[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.64 - Latest Update: 04.12.2022

Post by markus »

Update!

Download latest version:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.67 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Fix for sound-problem using Bluetooth earphones
- Refresh URL-Files -> Fixed
- Unhandled Exception using @ChatImage[ when the image doesn't exist -> Fixed
- Added Time and Position to Domme Video Path Display (F1)
- Added functionality to #TagGarment

- Added Del-Key (Delete) functionality
---> Deletes/moves the shown picture.
If it's a local file, it will be moved to the folder:
YourAwakeningInstallation/Images/DeletedImages
If it's a blog-image, it will be removed from the url-files as well as from the 'Session Images'.
In both cases the file 'YourAwakeningInstallation/Images/DeletedImages/DeletedImagesLog.txt' holds all the necessary information if you accidentally deleted an image.

Best greetings,
Markus
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.67 - Latest Update: 20.12.2022

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Hello again Markus

Again a huge thanks Awakening is great, a big improvement on the old TeaseAI.

I have found a few things that are different in the old version for you to look at to see if you want to maintain compatibility.

These have very minimal impact on my game and since nobody else has reported them probably they should be a very low priority but here they are.

FYI I'm still on version .64 not .67 but your release notes don't address these

Playing videos now unlocks images, even adding @LockImages to the play video command does not stop this. This means if you want the image displayed before the video started you can't do this, it will always show the next image in the dom image cycle. Does not matter if you use @PlayVideo or @PlayVideoNoWait or if you are using a generic video or one is a specific path. Here is a simple script I wrote to demonstrate it
Spoiler: show
@RapidCodeOn @LockImages
(Loop)
Unlocking images
@UnlockImages
Showing image change
Showing image change
Showing image change
Locking image @LockImages
Fixing to hardcore image @ShowImage(Hardcore)
Image not changed
Image not changed
Playing video using no wait command @PlayVideoNoWait @LockImages
text @LockImages
text @LockImages
stoping video @StopVideo @LockImages
Does the image change or is it locked
@Goto(Loop)
You can use variables as part of several commands, @Call @SetVar, @Goto etc etc but it does not work with @If commands. Again here is a simple script I used to test this feature
Spoiler: show
@RapidCodeOn @LockImages
(Loop)
Setting Variable TestVar1 to Test @SetVar[TestVar1]=[Test]
Setting Variable TestText to True @SetVar[TestText]=[True]
Showing the variable TestText has the value @ShowVar[TestText]
Using if statement to navigate to success @If[#Var[TestVar1]Text]=[True]Then(Success)
FAILED
@Goto(Loop)
(Success)
Success
@Goto(Loop)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.67 - Latest Update: 20.12.2022

Post by markus »

Hello again Markus

Again a huge thanks Awakening is great, a big improvement on the old TeaseAI.
Hi and thanks, it's always nice to hear that I am not the only one having fun with it! :-)

Playing videos now unlocks images, even adding @LockImages to the play video command does not stop this. This means if you want the image displayed before the video started you can't do this, it will always show the next image in the dom image cycle. Does not matter if you use @PlayVideo or @PlayVideoNoWait or if you are using a generic video or one is a specific path. Here is a simple script I wrote to demonstrate it
That's a bug you have found, it wasn't intended to unlock the images.
I have already fixed this today, so that fix will be in the next update for sure.

You can use variables as part of several commands, @Call @SetVar, @Goto etc etc but it does not work with @If commands. Again here is a simple script I used to test this feature
I have looked this up as well, tested around and all.
Actually I think (I could be wrong!) that it was never intended to be used like in your example (in an @If-statement), instead (I think) it just works in the original because of the way the code/program works and that this works more by coincidence.

Of course there is nothing wrong in using the given possibilities (intended or not).
But to me, when I see your example:
@If[#Var[TestVar1]Text]=[True]Then(Success)

Somehow it doesn't feel good to me to use it that way, hard to explain, really more a feeling than anything else (maybe 'bad practice' or such).

If you really have a situation in which something like this would be absolutely necessary to achieve a specific script-goal, then please feel free to PM me and we will look for some sort of a solution.
So for now I won't change this.

