Seventy Seven

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Seventy Seven

Post by green »

I did 5 more this morning. At 40 now :-)

~green~

//And another 5 (45 now)
Last edited by green on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

First attempt at this task didn't go too well :lol:

No accidents, but far from the full hour either... Managed to get 17 done before the right leg cramped up something wicked :-/

I believe that leaves me at 44+17=61 after the two first tasks (once each)

I can't image being able to repeat this one in a while though, so hoping for a third task soon :-P
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

I like the way you create this story around every task. Makes me feel like I really do it for you.

So I read task 2 and my first thought was: Thank god - no more arm training :-) And the second thought was: Funny! A similar exercise was on my schedule today anyway... Just without the "fun" part...

That's probably why the lift-your-legs thing wasn't that hard to manage. But after a few strokes, while lying on one side, I realized what would make this task hard. An no: It wasn't the uncomfortable position. I felt the pain in my arm again very quickly. And I couldn't even switch to the other one while lying like this. I had to edge once, before turning around. So several breaks were necessary. I edged. And after 60 seconds of holding the other leg up the same problem occurred with the other arm. But like a good sportsman I decided to stroke against the pain. And a simple calculation: fast strokes mean a fast edge...
After about 30 Minutes I counted 7 edges. I fled into my fantasy to distract me from the stinging pain in my arm. That was not a good idea. I reached the edge once again but that sexy picture in my mind somehow forced a few drops of cum out of my twitching cock seconds after I lifted my hand.

Looks like I'm down to 0 again :blush:
Maybe this isn't my kind of game...
Last edited by ThomasKu on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happyhubby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by happyhubby »

Good morning Mistress..........managed to get 11 this morning bringing my total to 19. Was rudely interupted doing this but legs were pretty sore at 11. Having my bound balls pushed upwards by closed legs added an evil twist to this............harded i stroked the harder i pounded my balls (You must have known ;-) ).. Off for a walk to streach out and hopefully get a few more :w00t:
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

deathby.curiosity wrote:Well, I failed at that task... I could continue to try again...

but that just gives me the freedom of having as many orgasms as I'd like, doesn't it? =P

Not that I don't appreciate you giving me another chance... thank you! =)
your loss. *smile*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

green wrote:Thanks for the new task. I was as eager to start it right away, as always ;]. I also enjoy the stories you post for your tasks, they're making it easy to imagine that you're right there :]]. Anyways I managed to do 25 edges in about 45 minutes (yeah I took my time... ;) ), so I'm at 35 now. And also I'm starting to become really eager to cum :-/ ...

Oh.. and I didnt feel my legs aching... until I tried to stand up that is.. It was quite a torture to get back into the chair ;).

~green~
*wicked smile* your legs were sore when you stood up.....oh My goodness...I never thought of that. *wicked smile grows*

I'm glad you enjoy the little posts from Me, prior to the task. That is who I am...what I am about. I am enjoying this as much as you are. *warm smile*

Well done. Keep going.....you will get to cum...(whispers)...maybe...real soon. *grin*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

deathby.curiosity wrote:I've done your second task Lady, thank you for the edges! I started once again at -5 and managed to get to +2 before I felt I was going to cum. I suppose I don't have much stamina for this; I hope I can hold out till number 77!

Though the exercise wasn't too difficult, I must say masturbating with my off hand while laying on my side proved difficult to reach the edge.
Oh...I thought you weren't going to try anymore. I'm glad you stuck in there and didn't give up. *warm smile*

So...this -5 thing........I'm real curious as to why you are doing "his" task for him??

I'm glad you mentioned the "off hand". I was hoping someone would comment about that. *wicked smile* Sometimes I amaze even Myself. *giggle*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Makarov wrote:As promised I tried the first task and ended up with a pair of sore...arms. :-D Though I'm sure my testicles will be feeling it in the morning, and if not then, perhaps after I carry on into task two.

Oh! I went for fifty minutes and managed 14 edges. No accidents. Will task two double my score? I'll find tomorrow.
*bright smile* I'm so proud of you! Thank you for joining Me on this adventure. you have pleased Me by trying it, when you weren't going to at first.

I am proud of your number of edges. Keep up the good work. *softly smiling*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

happyhubby wrote:Lady X, sorry for the late posting on task 1, r/t was quite hectic today. When i actually got a chance to start the task i was at -4.......managed to get to +4 this afternoon and then i was back to -1 by suppertime. i got a little "free" time tonight and managed to get up to 8. You must have remembered that i was remodeling with alot of sanding/painting and various other shoulder exercises to come up with this task LOL. A good nights sleep and i'll be ready for part 2 with vigor ;-) .......i see i quite a bit of catching up to do.........Sweet dreams Mistress
*laughing so loudly* No, sweetheart...actually I had forgotten about all of the physical labor you would be involved with. This task must be killing you. *giggling* you can always quit, if it's just to hard on you. *wicked smile*

I adore you boy.....thank you for the pleasure you give Me. *warm smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

wanker wrote:I don't even know what to say. Pure evilness.
Try...thank you Mistress....that always works. *grin*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

green wrote:I did 5 more this morning. At 40 now :-)

~green~

//And another 5 (45 now)
So...how are those balls boy???

