[Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:49 pm Hey i wait for the great release of spicy in tease ai java, and in the last days there was a big update on github. So I download it and want to test a little. But on the first script, it ask one to save a humilation video. And I was wondering where is the video media? on the first page is no link to the videos. so please can you update the first page in this forum with the video media? Thanks
The version of spicy isn't finished yet and that is why I haven't added a media folder to download. In the case of the humilation video it's a video you have to record yourself and then place into the corresponding folder which will be inside the media package once released however of course empty.
lotar232 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:30 am
ski23 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:15 pm
Manolas Smith wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:00 pm Hi! I've been trying the old Spicy personality for a while and although it has some bugs, it's pretty amazing. I'm wondering if you guys have an approximate release date for new version? The new version looks very promising and I cannot wait to play it ;-)
It's hard to set firm release dates in development because everything inevitable always takes longer than expected. GodDragon might have some more insight into when it might have a working beta though.
I've been play-veloping through a version for a while (exercise, Dungeon, chores, work mode,etc) (and pushing updates back to Godragon)…. but not the main interactive tease session that Godragon has recently been getting into shape.... and some of my code is diverged.

I imagine it will just slowly keep evolving and improving, but maybe it makes sense to try and do some official release.
So we need to have sessions fully running before I want to release anything. I am getting close however there are still a few bugs and some small missing features. I haven't been online for roughly a month now because I was quite busy in RL. Hopefully I will be able to work on the AI in the upcoming weeks though.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:07 pm
Spielers wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:49 pm Hey i wait for the great release of spicy in tease ai java, and in the last days there was a big update on github. So I download it and want to test a little. But on the first script, it ask one to save a humilation video. And I was wondering where is the video media? on the first page is no link to the videos. so please can you update the first page in this forum with the video media? Thanks
The version of spicy isn't finished yet and that is why I haven't added a media folder to download. In the case of the humilation video it's a video you have to record yourself and then place into the corresponding folder which will be inside the media package once released however of course empty.
lotar232 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:30 am
ski23 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:15 pm

It's hard to set firm release dates in development because everything inevitable always takes longer than expected. GodDragon might have some more insight into when it might have a working beta though.
I've been play-veloping through a version for a while (exercise, Dungeon, chores, work mode,etc) (and pushing updates back to Godragon)…. but not the main interactive tease session that Godragon has recently been getting into shape.... and some of my code is diverged.

I imagine it will just slowly keep evolving and improving, but maybe it makes sense to try and do some official release.
So we need to have sessions fully running before I want to release anything. I am getting close however there are still a few bugs and some small missing features. I haven't been online for roughly a month now because I was quite busy in RL. Hopefully I will be able to work on the AI in the upcoming weeks though.
Those are great news! I can't wait to try it. ;-)
Zefram
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zefram »

Found a likely issue in parachute.js: the weight is always the max allowed for the pain level.

current:
return Math.max(0.5, random(painTolerance*0.25), (painTolerance + 1)*0.25, (painTolerance + 2)*0.25);

my best guess what was intended:
return Math.max(0.5, random(painTolerance*0.25, (painTolerance + 1)*0.25, (painTolerance + 2)*0.25));
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Zefram wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:12 pm Found a likely issue in parachute.js: the weight is always the max allowed for the pain level.

current:
return Math.max(0.5, random(painTolerance*0.25), (painTolerance + 1)*0.25, (painTolerance + 2)*0.25);

my best guess what was intended:
return Math.max(0.5, random(painTolerance*0.25, (painTolerance + 1)*0.25, (painTolerance + 2)*0.25));
Indeed, that is a bug.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

I downloaded the files @https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality and tried it out.
I have some basic knowledge on Java giving me the ability to understand it but not enough to do the enhanced scripting you guys are doing.

