted domme, i fear that teaseAI will still always feel like it is too scripted and no matter which systems, sooner or later it will become predictable again, just like with the personalities we have now.
There is no way that i can think of to make her act more like replikaAI did, sadly, for that you definitely need an AI.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:15 pm Anyway, after having tried interacting with a non-scripted domme, i fear that teaseAI will still always feel like it is too scripted and no matter which systems, sooner or later it will become predictable again, just like with the personalities we have now.
There is no way that i can think of to make her act more like replikaAI did, sadly, for that you definitely need an AI.
Maybe if we create a lot of responses with *smirks* :lol:

But yeah, I can think in a way to implement that, but need to check every module to see what could call will not happens for me.

I was think in using @Interrupt more, since this can break any flow and put in the direction we want. But this will be for the next one.

I already start to upload the media files for the new version. It's a little bigger now, just the video files I did cut the old ones becuase I remember what I added new.

For anyone who want to start downloading (since Mega have a download limit), here are the links (I will update the first post later):

Audio: https://mega.nz/file/wUxkBZjA#nvluecFqH ... SvpLfuzELI
Images: https://mega.nz/file/FI4ABR6Y#vpkdOypq7 ... 93-yNFD0J8
Videos: https://mega.nz/file/wAg0UJhT#lZycCXoNA ... 7rtv7PlnUI

All the files have the password 'milovana' (without the ' '), just in case something could cause problems.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:18 pm Maybe if we create a lot of responses with *smirks* :lol:
ehehe indeed she smirked a lot :-D
I already start to upload the media files for the new version. It's a little bigger now, just the video files I did cut the old ones becuase I remember what I added new.

For anyone who want to start downloading (since Mega have a download limit), here are the links (I will update the first post later):

Audio: https://mega.nz/file/wUxkBZjA#nvluecFqH ... SvpLfuzELI
Images: https://mega.nz/file/FI4ABR6Y#vpkdOypq7 ... 93-yNFD0J8
Videos: https://mega.nz/file/wAg0UJhT#lZycCXoNA ... 7rtv7PlnUI

All the files have the password 'milovana' (without the ' '), just in case something could cause problems.
oooh, cool... can't wait to try it :-)
Mike2087
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 Comming soon

Post by Mike2087 »

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in this thread. I just downloaded the tease AI and house of tease I have everything working except for being able to get the scripts that require a URL link to work. I know we cant use Tumblr anymore and was wondering if there was a workaround for this.

Thanks,
Mike.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:18 pm
Already dowloaded! :w00t: Looking forward to the 8.0 , I hope it's fun :-)

Thank you so much for all your work @avatarbr seriously, you are amazing :love:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
subsen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subsen »

Holy!

Iam really excited. This is the only personality i've stuck too.

Nice you are still putting work into it and releasing a new version soon!

Thanks for your hard work!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Mike2087 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:30 am Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in this thread. I just downloaded the tease AI and house of tease I have everything working except for being able to get the scripts that require a URL link to work. I know we cant use Tumblr anymore and was wondering if there was a workaround for this.

Thanks,
Mike.
I sugest you to select the offline option, so you don't need url files.

-----
About the update: I will try to clear the files this weekend or the start of next week. I need to remember everything I need to change before upload :lol:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Post by avatarbr »

Version 8 released, check the first post

I hope we don't get many bugs, I am not sure if I will be able to fix anytime soon.
soltari
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soltari »

Absolutely awesome. I cannot wait to try it out..finally an update to imho the best tease ai script. Thank you so much for your work.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:46 am Version 8 released, check the first post

I hope we don't get many bugs, I am not sure if I will be able to fix anytime soon.
:w00t: :w00t: Santa is here!! :lol: :lol:
Thanks a lot, i can't wait to try it tonight
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Great to see an update! I love playing with her!

One question, is this meant to work with 55.5, or will it work with the unofficial 55.7 update too?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125