What ever you want Miss Linda

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
lovren
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: What ever you want Miss Linda

Post by lovren »

At first Lindsay wanna say how thankful she is for allowing to do whatever Miss Linda wants.
It won't be easy but I will try to catch up for previous months as soon as possible.
Lindsay is doing whatever You want Miss Linda
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

They arrived, Miss!
http://www.bachelorette.com/penis-sucke ... is-suckers

Missy's gonna be spending her Friday night sucking cock.... :yes: :look: :blush:

Hope you have a good weekend too... :-)
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

lovren wrote:At first Lindsay wanna say how thankful she is for allowing to do whatever Miss Linda wants.
It won't be easy but I will try to catch up for previous months as soon as possible.
Good girl Lindsay
you please Miss Linda.
zwitter
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by zwitter »

Hello Miss Linda (and my fellow sisters),

Here is a report for Rose's Sunday *Pretty* Days for the last few weekends. Much of this was written after last weekend but has (to my embarrassment...) been left un-posted until now... Several good reasons, work that has a way of coming home with me and many moments cherishing a friend of mine who recently had a baby. I have been watching her older child some in the afternoon/evening as well as cooking her a few meals.

I also have relatively high standards for my writing, at times unnecessarily interrupting my sharing of thanks and passion and swept away on this journey-- words which I very much want to share to cherish you Miss Linda and for my sisters (we also all benefit when we make meaningful posts-- the more opportunities we find for you to post in response, the more we get to edge to your posts-- and I for one am quite desperate for the points).

I am posting now because I am denying myself my second earned orgasm this month until I get it done. It appears for many of us this permanent state of desire is what is needed to bring out the best in ourselves... and wow, am I definitely at risk of great improvement! I ache daily and each night has been filled with dreams of well... let us say, being filled... and yet I do not feel the least bit empty. I am desperate and have often wished to write you for mercy, and yet the drive has also helped me feel more in touch with my own feminine, nurturing, and passionate self in ways I could not have imagined. My wings continue to spread even as I continue to waiver in the face of how much greater 56 is than 32... Even as I am protective of my own public identity, I feel more confidant/accepting/in love with my own gorgeous self than I ever have before. I am proud of the strength I have found in myself and in you especially Miss Linda. I never thought I would have been able to actually cum this few times and I never thought I would have so relished in these moments of self smooth care.

Here is the brief summary of my pretty days.

During the weeks Rose sometimes feels a little penned in. Early last week I shaved my beard for the first time in more than a decade. So far no one has made much of a big notice of it as it was always pretty trimmed before that. It has also been quite hot here in the bay area. Unbeknownst to others though, Rose has also repainted her toe nails (I had them silver in January but then lost the strength in February when I wanted to wear more open toed shoes again). I have kept my toes hidden however in public-- something which I am both disappointed in myself for and get secretly aroused about all day as they are my little secret...

Last Sunday I decided to give myself a chance to release this pent up feeling as well as finish earning enough points to cum for the first time in the month.

Waking up naked I was already dripping from my plans. The sheets caressed me and I luxuriated in my body for a while before rising up to take a shower. As with the other days I reshaved my face until it was smooth, cleaned off my lip gloss, and applied lotion to my face and hands and chest (lingering on my very sensitive nipples). Only on this day I got to REAPPLY my lip gloss so I could enjoy it for a little during the day (OH! how educational it has been to shave and lotion and do makeup- even if cleaning it off-- each morning-- all the things a true girl goes through to be pretty!)

I have two different bottles of lotion, one scented (Rose of course), and one not. Today I got to luxuriate in the Rose all over my arms and legs, feet and hands, butt and breasts, and face and neck, thighs and hips, balls and cock. Every bit of my skin smooth and silky and sweet smelling. It was not the first time I imagined that a man was coming to pick me up-- the same as the first time I finally applied lip gloss last month, having imagined that it was something that a future date would have demanded even though it wasn't something I had normally thought I would like to do.

I put on my shortest shorts (my legs are likely my best feature having played soccer through college), my leather sandals that have always felt feminine to me, a tightish shirt, and picked a purple flower from my yard for my hair. I walked to a nearby park with some reading I needed to do and spent a few hours lounging the sun. We have been having amazing weather here in the Bay Area and I soon moved to the shade as I was feeling hot from the heat and my own general arousal. My silver toes sparkled. I was secluded enough so that I didn't see anyone I knew though this likely would have been fine with me. Work I am rightfully shy about, my closer friends would likely have been understanding about a sporty guy who just likes to paint his toes silver with the coming spring. Many of them know I am unafraid of my sweet side, though not really how much I do love getting to be Rose.

