Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by galwayanon »

Kristycookie wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:07 pm
galwayanon wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:59 pm Iv just ventured west and bumped into who I think is Caprice. This is the UI Im seeing. It just doesnt make sence. Its killing the emersion. Maybe im just expecting too much. Is this what you intended? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I_cMVC ... sp=sharing
If you click Controls there's a Full Screen option...
Thats way better. Thanks, Do you have the two beats too? The one on the video and the one that indicated an attach/defend/rest etc?

Close Up of the video beat metert https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YP-NB7 ... sp=sharing
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

galwayanon wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:10 pm
Thats way better. Thanks, Do you have the two beats too? The one on the video and the one that indicated an attach/defend/rest etc?

Close Up of the video beat metert https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YP-NB7 ... sp=sharing
No the beats are fine for me. But I'm still having the issue where the final video doesn't loop properly. I've experienced it with 3 different girls now...
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by playsafe9 »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:16 am If something seems wrong please describe for me the beat you are hearing and provide a line or two of the text you are seeing on screen. I can use the text to ascertain where in the game you are and identify exactly what you should be experiencing.
I've deleted the files in \Scripts\SuccubiHunter\System\Variables and started again.
On day 1 with Sascha everything is fine.
On day 2 with Melissa (starting with "It’s safe to attack her now start stroking") her different BPMs are between 250-350 BPM I guess. Maybe you've added a "0" too much for her?
The beat is getting normal again at "Melissa seizes control and you start to stroke"
And over 250 BPM at "Lets finish this battle, you need some succubi juices for me to teach you how to train anyway"
For the second video with Sasha there weren't any beats at all, guess that's intended.

If I might ask again, because I've read "might take half a year to finish", with what playtime a week?
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Kristycookie wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:44 am I was hoping maybe I could get some advice/direction with the game...
Spoiler: show
I should try to get armor and face the gatekeeper so I can talk to someone inside the castle. She told me maybe I could get Caprice to help me

This can be unclear/ be overlooked easily, you are supposed to find caprice again and actually type"armor" in chat while you are with her she then will tell you stuff, this is used a few more times in the Game with other key words and we may have to either change this or give more detailed descriptions, maybe even write down some sort of a guide with the commands, not sure yet

I tried to train spells with Caprice but it's not possible

You only ask for advice/directions, therefor all i am going to say is, it is intended

I feel like I'm getting mixed signals here, but it's kind of interesting too I suppose.

Who knows, maybe, maybe not, guess there is only one way to find out :whistle:

The only clear goal I have is the gatekeeper which was broken so I couldn't try it before

This is fixed now and this also is what you are supposed to do, i actually annoyed SuccubiHunter quite a bit to update the script for this, knowing people would get stuck there :lol:

(If you read this SuccubiHunter, i am sorry, i know your time is rather limited)

But the power gap between Level 1 succubi and higher level succubi is pretty vast

There is a reason for this, there are things you don´t know of yet, if you learn about them, you will understand the difficulty, just a heads up, since you already had trouble with this once, pay close attention to the Secretary, as well as remember what you learned about keywords, like typing armor while being with Caprice ;-)

Also no you aren´t supposed to type "Armor" with the Secretary :lol:

I fought someone who gets to move 5 times per turn which seems hard to overcome even if I grind for awhile...

Maybe you aren´t supposed to overcome her? Maybe the Game even hints you to what you are supposed to do :whistle:
Kristycookie wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:44 amJust general feedback thoughts...
There is probably a way to edit it, I would find it more fun if the succubi were forcing me to lose rather than only struggling with my own attacks. It seems a bit backwards to me, but maybe I'll get used to it.

There is a way to edit it, but there also is a Reason for it to be this way, there are quite a few variables that play a role in this, for example you may or may not have realized that your speed/time stroking on Attack increases (You will learn about things to help with that)

Now for Succubi Stimulate it, is is based on a lot more, your level of attraction, the level of the Succubi, use of specific spells, win/loses to said succubi and so on, this all comes together, to then calculate the Speed, as well as the time you spend stroking, yes this is easy early on, but this also is the reason why it is "backwards" in a sense, cause doing it the other way around, would end up with impossible Speed/times on Stimulate itself

In short, just get used to it, it isn´t as bad as it looks

In addition, I couldn't really tell what the lust spell does if anything.

LustSpell causes you to be more attracted, for Level 1-2 this means longer stroke cycles, for Level 3-4 it means a harder time to break free from there Stimulate

Also when I faced a level 3 it wasn't obvious to me that I was supposed to imitate the video, so I was waiting for beats that never came.

