[FEEDBACK] The throat-fucking of Sakura

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] The throat-fucking of Sakura

Post by Mochrion »

So good news for the next tease - since the Milovana site seems usable again I feel confidant enough to wrap things up. I'll even give myself another self-appointed deadline to hit - goal for release is end of March.

Also managed to squeeze in some additional saliva play and "talking with your mouth full", as requested ;-)
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Happy to hear things are coming along, I'm excited for this!
paulb
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by paulb »

I'm so happy, make it extreme :)
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

Mochrion wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 am So good news for the next tease - since the Milovana site seems usable again I feel confidant enough to wrap things up. I'll even give myself another self-appointed deadline to hit - goal for release is end of March.

Also managed to squeeze in some additional saliva play and "talking with your mouth full", as requested ;-)
Im so excited! :-D
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by bikkel89 »

Really liked this tease,

But what is exactly the difference between Normal and Hardmode (which settings are differnce)
And is there an option to skip the Jerkoff part/Ballbusting/ Teasing part when playing Normal mode?
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

bikkel89 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:19 pm Really liked this tease,

But what is exactly the difference between Normal and Hardmode (which settings are differnce)
And is there an option to skip the Jerkoff part/Ballbusting/ Teasing part when playing Normal mode?
Harder modes increase the duration of the suck and hold times by about 50%, and stretches out the time between rests. The difference feels mild so I go for nightmare mode or enter custom mode settings every time.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

Actually this raises a good point - it's quite a balancing act to figure out the different difficulty levels - too easy isn't fun, and trying to make it "hard" often ends up being monotonous and repetitive. I pick settings that I like, but it definitely varies for every person - that's what custom mode is for ^_^

It would be useful to know what settings other people prefer - for anyone that does use custom mode, what are your favorite settings?
afro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by afro »

Mochrion wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:07 pm Actually this raises a good point - it's quite a balancing act to figure out the different difficulty levels - too easy isn't fun, and trying to make it "hard" often ends up being monotonous and repetitive. I pick settings that I like, but it definitely varies for every person - that's what custom mode is for ^_^

It would be useful to know what settings other people prefer - for anyone that does use custom mode, what are your favorite settings?
Personally I play custom mode so I can lower the "hold" times. While the tease just about perfect, it does feel monotonous when it's multiple long holds in a row.

The only other thing I wish I could adjust is the "long stroke" sections. Every time I see more than half of the cock is green I know I'll have to force rest.

Otherwise 10/10 big fan
datastar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by datastar »

I use custom mode to cap the hold sections to 40 seconds. My Dildo is too big to allow any breathing while its deep inside. I just cant do longer holds when im struggling along.

I think there is a clear scaling in difficulty between normal sucks, sucks to the edge of the throat and sucks beyond the throat. It's also progressively easier to handle the gag reflex the higher up you are allowed to go back up. So the hardest part is the throatfuck where the dildo never leaves the throat.

You could boil this down to something like 3 to 5 difficulty levels for the individual sucks. Then you could make the distribution of those levels customizable or set them yourself for different overall difficulties. I could think of something like being able to set a min and max number for each of those in custom mode.

But hey, I don't want to slow down the development with my ideas. I am checking this site everyday for an update on the new tease :whistle: :blush:
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by bikkel89 »

So, To my other question, there isnt a way to skip the Jerkoff part/Ballbusting/ Teasing part when playing Normal mode?
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

Thanks for the input so far - will take everything into consideration.

Regarding bikkel89's question - no, there isn't a way to skip through normal mode, I actually didn't expect anyone to want to replay normal mode very much.

I will have easy / normal modes in the next tease that can be more easily replayed.
Last edited by Mochrion on Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blanktherubberdoll
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Blanktherubberdoll »

I just can't wait for this to release!!! I'll be ready to set an evening aside to test it out.
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

I'm also super excited for the release. I was already planning to take a week off work around the end of March so timing for release is spectacular. I shall definitely be setting aside an evening to play. :-D
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

I can't lie I've taken to compulsively checking this site multiple times a day hoping each day that this will be released...

So looking forward to this.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

Haha - well I hope it lives up to the hype :lol:

Progress is going pretty much as planned - I think I should be able to release it sometime next weekend. No promises though - I don't suggest booking time off to play until after it's actually out :P