Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy (release)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy (release)

Post by Romero »

Well I tried using a different video editing software but still had some problems. The reason was that my computer was just too slow and broken for editing work.

So I got a new one :)
Actually my machine had been showing signs of dying for some time now and this gave me the needed push to replace it. Now I have a machine that can do editing in actually close to real time and I can keep using the program I'm used to.
I've got about 60% of the scenes done for the next one, but still have to do the beat matching and beat meters plus the rest of the scenes. This time I can promise everything will be in sync ;)
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wangchungass »

Romero wrote:Well I tried using a different video editing software but still had some problems. The reason was that my computer was just too slow and broken for editing work.

So I got a new one :)
Actually my machine had been showing signs of dying for some time now and this gave me the needed push to replace it. Now I have a machine that can do editing in actually close to real time and I can keep using the program I'm used to.
I've got about 60% of the scenes done for the next one, but still have to do the beat matching and beat meters plus the rest of the scenes. This time I can promise everything will be in sync ;)
Can't wait, thanks man
hardspank
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hardspank »

Who is the blonde hottie in the roller skates?

oh, well done on the video, some of the gals were a bit too plump for me, but I still like em better than the cracked out skinny babes
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

hardspank wrote:Who is the blonde hottie in the roller skates?

oh, well done on the video, some of the gals were a bit too plump for me, but I still like em better than the cracked out skinny babes
She's Georgia Peach.
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

#2 is coming along pretty well. I have the scenes and music selection + titles and such done. Now I still need to do the beats and beat meters for most of the songs (2 are already done). Total length will be a bit more than this one was - 48 minutes or so.

Stay tuned...
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wangchungass »

Romero wrote:#2 is coming along pretty well. I have the scenes and music selection + titles and such done. Now I still need to do the beats and beat meters for most of the songs (2 are already done). Total length will be a bit more than this one was - 48 minutes or so.

Stay tuned...
Can't wait Romero :-D
NightsVoyage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NightsVoyage »

Who is the sexy lady at 34:48 with the red dress!?!!!

In the second thick and juicy I mean.