Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sissyscarlet
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by sissyscarlet »

I can recommend my online dom, Mistress Cristal,

I've been doing the Milovana webteases for ages and wanted to step it up a notch, I tried a few online doms, looking for genuine doms, not big money making websites. After trying a few I found Mistress Cristal, I've had over a month weekly assignments, she crafted them exactly to my desires, yet always pushes my limits. She charges a tiny amount of money, less than any other I've seen and is quick to respond, genuine and makes me feel so excited yet used and owned.

Find out more at http://mistresscristal.wordpress.com/

You can read my latest homework diary at http://mistresscristal.wordpress.com/20 ... new-sissy/

She training me as a sissy, but from her other trainees blogs I know she does T&D, pain sluts and much more.

I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but it took me so long to find a genuine one to one dom that I thought I'd help others and of course my mistress out.

A very satisfied sissy in training, now sissy henrietta (no longer sissy scarlet, mistress did not like this name)
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Male Dom looking for sub female. (No males.)

Post by doink »

REPEATING THE INVITATION: Greetings. I am a DOMinant Male, ISO a sub-female. (female ONLY. What can I say, I'm straight as an arrow.) The arrangement will be entirely online via email and perhaps use Instant Messenger (Yahoo.) Orgasm control, private/public humiliation, giving-over control... Obedience...WANTING it BADLY... some use of rituals... I'm NOT into webcam shows and live "performances." I give instructions which are to be subsequently carried out, and reported upon by my willing, obedient fem-sub. Everything you do will be voluntary, and therefore all the more delicious. Afterwards, you'll write to me about what transpired and how it made you feel.

You may send me a PM here in my Milovana inbox with your contact details. Be well! And "happy kink-ing."
----Doink.
Last edited by doink on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NickD
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NickD »

Hey everyone. Former lurker trying to become more active on the site and I figured I might as well put a post looking for someone to play with.

I'm a straight switch male, though I prefer to play sub.

I'm very open minded and willing to try out almost anything with the exception of forced bi.

I am ready, willing and able to submit my cock to the absolute control of any domme who decides to take me and I can promise that I will be an obedient pet for you.

I'm looking to keep this as more of an online thing but I'm open as far as time commitment goes, i.e., whether you only want to do it once or twice, or if you'd like something more long term. I'm good with either.

Eagerly awaiting a response

NickD
pyroman05
Explorer
Explorer

looking for a mistress for an online session over skype

Post by pyroman05 »

looking for a mistress to control me cam to cam over skype. PM me if you would be willing to do this. if i get 10 responses i will do 10 sessions ect... looking forward to doing this.
pshagger
Explorer
Explorer

looking for mistress

Post by pshagger »

here looking for a mistress to tease and control me hopfully would record voice to control me on tease please reply and let me no please
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: looking for mistress

Post by green »

You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: looking for mistress

Post by RoniDev »

do I have a deja vue? I thought i would have seen excatly the same thing yesterday night. Hmmm... i think those blue balls are not good for my brain right now ;)
ownme33
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by ownme33 »

I am a sub looking for a Domme for a regular online ongoing relationship.

A little about me:

I am a 33 Married Male who is looking for a little spice in my life. My wife is not into the dominant lifestyle so I am looking to fufill my fantasy online. I can meet for cam or IM message periodically through out the week and will always be available to my Domme via email. I don't have many limits...but nothing that will cause permanent damage to my fulfill or public humiliation where people I know will find out about my kinky behavior. As long as we can live within those parameters, I am all yours to do with as you please.

I would love to serve you. Please message me if you are interested in finding out more about me.

-OM33
Princess Penny's Subject Number SL02
MI6550
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MI6550 »

Well, I want to make a small experiment - and the test-bunny is me ;)

I'm a 19yrs old straight guy, and I'm not really 'submissive'. I've tried some teases here, but I'm not into humilitation (I hate it and it makes me turn off the tease instantly), and some 'mean' stuff that's there.

I'm looking for a dominant female to play a kind of online game with me. Here's a bit more about it:

I masturbate, but usually don't cum - I'm denying myself ;) or I don't want to cum for some reason. Now I'd like to give that control to someone else.
So, I'm looking for a girl that will control how often I'd masturbate/cum for a set period of time - e.g. 2 days. The upper limit is one week. The point is - we make a short term agreement that I must follow. After the timespan ends we can make another one or I can stop if I don't like the direction it is going to.

Of course I don't get to know what you've planned for me before I agree. I just want to set some general limits, then it's up to you.

I have a strong will, and I will follow instructions and be sincere - that's the point of experiment, no reason to cheat myself. If I can't do something, I'll report it.

Interested? Feel free to message me.
AStudlySub31
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AStudlySub31 »

I am looking for a beautiful princess who needs to be pampered and loves to tease and deny submissive boys.

I am 28 years old and straight, living in the US, and I’m in good shape.

I love pushing the envelope with edging and not cumming. I’m seeking someone to guide me through moderate to harsh cbt/ball-busting/ball-slapping.

My limits are: no public, no blood, urine or scat.

I also wish to keep my submissive side purely online with no interest in a real-life relationship.

Anyone interested, please private message me...I need molded.
KinkyChris
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by KinkyChris »

I'm not sure if this is the right place but i've been looking for a distance domme to humilate me remotley for ages now and i THINK i've found the perfect one!

She's great on the phone and also sends me provocative emails which is great - anyway i'm so chuffed i wanted to share the news so if you're also looking for an online Mistress and don't mid paying a small tribute then have a look at www.hawthornetrainingacademy.moonfruit.com. Long domain name i know but well worth the effort

KinkyChris
Avalarion
Explorer
Explorer

Male Slave looking for domination

Post by Avalarion »

Hey there,

as I see male slaves without controll are rare... :)

As you see my english is not perfect, because I am from Germany, but my english will be better in a short time after writing more. I know it :)

What am I looking for:
I am looking for a master or a mistress who wants to have nearly daily contact with me. I prefer a mistress, because I am hetero, but I think, that master could in some parts better know what guys need.
The most important thing in that kind of relationship is that we both should trust each other.

Where I want to be submissive:
Because I don't like pain very much, I would like to have tasks and be controlled. That is nothing that will start at a 100% of controll, we will need time to trust each other, and if I trust you I'll tell you every day a little more :)
For example you could tell me to empty my bladder only sitting... Or tell me standards like not wearing underwear.
Of course I'll do tasks and such things... Most of what realy will happen depends on you.

What I will not do:
The hot topic on every post like this... But I think, that I am easy.
I'll not tell my family or my friends about this.
I'll not play with animals and children.
I don't want to play with my blood or with scarfs...
Quite easy, isn't it?

More about me or how our relationship could look like per private message! I'll answer every message in time!

Avalarion
bird
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bird »

Well this week i am at home alone...
if any dom wanna play with me, I will be honoured..
bmaxstern
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bmaxstern »

d
Last edited by bmaxstern on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.