We easily can do a Version that uses metronome on Level 3-4, infact i already use one, cause i prefer it this way, it does make things harder though :lol:
We probably could just share the changed script needed or maybe even make it an option at the Start of the Game
Kristycookie wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:24 pm No the beats are fine for me. But I'm still having the issue where the final video doesn't loop properly. I've experienced it with 3 different girls now...
Have you updated Tease Ai Awakening from 0.2.67 to 0.2.72? Found here: viewtopic.php?p=339757#p339757

Have you downloaded the Succubifix for the Pack you use? Found here viewtopic.php?p=338577#p338577

If you have this issue should be fixed

None of this is right, somehow you managed to make a wrong Video play everywhere, not only that you even made it play at places, where there isn´t even a command in the script to play one to begin with, how di you do that? Are you a Wizard? :lol:

Jokes aside, you may want to recheck if all Paths for the Media are right, it´s rather safe to say that something went wrong on your installation at somepoint

The wrong Video playing everywhere, also is the reason for double beats :-P
playsafe9 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:24 pm I've deleted the files in \Scripts\SuccubiHunter\System\Variables and started again.
On day 1 with Sascha everything is fine.
On day 2 with Melissa (starting with "It’s safe to attack her now start stroking") her different BPMs are between 250-350 BPM I guess. Maybe you've added a "0" too much for her?
The beat is getting normal again at "Melissa seizes control and you start to stroke"
And over 250 BPM at "Lets finish this battle, you need some succubi juices for me to teach you how to train anyway"
For the second video with Sasha there weren't any beats at all, guess that's intended.

If I might ask again, because I've read "might take half a year to finish", with what playtime a week?
Short answer, this is all how it´s supposed to be, see how you feel about it playing from Day 3

Difficulty in general may need some tweaking, it was balanced pretty much around SuccubiHunter and me, hard to judge how others feel about it :lol:

As for the time played goes, that´s best to be answered by SuccubiHunter
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

@playsafe9 @galwayanon @Kristycookie

It's very hard to see what is happening when this stuff occurs but it sounds to me like some of your issues are with what media is located where. I think all of you said at some stage you made a mistake in placing these files and maybe there are files in the wrong location that are causing this issue. This is the biggest weakness of the game in that it is very easy to do and there is nothing I can really do to check that it's done right.

Perhaps the best thing is to just start again, delete your folder with TeaseAi Awakening, install it again and copy over the downloads. No need to re-download the files but you will need to reconfigure awakening and where it looks for images after you reinstall.

The good news is you don't have to loose your game progress. A little trick, there is a manual equivalent for saving a game. Exactly where you are in the game and all your hero's attributes are saved as variables. You can find the variable folder in \Scripts\SuccubiHunter\System\Variables Just copy this and place it back in the folder when you have your new instance........ but make sure you reinstall Awakening to the same folder name, one of the variables records that folder name so if you give it a new name lots of things won't work
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

playsafe9 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:24 pm If I might ask again, because I've read "might take half a year to finish", with what playtime a week?
Honestly I have never really measured it, a lot will depend on your stamina and how many succubi you can battle.

My best guess is that your estimate of game play is a little less than I planned so perhaps 9-12 months but you might achieve more in a session than I anticipated.

Some of the succubi are impossible to defeat based on your statistics but simulators in particular are almost solely based on your personal stamina. Technically you could beat a level 3 succubi on your first day.

It is the difficulty of the 2 main battles for an end game that are really the issue and I can easily make these less difficult. The other key feature is evolving (getting more attacks)

I'm thinking of introducing a game option (quick game) which would modify the following game parameters to make it much faster
Bit of a spoiler
- reducing training requirements so you can progress faster
- decreasing dominance targets for who controls who so you need have less battles to trigger key events
- decreasing requirements to evolve
- increasing finds when searching so you have materials for armor and potions more easily
- decreasing health of the queen and witch
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

meowww wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 pm
Have you updated Tease Ai Awakening from 0.2.67 to 0.2.72? Found here: viewtopic.php?p=339757#p339757

Have you downloaded the Succubifix for the Pack you use? Found here viewtopic.php?p=338577#p338577

If you have this issue should be fixed
I was pretty sure I already downloading these when initially setting the game up / when Tease AI Awakening new version came out. But I re-downloaded and applied them again just in case. I faced Angel again just now, and her final video didn't loop for me still....
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Kristycookie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:44 am I was pretty sure I already downloading these when initially setting the game up / when Tease AI Awakening new version came out. But I re-downloaded and applied them again just in case. I faced Angel again just now, and her final video didn't loop for me still....
To be honest, i am not really sure what is going on there...