Thanks for your feedback, input and reports (AND for the example scripts, such example scripts, even if I said this before are a BIG help checking out things you report!!!), keep them coming! :-)

Best greetings and merry X-Mas to you and all!
Markus
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

I tested the delete function. I like this function :) but at the moment i can't delete Glitterimages :/
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

In HouseOfTease is this command used @SendDailyTasks but it does not send the Tasks in TAIA
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi Spielers! :wave:
Thx again for reporting! 8-)
Spielers wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:45 pm I tested the delete function. I like this function :) but at the moment i can't delete Glitterimages :/
Just today I have worked on the delete function, the problem I have stumbled about was that if a contact shows a picture like this:
@Contact1 blabla @ShowImage
That picture wasn't able to be deleted because the contact showed it (complicated stuff *g*), ... anyway, that case is fixed for the next update.
Will test to delete contact pictures tomorrow.

Spielers wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:51 pm In HouseOfTease is this command used @SendDailyTasks but it does not send the Tasks in TAIA
This problem of the missing command was reported before, it's on my to-do-list, but the next update has already some stuff included, so I will upload the next update soon without that addition, ... but I plan to put that into the update after the next update. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Update! :-)

Download latest version:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.72 - Change Log

- New Commands: @PlayAudioLoop[X] @AudioLoopPause(Y)
@PlayAudioLoop[X] works the same as the old @PlayAudio[X] but it plays the soundfile in an endless loop until another soundfile is played with @PlayAudio[X]
@AudioLoopPause(Y) is optional, here you can set a pause/delay until the loop plays the soundfile again, the value 'Y' is a value in MILLISECONDS
IMPORTANT NOTE:
@PlayAudioLoop[X] as well as the a while ago implemented command @WaitAudio are working with .mp3 files only, wave-files are not supported with these 2 commands.

- New Commands: @PlaySecondAudio[X] and @StopSecondAudio
@PlaySecondAudio[X] works the same as the old @PlayAudio[X], it plays the soundfile in a second Audio Player, so that you can play 2 different sound-files at the same time.
Use with care and only if you really need 2 sound-files played at the same time!
Hint: @WaitAudio does not wait for sound-files played with this second Audio Player.

- @CensorVideos(X,Y) I.e.: @CensorVideos(Hardcore,Softcore) Y is optional, can be 'bigbar'
This command is enhanced with an additional parameter 'CensorBarText', so now it's:
@CensorVideos(X,Y,Z) I.e.: @CensorVideos(Hardcore,Softcore,bigbar,CensorBarText Censored for bad behaviour)

Besides the video categories you can also add CHCPlayer as a parameter to censor the videos played with the @PlayCHC command.

So the censor label would have written on it 'Censored for bad behaviour' instead of just 'Censored'.
In the part where you define the text with CensorBarText you can also use the dollar-sign '$' to indicate a new line, so this:
@CensorVideos(Hardcore,Softcore,bigbar,CensorBarText Censored $ for $ bad $ behaviour)
Would lead to the label displayed something like this (the forum displays it not centered to the middle exactly, just to give you an idea):
Censored 
  for 
  bad 
behaviour

- New Settings Tab: Advanced Settings
-- -> Two Dommes At Once (In A Set Of Pictures) -> Exchange Words (i.e. I, me, -> We, us)
The tai2dommesAtOnce.txt Feature was already introduced in the unofficial patch, from the release notes of it:

------------------------------
- Two dommes in one picture
If you use picture sets showing 2 girls at once, now you can add a textfile to the picture set folder:
tai2dommesAtOnce.txt
TAI will check if that textfile is present in the current domme picture set folder,
if it is, it will set a tempflag named 'tai2dommesAtOnce', if not the flag will be deleted.
I.e.:
@Flag(tai2dommesAtOnce) @NullResponse @Chance30(SwitchTheDomme)
(SwitchTheDomme)
Hey Marsha, wanna take the keyboard for a while?
@NullResponse @DommeNameTemp(Marsha) @DommeAvatarTemp[rndAva\marsha02.jpg]

Now with the new 'Exchange Words' setting activated some words will be automatically exchanged (if that flag 'tai2dommesAtOnce' is set), 'I' becomes 'We' and so on.
Note: There are exceptions implemented in order to not replace i.e. 'I', such a case is i.e. 'I think', this 'I' in 'I think' will not be
replaced since 'We think' sounds just wrong.
I am already stumble from time to time over new word combination which I will continuously add to this.

- Fixed problems deleting images with the Del-Key

- Fixed a small issue using @StopVideo without a playing video

- Locked Image disappear when playing a video -> Fixed

- Unhandled Exception when you try to display a 'bad' (bad -> like in: corrupt/broken/not valid) picture. -> Fixed

- With the arrow-key 'Down' you can go through your last inputs, arrow-key 'Up' allows to go back to the before shown input.
These inputs are displayed in the chat, so with enter you will send that input.

