[release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey V1.22: mega update

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.6: fingering task + new currencies

Post by nebworx »

Niveket wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:18 am I got interested in this tease cause I saw that it had fisting content which I have been looking for.
so I grinded for about a week so that I could finally afford XXL dildo and plug since its mainly the size of my favorite toys but then it dawned on me... it would probably take me 4 times that time to even start thinking about unlocking the fisting stuff... Its locked behind so many paywalls that Ive pretty much lost all hope.

Like... What? Why? its waaay easier to fist yourself than fitting XXL plugs and dildos so why would fisting be locked this far into the tease... Fisting content in general is just super rare in jois or here on milovana it feels like such a waste to put it that far back...
There are two ways to have a fisting task (for now) and it takes a long time to get to that point. The most obvious one is the fingering task but fisting is the endgame. For a new player, it may seem far away, but it is a new task in a tease that has been around for several months. Fisting was intended from the beginning as an endgame and the tease is aimed at beginners who want to achieve that. For experienced players, it is necessarily a bit slow.
It is a known problem (inherent to incremental games). I think about that for a while and I don't have a clean/fair solution at the moment. I'll keep improve the game and add content in the future. the first release of the "fingering task" need feedbacks and it will probably change (maybe a lot) in the next weeks.

What do you propose to improve the mechanism ?
Fuck Heroes : sex in rythm for couples (or solo).
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
Niveket
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Searching for Dom

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.6: fingering task + new currencies

Post by Niveket »

nebworx wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:14 am

I understand that the tease is meant to take a long time, and its really good at teaching beginners to take it slow but for experienced players or at least for me it wasn't fun to basically train a muscle thats already gone way past the small stuff it felt like I was a body builder using the least heavy equipment which means I didn't gain anything from it nor did I have any fun.

I know its unfair for me to criticize a tease just because its aimed at beginners but I would really like a way for experienced players to skip past to a certain point.

Also In my opinion the fingering task feels way to slow atm, the very fast mode should be the slow mode. But thats just from my perspective and beginners might not feel that way.
Imma Bondage Slut :love: :love: :love:
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Niveket wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:10 pm
nebworx wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:14 am

I understand that the tease is meant to take a long time, and its really good at teaching beginners to take it slow but for experienced players or at least for me it wasn't fun to basically train a muscle thats already gone way past the small stuff it felt like I was a body builder using the least heavy equipment which means I didn't gain anything from it nor did I have any fun.

I know its unfair for me to criticize a tease just because its aimed at beginners but I would really like a way for experienced players to skip past to a certain point.

Also In my opinion the fingering task feels way to slow atm, the very fast mode should be the slow mode. But thats just from my perspective and beginners might not feel that way.
a fresh idea came to my mind today, but it may take some time to implement. It would be the possibility to choose a difficulty level. This way, the tasks would be more advanced. On the other hand, unlocking the achievements would be more difficult. It would be impossible to reduce the difficulty without resetting.
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.7: mailbox with the first video challenge

Post by nebworx »

:wave:

The mailbox is here. This is where other anal performers will send you video challenges. if you have more than 4 stars in achievements (in total), a message awaits you with the first challenge. Happy Valentine's Day. :love: :love: :love:
pinnaplepie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.7: mailbox with the first video challenge

Post by pinnaplepie »

Could you send us or let the links of the video series "Anal Queen Journey: You vs ...." available, please? The first one is Karmen something, I saw in reddit, but can't find it again :(
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

pinnaplepie wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:34 am Could you send us or let the links of the video series "Anal Queen Journey: You vs ...." available, please? The first one is Karmen something, I saw in reddit, but can't find it again :(
ep1 : https://gofile.io/d/jHuSHP
Starhole
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Starhole »

a fresh idea came to my mind today, but it may take some time to implement. It would be the possibility to choose a difficulty level. This way, the tasks would be more advanced. On the other hand, unlocking the achievements would be more difficult. It would be impossible to reduce the difficulty without resetting.
This would be great, because I use medium to large toys and want to progress further, but have to grind money for toys that match my actual toy sizes.

BTW this is the best anal tease I have ever seen on this site, you are doing a great job!
mencte
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mencte »

very good game, I really like it!! thank you for this work

there is a bug in offline buttplug which makes you earn a lot of money even if you don't stay long with the plug..... (translated from French with google)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Starhole wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:42 pm BTW this is the best anal tease I have ever seen on this site, you are doing a great job!
mencte wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:03 pm very good game, I really like it!! thank you for this work
Oh, thank you ! :love:
I'll keep working on this tease ;-)
mencte wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:03 pm there is a bug in offline buttplug which makes you earn a lot of money even if you don't stay long with the plug..... (translated from French with google)
Can you describe the bug in a private message (in french if you prefer, it is my native language)
Starhole
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Starhole »

A few thoughts after the session:

1) Anal orgasm button in dildo task like in Inflatable buttplug task. I had 3 orgasm and couldn't stop the task , well the fans would definitely appreciate it :blush:
2) Add Skip button at the warm-up time in the dildo challenge if you are ready to make requests. I started the task right after the Inflatable buttplug task and no warm up was needed.
3) Sex machine task
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

the offline bug is solved. thank you mencte !
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Starhole wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:37 am A few thoughts after the session:

1) Anal orgasm button in dildo task like in Inflatable buttplug task. I had 3 orgasm and couldn't stop the task , well the fans would definitely appreciate it :blush:
2) Add Skip button at the warm-up time in the dildo challenge if you are ready to make requests. I started the task right after the Inflatable buttplug task and no warm up was needed.
3) Sex machine task
Thank you for your feedback.
1/ I don't get it ... what is the request ?
2/ good idea !
3/ I don't have such machine to test. If somebody offer me one, of course it will become my number 1 priority :lol:
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

A small patch today :
  • 25 Feb. 2023 : Faster fingering task and starting choice.
  • 25 Feb. 2023 : You can skip dildo warmup / shorter freestyle dildoing
These two changes are asked by players (Starhole and Niveket).
Don't hesitate ;-)

I'll work on the difficulty level now. (an old request, put back on top of the pile by Niveket)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Difficulty setting is here !
  • 26 Feb. 2023 : You can increase difficulty in the settings menu. Faster start for experienced players, but harder achievements and more punitive failures.
  • 26 Feb. 2023 : The titles was renamed and includes the difficulty. Progression in titles is more consistent.
Batsy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.8: difficulty setting & more

Post by Batsy »

Hi! Just found out about your tease and it is absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work. In case you are looking for suggestions these are some things that came to mind.

1: possibility of splitting dildo task into categories: 1. Depth 2. width 3. Mix

This might allow for more play focussed on getting deeper or play focussed on getting wider

2: being more clear on punishments

3: changing the end session buttons to all possible tasks to green when you can end the session without negative results

For instance now the dildo task has a red end session button. By making it green would indicate that stopping is without negative result.