Can you make a copy of Angel, delete the Media out of MediaSet01 and Mediaset02 and upload her somewhere?

Without the Media it should just be a few KB to upload
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

When you say it does not loop do you mean it never loops or just that at some stages the video ends and it takes a long time for the video to play again?

If the latter then that will happen occasionally but far less as I just found a minor mistake that I have fixed if you re-download the scripts.

The way restarting the video works is that Meowww sets a video runtime as a variable say 50 seconds. When my scripts start the video it also starts a counter going up once a second.

Unfortunately there is no way I can constantly monitor when the counter equals the runtime set by Meowww. Rather, as often as possible I run a logic statement @If[VidoeRunningTime]>[VideoRunTime]Then..... Then I restart the video and reset the video running time to 0 again.

Normally I check about every 10 seconds and Meoww sets a runtime 20 seconds less than he really wants the segment of video to run for but there was a mistake. When the succubi stimulates you after a while I stopped checking the video run time. This means that on a long stimulate it could be 30-60 seconds before I rechecked. This would have been particularly noticeable with Angel as she has some short run times in her final stage, hence the video would end.

If what I'm describing is not what you are experiencing and the updated scripts do not fix it then I need you to get me some variables so I can see what is happening.

As soon as it happens close the game, so the variables don't get changed then go to the folder \SuccubiHunter\System\Variables\ and open the following files with NotePad and tell me their values
- SuccubiID - This will tell me who you are fighting
- SuccubiMediaSet - This will tell me what media set she is using if she has multiple
- SuccubiStateType - This will tell me how far into the battle you are and what all the values should be
- MediaType - There are actually two video run times that might apply and this tells me which one
All this tells me what I should be seeing the next three tell me what is going wrong
- VideoRunningTime - This is how long the video has been running, the first thing that can go wrong is that this is not running
- VideoRunTime - depending on the above this may be how long it is supposed to run, if this is lower than the running time then the logic checks are failing somewhere
- RandomRunTime - depending on the above this may be how long it is supposed to run, if this is lower than the running time then the logic checks are failing somewhere
meowww wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:14 pm
Kristycookie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:44 am I was pretty sure I already downloading these when initially setting the game up / when Tease AI Awakening new version came out. But I re-downloaded and applied them again just in case. I faced Angel again just now, and her final video didn't loop for me still....
To be honest, i am not really sure what is going on there...

Can you make a copy of Angel, delete the Media out of MediaSet01 and Mediaset02 and upload her somewhere?

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

meowww wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:14 pm To be honest, i am not really sure what is going on there...

I attached it to this post.

I'll try to get those variables next time I encounter the issue. I fought a few today but I didn't have any problems. Thank you.

On a side note...
Did I miss something about resting? I thought it just skipped your turn, but you can train in it... so I'm wondering if it does something and I just didn't know about it. Thanks.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Kristycookie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:55 am
meowww wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:14 pm To be honest, i am not really sure what is going on there...

I attached it to this post.

I'll try to get those variables next time I encounter the issue. I fought a few today but I didn't have any problems. Thank you.

On a side note...
Did I miss something about resting? I thought it just skipped your turn, but you can train in it... so I'm wondering if it does something and I just didn't know about it. Thanks.
You get a longer break. Not sure that matters but if you ever fight the final battles and don't cheat it will be essential in my mind
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Kristycookie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:55 am I attached it to this post.
You did? i am not seeing an attachment :huh:
TheTrap18
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TheTrap18 »

Too bad this isn't an app
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

meowww wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:58 pm
You did? i am not seeing an attachment :huh:
I tried but I guess the forum didn't like it.

I tried to put it online. I don't know the best way, hopefully this works

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230117rRzhuuvI
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:03 pm When you say it does not loop do you mean it never loops or just that at some stages the video ends and it takes a long time for the video to play again?
Now after having tested it, i certainly can say, what you say is true, for me the Video stops and then takes a while to play again, cause it takes quite a bit til it get´s to the check that tells it to play the Video again...

i have changed her last State to a Video, instead of random and updated the Succubifix with it
Kristycookie wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:03 am I tried but I guess the forum didn't like it.

I tried to put it online. I don't know the best way, hopefully this works

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230117rRzhuuvI
Please get the updated SuccubiFullFix from viewtopic.php?t=25645

The Video ending is still going to happen, but it should happen much less and give the script itself, more time to check it in time