I ran into quite some issues to get started.
  • Var file that doesn't exist yet when first starting up. ( error: Variable 'laststrokingpause' does not exist. - ended up deleting the if statement to be able to continue)
  • errors on finding some functions while they exist in another file (ended up just pasting the function in the other file to quick fix those)
  • pictures and audio references that were misdirected (copied them where they were needed to fix it)
  • misspelling of some files (BJTonugeExercise for example at \TeaseAI Java 1 0 17\Audio\Spicy\Modules\BJTraining)
  • Being gagged and then starting a blowjob training
while they were quite some bugs in there, after some time, I was able to do a full session and was really amazed about the vast content you already made and the new concept of teasing you guys are creating. Keep up the good work and don't forget about this project!

Please make indeed a "basic" version that is decent enough to launch and give some instructions on how to install it. The community can help getting out many of the bugs.

From a first glance It seems to me that there is so much content but much of them is like 80-90% complete. try to focus on finalizing one part and don't get tempted to start with another part.

Thanks again for this content
DV8ion
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

DV8ion wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:42 am Hi

I downloaded the files @https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality and tried it out.
I have some basic knowledge on Java giving me the ability to understand it but not enough to do the enhanced scripting you guys are doing.

I ran into quite some issues to get started.
  • Var file that doesn't exist yet when first starting up. ( error: Variable 'laststrokingpause' does not exist. - ended up deleting the if statement to be able to continue)
  • errors on finding some functions while they exist in another file (ended up just pasting the function in the other file to quick fix those)
  • pictures and audio references that were misdirected (copied them where they were needed to fix it)
  • misspelling of some files (BJTonugeExercise for example at \TeaseAI Java 1 0 17\Audio\Spicy\Modules\BJTraining)
  • Being gagged and then starting a blowjob training
while they were quite some bugs in there, after some time, I was able to do a full session and was really amazed about the vast content you already made and the new concept of teasing you guys are creating. Keep up the good work and don't forget about this project!

Please make indeed a "basic" version that is decent enough to launch and give some instructions on how to install it. The community can help getting out many of the bugs.

From a first glance It seems to me that there is so much content but much of them is like 80-90% complete. try to focus on finalizing one part and don't get tempted to start with another part.

Thanks again for this content
DV8ion
I think focusing on bug fixes to get something working is a really good suggestion... I have a fork off of the main that I've been trying to add bug fixes to. Developers kind of fade in and fade out of working on it as time permits (I know this month real life has kept me busy)

any specific bugs you can call out are valuable (especially ones you see or remember from start up, because we kinda only get one shot at that without reinstalling, I've been playing-through but its possible I fixed things that didn't make it back into the codebase, and will never see that bug again)

giving a variable name or file name and a brief description of the problem is a great way to help us get the bug fixed (or better yet, paste the logfile from TAJ's /Logs directory.)

thanks for the kind words ...
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi Lotar

Happy to hear there is still activity.

The only thing I got working are the sessions.
If I can make a suggestion, that is where I would focus on to get this up and running.

quite a few times I had an error that he is in a certain module and doesn't find the function.

Code: Select all

"... is not defined in <eval> at ..."
Since I don't know how to code to first look to another module, I resolve this by copying the function in the module.
so the "stroke" module for example I copied completely the code to the "decidemodule" to get this going.

Following error I have yet to resolve:

AM SEVERE: Error while handling file '<eval>' in line 70
Error: ReferenceError: "stopStrokingEdgeMessage" is not defined in <eval> at line number 70
So I would like to see that one fixed if possible :innocent:

Below a summary of the "Severe errors" I see in my latest logs (don't always know if they can be ignored or not):

This one I always see at startup:

12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'apathylevel' was assigned to the custom setting 'Apathy Level:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'orgasmchance' was assigned to the custom setting 'Orgasm Chance:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'ruinchance' was assigned to the custom setting 'Ruin Chance:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'minsessionlength' was assigned to the custom setting 'Minimum Session Length:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'maxsessionlength' was assigned to the custom setting 'Maximum Session Length:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'minstrokinglength' was assigned to the custom setting 'Minimum Stroking Length:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'maxstrokinglength' was assigned to the custom setting 'Maximum Stroking Length:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'minholdinglength' was assigned to the custom setting 'Minimum Edge Holding Length:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'maxholdinglength' was assigned to the custom setting 'Maximum Edge Holding Length:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer
12:11:41 AM SEVERE: Variable 'tauntfrequency' was assigned to the custom setting 'Taunt Frequency:' but is malformed/has the wrong type. Expected Type: Integer