As a little side note...if I touch here...you touch there. *wicked smile*

*I reach over and thump your balls, to test to see how full they are getting.....like thumping a cantaloupe to see if it's ripe. Then My fingers reach under and wrap around them.....squeezing them....making the cum push around....some even pushing up into your shaft.........
I release your balls and slide the nail of My index finger up the underneath side of your erection.....stopping at that sensitive spot....and poking and prodding that tender area for a moment.....then My hand moves upward and I rest My finger on the tip of your cock. The tip of My nail rests at the slit......almost sliding within it......I count to 60....and then release you*

I sure hope that wasn't too much for you. *wicked smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

janmb wrote:First attempt at this task didn't go too well :lol:

No accidents, but far from the full hour either... Managed to get 17 done before the right leg cramped up something wicked :-/

I believe that leaves me at 44+17=61 after the two first tasks (once each)

I can't image being able to repeat this one in a while though, so hoping for a third task soon :-P
61!!!! Very impressive. May I please check and see how your cock is doing??? *wicked smile*

Side note...if I touch here...you touch there......

*I squat down in front of your cock.......and exhale directly at the head.......My warm breath swirls around the head.....I move forward...and part My lips........I look up at you, while I move My mouth over the head of your cock. My lips do not touch you, but the breath touching you now is wickedly warm, almost hot.......My tongue pushes on the slit......nothing but the slit is being touched.....I wiggle it back and forth........rubbing against it...........

I close My mouth around the head, and move backwards, dragging My soft lips up and over the head.......kissing the slit before moving away and standing back up*

Better or worse boy??? *wicked smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

ThomasKu wrote:I like the way you create this story around every task. Makes me feel like I really do it for you.

So I read task 2 and my first thought was: Thank god - no more arm training :-) And the second thought was: Funny! A similar exercise was on my schedule today anyway... Just without the "fun" part...

That's probably why the lift-your-legs thing wasn't that hard to manage. But after a few strokes, while lying on one side, I realized what would make this task hard. An no: It wasn't the uncomfortable position. I felt the pain in my arm again very quickly. And I couldn't even switch to the other one while lying like this. I had to edge once, before turning around. So several breaks were necessary. I edged. And after 60 seconds of holding the other leg up the same problem occurred with the other arm. But like a good sportsman I decided to stroke against the pain. And a simple calculation: fast strokes mean a fast edge...
After about 30 Minutes I counted 7 edges. I fled into my fantasy to distract me from the stinging pain in my arm. That was not a good idea. I reached the edge once again but that sexy picture in my mind somehow forced a few drops of cum out of my twitching cock seconds after I lifted my hand.

Looks like I'm down to 0 again :blush:
Maybe this isn't my kind of game...
Oh but it is your kind of game.....and you know why? Because you are bringing Me extreme pleasure. I so enjoy it when a boy tries so hard to make it to the edge.....without cumming and then finds that his body betrays him and explodes without him wanting it.
Please dear boy...don't give up......I am sitting here wet.....and wanting to see you try again....wanting to see you succeed......
Don't you want to see yourself win the reward??? *wicked smile*

*I approach you and ever so gently My tongue slips past My lips and I lick upwards.....wetting your lips with the wetness of My tongue*

Whatcha think?? Worth giving it another try? *wicked smile grows*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

happyhubby wrote:Good morning Mistress..........managed to get 11 this morning bringing my total to 19. Was rudely interupted doing this but legs were pretty sore at 11. Having my bound balls pushed upwards by closed legs added an evil twist to this............harded i stroked the harder i pounded my balls (You must have known ;-) ).. Off for a walk to streach out and hopefully get a few more :w00t:
*bright smile* That's My boy! I knew you wouldn't give up on Me.

*I grasp your hair tightly in My hands and pull your head back. I lean over you. My fingers push at your mouth, causing it to open widely. I part my lips.....and feel the saliva run down My tongue and drip in one long motion.....falling through the air...it lands in your mouth.....almost missing your tongue....almost hitting the back of your throat. I watch as you quickly try and close your mouth...to swallow.....feeling the sensation of something there, needing to go down......I hold tight to your hair and mouth....as you fight Me, just a little. I smile wickedly at you.......and then release you, so that you may swallow Me into your belly*

Keep up the good work boy. *warm smile*
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Lady X wrote:
green wrote:I did 5 more this morning. At 40 now :-)

~green~

//And another 5 (45 now)
So...how are those balls boy???

As a little side note...if I touch here...you touch there. *wicked smile*

*I reach over and thump your balls, to test to see how full they are getting.....like thumping a cantaloupe to see if it's ripe. Then My fingers reach under and wrap around them.....squeezing them....making the cum push around....some even pushing up into your shaft.........
I release your balls and slide the nail of My index finger up the underneath side of your erection.....stopping at that sensitive spot....and poking and prodding that tender area for a moment.....then My hand moves upward and I rest My finger on the tip of your cock. The tip of My nail rests at the slit......almost sliding within it......I count to 60....and then release you*

I sure hope that wasn't too much for you. *wicked smile*
I uhm .. wow : D.. I'm breathing quite hard now. Im thinking... I mean I better try to concentrate not to cum too early.

Thanks for the encouragement. Thats making it extra hard (literally).

:blush:

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind