Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Spicy Personality 1.20 [TEASE AI]

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Bumping above the forum spam :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys

Sadly I doubt there will be an update this week either.
I'm expanding the personality with a LOT of sounds, and it consumes a LOT of time!
But no worries, i'm still working on it :D

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

RandomStranger wrote:
genome231 wrote:Hi guys

Sadly I doubt there will be an update this week either.
I'm expanding the personality with a LOT of sounds, and it consumes a LOT of time!
But no worries, i'm still working on it :D

Regards
Genome
No reason to rush things anyway, just take your time and make it good :-P
If it's one thing the TeaseAI community is good at its waiting for updates :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Hi! Looks very promissing to me! ;)

Ran into two bugs until now:

1. Missing Vokabulary "HappyEmote"
2. Several File names in "GNMShowPositions" are wrong resulting at least on my PC to crash the program. After fixing the filenames (there was always a 1 missing) it works.
3. In GNMCallGlitter you ask for the individualized contact names but you can only proceed if you enter the hardcoded once! ;)

And here are some suggestions:
Spoiler: show
I really liked the corner time idea, however... I have a suggestion resulting in me having my volume way done ;) I thought the flickering I noticed on the wall from my screen wasfrom some video or gif to make me think something has happend and I missed the bell, so I didnt look. But I believe some wicked "false traps" would get some people to admit that they are still sitting in front of the pc ;)
Keep up the good work! ;)

Cheers
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Another Bug Report:

1. all GNMSimple Modules seem to have around line 12 referencing the wrong Flag (Lingerie), while it must be (LingerieOn)

2. Sometimes in the beginning I get two times "now as i was saying"
Spoiler: show
05:43 Pet: Hello Mistress
05:43 Anna: it's good to see you today pet
05:44 Anna: now as i was saying
05:44 Anna: now as i was saying
05:44 Anna: i see no reason to delay you at all!
Which by the way is a strange flow of conversation... ;)

3. In GNMPositionTest it is referencing (GNMSeverePunishment.txt) which is not existing on line 436
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

mr-max wrote:Another Bug Report:

1. all GNMSimple Modules seem to have around line 12 referencing the wrong Flag (Lingerie), while it must be (LingerieOn)

2. Sometimes in the beginning I get two times "now as i was saying"

3. In GNMPositionTest it is referencing (GNMSeverePunishment.txt) which is not existing on line 436
Just to confirm that I've notice these too, but figured that with her still in being Beta you didn't want to be bombarded with lots of little problems till She is fully designed? Please let us know what level of bug reporting you're looking for at the moment! :-)

Having said that, there also a few issues with GNMShowPositions.txt, where the images called on need to be renamed from e.g. Box.jpg to Box1.jpg etc... :whistle:

I hate to sound fussy, because I know you're putting in a lot of work, but the above problem causes a crash so it's just try to help you get her running smoothly :)

Mea
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

meaculpa_uk wrote:
I hate to sound fussy, because I know you're putting in a lot of work
WORD 11!!11 Thanks!
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys!

Thank you! EVERY bug you find and rapport is appreciated, nothing is too small.
Have a list of todo's and the position pictures problem is on there now :)
Regarding vocab. Copying from another personality should fix it.

Right now there is a bad mix of a lot of work that still needs to be done and me being rather busy with studies atm. :weep:
I would estimate that I have spend 10-15 hours working on it the last and this week where in the beginning it was 25-30. In the beginning there was a lot of learning though :)
There wont be a update this sunday either which is super annoying... Never the less i'm slowly getting there, I would expect to start fixing bugs in the coming week and thus prepare for an update, which i'm really hoping to bring to you guys the 27/3.

Regards
Genome :wave:
milo7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by milo7 »

Can we not just fix those little bugs ourselves and upload the files here so you can concentrate on the new stuff? I suppose you couldn't do quality control that way, but it would make it easier for genome231
reinme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by reinme »

I've been running into an issue with the GNMTasksComplete routine. I was assigned edges to do overnight, then the next day Spicy asks if I've done them yet. If I answer no the routine hangs. If I answer Yes, Spicy asks again and then proceeds to the next routine without waiting for an answer.