12:11:51 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was TeaseAI Java 1 0 17\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ-Personality-master\Stroking\Stroke.js' and error was found in line 103
Error: <eval>:103:12 Unsupported let declaration in unprotected switch statement
            let lubeType = getAssLubeType(getMood(), 30);
            ^ in <eval> at line number 103 at column number 12

Latest loaded file was 'TeaseAI Java 1 0 17\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ-Personality-master\Chore\ChoreMenu.js' and error was found in line 112
Error: ReferenceError: "answer" is not defined in <eval> at line number 112
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

another one

12:38:04 AM SEVERE: Variable 'lastdildoswapdate' does not exist.
12:38:04 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was TeaseAI Java 1 0 17\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ-Personality-master\Session\Modules\Humiliation\Dynamic\AnalHumiliation.js' and error was found in line 550
Error: TypeError: null has no such function "addMinute" in <eval> at line number 550
javax.script.ScriptException: TypeError: null has no such function "addMinute" in <eval> at line number 550
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Hey guys,
I am back again. I will try to look into the bugs you've mentioned. Sorry but RL sometimes just won't offer you the free time to work on stuff like this :(
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

Welcome back!
I'm slowly understanding myself how everything works!
if you have an update, i'm willing to test and fix some issues myself to help with the development (where I can :-))
my version now has too many (bad) quick fixes so I could get it working.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:58 pm Hi

Welcome back!
I'm slowly understanding myself how everything works!
if you have an update, i'm willing to test and fix some issues myself to help with the development (where I can :-))
my version now has too many (bad) quick fixes so I could get it working.
I pushed the newest changes/bug fixes to the things you have mentioned.
Btw. sound and picture files are changed from the original Spicy and there will be a release of them in the future.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

got error in log:
Variable 'toybuttplugs' does not exist.

The .var that exists is buttplugs.var

in Buttplug.Js i indeed see following at line 42

function hasButtplugToy() {
    return getVar("toyButtPlugs");
}
shouldn't this be modified to following?

return getVar("ButtPlugs");
}
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

last error for today.
chores does not work with me. error I got:

CHAT: [Vivienne]: Do you live in an apartment or house?
12:20:55 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\XXX\TeaseAI Java 1 0 17\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ-Personality-master\Chore\ChoreMenu.js' and error was found in line 112
javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "answer" is not defined in <eval> at line number 112

Regards
DV8ion
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:55 pm Hi

got error in log:
Variable 'toybuttplugs' does not exist.

The .var that exists is buttplugs.var

in Buttplug.Js i indeed see following at line 42

return getVar("toyButtPlugs");
}
shouldn't this be modified to following?

return getVar("ButtPlugs");
}
No it shouldn't it was broken though anyway I think. Probably means you have to setup the toy again unless you don't want to use buttplugs anyway.
DV8ion wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:26 pm last error for today.
chores does not work with me. error I got:

CHAT: [Vivienne]: Do you live in an apartment or house?
12:20:55 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\XXX\TeaseAI Java 1 0 17\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ-Personality-master\Chore\ChoreMenu.js' and error was found in line 112
javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "answer" is not defined in <eval> at line number 112

Regards
DV8ion
Fixed.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Just had my first full session. Of course there are still a few bugs, I already fixed quite a few during the session but nothing game breaking that cancelled the session.
For anyone interested in the flow: https://hastebin.com/utowoxubir.log

My perfectionism tells me to smooth out all the transitions etc. but this is gonna be some work. I will try to get a working version out to testers soon and then the next updates and the full public release will be even better. I am planning on completely hiding the structure and making all transitions interact with each other so you don't even really notice them other that they are changing styles or topics of course. But for example if you are currently in an anal session and next would be CBT I would start with CBT during anal and then either returning to anal or transition completely to CBT. That's the plan in the future. Basically interacting the the current state and events in the upcoming events instead of having a somewhat hard cut.