- Added links to the menu

Best greetings and a happy new year! :wave: :yay:
Markus

P.S.: First post and thread title will be updated in a few days, or as soon as the forum runs 'normally' again, whatever happens first.
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by GanyuSimp »

How do I choose personality, what the fuck? I click it and nothing happens.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

GanyuSimp wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:22 pm what the fuck?
Yeah, Hi to you, too! :lol:

Now I would like to ask you to reconsider the way you are asking questions in here, if I would have put so much effort in creating this software like you did in phrasing your question, then it would maybe be able to display a single text-line in a plain window and crashes afterwards.

That said, back to your question:
GanyuSimp wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:22 pm How do I choose personality, what the fuck? I click it and nothing happens.
In general, the more information you give, the better others can help you.
You wrote 'I click it and nothing happens.' .... ok , ... what excatly you have clicked?

My first guess would be that you didn't have any personality installed to choose from?
Have you read the release-notes? ... I mean, I have wrote that not only because I didn't had anything better to do. :unsure:

Good luck, and if you need more help, please try to ask in a more appropriate way next time. :-|

Best greetings,
Markus
jessie38
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): actively looking for a goddess to worship

Post by jessie38 »

Sorry for the other members rudeness I appreciate all the hard work you put into this project. I am also getting the same response and I have chosen the personality but it still says that I need to choose a personality before getting to the next step. I read through most of this thread and could not find the answer. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

jessie38 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm Sorry for the other members rudeness I appreciate all the hard work you put into this project. I am also getting the same response and I have chosen the personality but it still says that I need to choose a personality before getting to the next step. I read through most of this thread and could not find the answer. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Hi! :-)

Well, as you can figure out by most of the feedback, it seems to work for the most of the users.
And I cannot reproduce that problem, and that would be the most important thing in order to fix something.

When you choose the personality, does it's name displayed in the program-window-'headline' (where is written: 'Tease AI Awakening - A Sharp Awakening' along with the verion number)?

It works fine for me, it works fine for the most, it was tested a lot, ... sorry, no idea, ... you could try some general things when having problems with any kind of software:
- Deinstall (delete) and reinstall anew in a different location
- Check your anti-virus if that has maybe blocked something?
- Run as administrator

Sorry, for now I don't have any better ideas to solve your problem.
Best greetings and good luck,
Markus
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

Hi.
I have to say, this thing really runs smoothly! Thank you for this! I have only one problem with this software, and it's the way the slideshows are working for me at least. Let's say that I have a folder of 30 picture sets. Now, the program feels like it uses the same 5 sets of pictures in the same order and then starts again from those 5. Any ideas what might be the problem?
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

Hi markus, is there a way to change the blue background colour? :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

freeforit wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:23 am I have to say, this thing really runs smoothly!
That was the plan! :-D
(Thanks! Always good to get positive feedback!) :-)

I have only one problem with this software, and it's the way the slideshows are working for me at least. Let's say that I have a folder of 30 picture sets. Now, the program feels like it uses the same 5 sets of pictures in the same order and then starts again from those 5. Any ideas what might be the problem?
The only idea right now:
Do you have videos and pictures mixed in those folders?
-> If yes, seperate videos and pictures to seperate folders.
-> If not, ... make some screenshots of those folders and their content, so I could investigate (of course for privacy reasons you could send those via PM to me).

playsafe9 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:35 pm Hi markus, is there a way to change the blue background colour? :-)
Not anytime soon, ... a customizable GUI is still on the to-do-list, but far below, ... I just have so many other things in mind which are to me much more important.
I.e.: Just today I had an idea of a new command plus I remembered a feature request from the test forum which I like to implement soon, ... the new command is easy, ... the new feature is a hugh undertaking (greetings to genome, ... 'multi-line-vocabs' rings a bell? ;-) )

But honestly, ... I would really recommend to you to try it in fullscreen-mode, ... personally I ONLY play in fullscreen, there the blue background would be gone anyway. ;-)

Best greetings,
Markus
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

markus wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:29 pm But honestly, ... I would really recommend to you to try it in fullscreen-mode, ... personally I ONLY play in fullscreen, there the blue background would be gone anyway. ;-)
I'm using a bigger screen and when enabling fullscreen the text is in the low left corner and somewhat tediously to read ^^'
But thanks for the tipps!