If I say 'No,' the routine calls "/CallReturn/CallPunishmentEasy" instead of "GNMPunishmentEasy" like other routines do. I've tried fixing this in every way I can think of (backslashes instead of the abnormal forwardslashes/adding GNM/removing everything other than "GNMPunishmentEasy" like other routines call,) and nothing seems to prevent a hang here.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

reinme wrote:I've been running into an issue with the GNMTasksComplete routine. I was assigned edges to do overnight, then the next day Spicy asks if I've done them yet. If I answer no the routine hangs. If I answer Yes, Spicy asks again and then proceeds to the next routine without waiting for an answer.

If I say 'No,' the routine calls "/CallReturn/CallPunishmentEasy" instead of "GNMPunishmentEasy" like other routines do. I've tried fixing this in every way I can think of (backslashes instead of the abnormal forwardslashes/adding GNM/removing everything other than "GNMPunishmentEasy" like other routines call,) and nothing seems to prevent a hang here.
Thank you :)
Looking into it

Regards Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

milo7 wrote:Can we not just fix those little bugs ourselves and upload the files here so you can concentrate on the new stuff? I suppose you couldn't do quality control that way, but it would make it easier for genome231
Not that simple I'm afraid
Often when I change things it require bug fixes on multiple levels :)
And I change things a lot :P Right now i'm in a stage where i'm testing different solutions seeing which one I prefer :)

Regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys!
Thank you for the support and patience! :)

This is list of what is done so far and what needs to be done - It's to give you guys an idea of what i've been up to and what still needs to be done before next update :)

@ I've made changes to start and end scripts, you now always begin in chastity and you will always end up wearing a chastity belt in the end. (Ready for bugtesting)

@ I still need to sort through about 60 sound teases looking for phrases or words to implement into the personality.
So if she calls you a "Slut" or anything similar she does it in text but she might also do it through your speaker :)
The sound thing is the biggest add-on to the next update. (About 5-10 hours work left here)

@ A lot of new vocab files, right now a lot of them are quite simple but the idea is that it enables me to quickly expand on it for future updates.
A lot of the scripts needs to be rewritten to fit the new vocabs. (A basic vocab is done)

@@@ I really wanna merge a lot of the new vocab with the new sounds (Since sounds aint done yet, I havent even started with this yet, but shouldn't take more than a few hours to merge)

@ Bugfixes to the position pictures name and scripts (50% Done)

@ If you're not comfortable with cumeating she will now train you a little bit (Done)

@ I also have a few completely new scripts added, but they still need a little work.
One of them being a "GNMSeverePunishment" <-- Some sadistic shit :P

@ And finally!
I wanna do bugtesting on each individual script and then complete* 20 teases in a row as bugtesting.
Not gonna do what she says though :P

So quite a lot of changes, if you're hoping for a large content update sadly it wont be this one :)
But stay tuned

Good news though!
A realistic date for the next update will probably be the coming sunday :)

Regards
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spicy Personality 1.30 [TEASE AI]

Post by genome231 »

Updated to ver. 1.30

Went against my own only update sunday rule :P
I've been spending 12 hours the last couple of days with spicy and felt like updating her right away.
Not a lot of new content, shes been more though a "behind" the scenes" work regarding new sounds added and a first stage new vocab :)

Regards
Genome
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Spicy Personality 1.30 [TEASE AI]

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Having this problem too.

Genome, the major problem seems to be that when we personally correct bug fixes or let you know of bugs, the bugs are still included in the main release. Please do your suggested bugfix run for each script, because at the moment it feels like, because you're enthusiastically making changes and adding new content but you're not ensuring that it's a "stable beta" (if they even exist lol). Alternatively, stop work on it for a few days and send me the most complete, up-to-date version of her and I'll happily do a data cleanse to make sure we all have a "This is now working for everyone" version for everyone. You can then develop from that as like a ground zero base-line?

Thoughts?

Mea