The Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

havemercy wrote:
Just reporting my completed task. I did do the edges and when the time came I went for the random tease and got

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=644

I have everything except for the lipstick, so I went ahead and done it and finally had a full orgasm for the first time in over 10 days.

Thanks and another task would be great.
Well then, you need to go buy some lipstick, and repeat the tease.
ninety
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ninety »

ninety wrote:
Melanie wrote:
ninety wrote:Greetings Miss Melanie, welcome to the site.
I'd like to take part in the game, especially early on, in case it doesn't last.
I am single, at home alone, was just about to choose tonight's teases.
Thank you, ninety
Well, don't think I have handed out enough CBT so I hope you have a lot of clothespins. How many can you clip to your balls. If you don't have that many, make a trip to the dollar store. If you can fit on 50 clip one to the tip of your penis and cum.
A Respectfull Hello Miss Melanie,
Ow, Ow, Ow, I managed to fit 16 pegs on my balls before I thought I may pass out with the pain, that was the first time I pegged my balls. I peg my nipples regulary, but the sensation on my balls was SO much more intense, this is obviously an area I need training in, although please not a similar task next time Miss. As I didn't manage 50, I didn't cum as instructed.
I await further instruction from you Miss Melanie.
EDIT: Limits I have are: no anal play, I'm saving the cherry for R/T play.
Humiliation/Exhibitionism within legal/sensible limits (i.e. nothing that would be catastrophic to my career/lifestyle etc)

There should be plenty of things left I can do for you Miss.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Dennis1983 wrote:I did everything u wanted and she loved it when she wanted to fuck i said today is her day and i fucked her without an orgasm for me and i licked her to two more orgasm

i await my new task mistress
Lucky girl. and you are such a good boy for not cumming. Next time before you see her you are to cum in your boxers, before going to her place. Try your best to be supper sweet but avoid sex, Id hate for you to have to explain all the protein she would find when she undid your pants.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

omssx wrote:Hey, I like some of the others would like to post my limits so that i dont end up the cause of the demise of this game!

I wont do anything involving familly, friends or their posesions/rooms/etc.... I have one online friend who i can talk to about some of this kinda stuff (she knows about my interest in T&D etc... but she isnt single and so of course cant be directly involved... so i dont know why im telling you this....)

I wont do anything in public or go to stores etc to buy things or anything like that and humiliation isnt for me and nor is long term chastity (eg a week is far too long for me and i fear i would end the game if i were told to stay chaste for any length of time) And i wont "expose" myself (being my body or my interests) to anyone.

Pretty much anything else goes though!
Hmm so you are dripping from your last tease and anything else goes...hmmm. Muhaha.

Whats your favorite color? Answer may mean more than you think :-D
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

uhoh... Slightly scared here! I guess my favourite colour would be a very dark grey, but some consider that a tone rather than a colour, in which case my favourite colour is......I guess green is a nice colour

Also in terms of limits i dont live alone and so i cant do anything noisy or really messy!
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

ninety wrote:A Respectfull Hello Miss Melanie,
Ow, Ow, Ow, I managed to fit 16 pegs on my balls before I thought I may pass out with the pain, that was the first time I pegged my balls. I peg my nipples regulary, but the sensation on my balls was SO much more intense, this is obviously an area I need training in, although please not a similar task next time Miss. As I didn't manage 50, I didn't cum as instructed.
I await further instruction from you Miss Melanie.
Just 16? Disappointing. Lets see you do one edge for every clothespin less that 50 that didn't make it on your balls. So if my math is write thats 34 edges. Wait 1 minute between each one. Have a fun night and no cumming.
ninety
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ninety »

Whilst I've done double figures before, 34 will be a new high for me. I am filled with trepidation, but strangely excited, I'll report back later Miss.
yes_coming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yes_coming »

Melanie wrote:
yes_coming wrote:Hey Melanie

I would love to play your game to.

:)
Well, since I dont have much to go off of with you, tell your physical dimensions. Height, weight, shoe size, oh and how big are you; length, width, circumference, describe your member like you were describing it to a police sketch artist.
Ok ..

Im 5'10
160 pounds
size 10 feet

Im about 6 inches, fairly wide. Its straight, with lots of veins. Alittle bit of hair, i keep it trimmed. Very light red shade. Uncircumsized. It was last seen with a pair of balls ... :P
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

omssx wrote:uhoh... Slightly scared here! I guess my favourite colour would be a very dark grey, but some consider that a tone rather than a colour, in which case my favourite colour is......I guess green is a nice colour

Also in terms of limits i dont live alone and so i cant do anything noisy or really messy!
Green the famous St. Patricks day color, if you are wearing green you have earned the right to cum, but you must do it by pinching and playing the skin under the head of your cock, no other stroking allowed. Can you cum? If not then you will be going to bed with blue balls.

Kisses.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Ow! I happen to be wearing... no green :( Is there any other way you might grant me release Melanie?!

Please?!

If not then i will await instruction tomorrow!
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

yes_coming wrote:
Melanie wrote:
yes_coming wrote:Hey Melanie

I would love to play your game to.

:)
Well, since I dont have much to go off of with you, tell your physical dimensions. Height, weight, shoe size, oh and how big are you; length, width, circumference, describe your member like you were describing it to a police sketch artist.
Ok ..

Im 5'10
160 pounds
size 10 feet

Im about 6 inches, fairly wide. Its straight, with lots of veins. Alittle bit of hair, i keep it trimmed. Very light red shade. Uncircumsized. It was last seen with a pair of balls ... :P
Yes keeps it going. Will jonah complete his task and keep the game going, I know your task was a bit unfair jonah, but it is all up to you.
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

omssx wrote:Ow! I happen to be wearing... no green :( Is there any other way you might grant me release Melanie?!

Please?!

If not then i will await instruction tomorrow!
Nope, no luck of the Irish for you today, maybe tomorrow.
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by strokerboy3 »

Melanie,
I have edged and written your name an additional 15 times bringing me up to a grand total of 33. I think this is the most i have ever ached. Will you grant me the right to release my pent up cum? I'm waiting for your next task...

Your Toy
StrokerBoy3
yes_coming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yes_coming »

So i must wait ?
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Jaberwocky wrote:Hello Mistress.

The second and final update on my first asignment.

The forth time, I got interupted. Not during jerking but during studying. Roommates, drinking coffee together. Resulting in eleven minutes of stroking.

The fifth time, I got interupted. Not during studying but during jerking. (phone call, thank god) After the call, I did those thirteen minutes from the beginning. Still sensitive, and in the mood of "Let's get this over with", I reached the edge in two and a half minute. Thus I had to keep myself at the edge for over ten minutes. Time goes slow.
Note to myself,... Slow Strokes!

The sixth time, fifteen minutes of stroking, with slow strokes. After fifteen minutes, I increased the speed. At around sixteen minutes, ready to lift off.

I decided to study for about twenty minutes before I go to bed. ;-) Thus bringing myself to the edge afterwards, again. Seventeen minutes, half the time being on the edge.

Thanks again for the task you gave me. I will be going to bed as a child at Christmas Eve, hoping he has been a good boy and there will be a present for him when he wakes up.
(Yes, this is a hint!)
So much edging, it must have been hard to hold back. Now get your pillow ball it up and hump it for 17 minutes, non-stop, no cumming. If you have to stop at any time to not cum you must start over, but subtract 1 minute from the total time.