Returning home I ate a light meal (I have greatly improved my diet during these months as well) and went to work in my garden, digging my silver toes in the dirt and planting kale and lettuce and flowers. Throughout the day I kept the purple flower in my hair.

In the afternoon I closed the blinds, read some more (I have a lot of reading to do for work right now), and then indulged in a wonderful dance party... I love to twirl and sing and get carried away. Here are some of the songs I listened to a lot of Rihanna

(Hopeless Place) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

(Only Girl) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM

And some Katy Perry Pandora mix.

I was going to offer up one of my points for any of my sisters who shared some of their favorite dancing tunes, but it is clear that I do not accumulate points as fast as many of you and I am ummm, too desperate to risk their being many posts.... How about the first 3 of you that shares a fun twirly bring-out-our-best-girly-selves song can have a point from me? (BUT ONLY if this an acceptable exchange to Miss Linda as it is of course not up to me in the end to give others points...)

Dancing is also a great way to keep in shape!

After my dancing I drew myself a bath and luxuriated in the warmth. I used a bubble bath, also Rose scented, and felt so incredibly turned on from head to toe with my feminine swept away self.

After several edges (and finally enough points earned for an orgasm later), I relotioned (focusing on my nipples again and almost cumming that way), made myself dinner, and watched a movie I needed to watch for work in the smoothest of the night time clothes that I have-- sort of men's pajama pants. A friend called in the middle of the movie and I enjoyed talking to him about manly things while being fully enthralled with my pretty day. In the evening I lay down and took my time enticing every inch of my body, smelling like flower petals (and just how am I supposed to air out my home if I have someone over?), before having perhaps the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life. I thought that after that I would come quickly but I just couldn't-- my body perhaps just not wanting it to ever end. Pulling and stroking and caressing and gripping and... eventually I had to climb out of bed and literally get on all fours on the floor, my head down onto the carpet as I finally was able to stroke and stroke and stroke until I came and collapsed. Needless to say I did not get back up to finish writing that night and then the work week took over.

The next week continued with my morning self maintenance and busy evenings. Both my friend's children are very sweet. I have continued to use the non-aromatic lotion during the week and to be very careful to remove all makeup etc... though I am feeling quite smooth (I've never had much hair on my chest so that's not any different).

Yesterday I gave myself a second pretty day in the beautiful weather, though I went for a hike during a good chunk of it (and played some disc golf-- closed toed shoes). I met up with some friends for lunch as well without many accoutrements. My female friend from the city and I have not found a good time to meet up with each other. She knows I've shaved by hasn't seen me. Later I worked some more at home, had another dance marathon though mostly while I worked, and then again gave myself a bath. I wrote most of this but did not get up to post until today. I did have another just out of control long lasting I feel like I could have fucked someone through a wall orgasm that somehow still left me wanting more.... (Maybe because I used to cumming more like 2-3 times a day and now its more like 3-4 times a month-- I am having incredibly lurid dreams each night and in many ways feel like my whole body is constantly cumming from the depths of its female self-- most of my dreams are intense cravings to be taken taken taken).

That Taylor Swift Blank Space song -- SOOOO INTENSELY OVERPLAYED-- Boys only want love when it's torture, don't say I , say I didn't warn you-- feels like my anthem to you Miss Linda.

I continue to do everything you want and love, love, love you for it even as I spend each day desperate, desperate, desperate...

Your, flowery, Rose :love: :love: :love:
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

Wow
Good girl Rose.
5 bonus points for an excellent response. :-)
It is clear that my methods have you going
beyond what Rose thought she could do. :smile:
It will only get more intense and
compelling. :innocent:
Good girls.
secretname
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by secretname »

Stacey is sorry she hasn't been posting any updates. She will try to do a better job going forward.

Stacey decided to give the tease Edging Triathalon a try, since it seemed like a really good way to rack up points. And it sure was! It was so exhausting Stacey is sad to say that she had to give up during the second phase of the tease :weep: BUT, Stacey played with her little sissy clit for about 30 minutes and did 39 edges, plus 2 more for Miss Linda's last two posts! O__O That's 46 points in one night! If this was last month, Stacey would get to have a nasty little cummy, but not this month! hehehe

Stacey also wants to ask Miss Linda if it would be ok to have a ruined orgasm instead of a full orgasm. Stacey appreciates that Miss Linda lets her toys have little cummies from time to time, but Stacey has trouble focusing when she gets to have a full cummy. She is thinking that maybe if she replaces some of her cummies with ruined ones, she'll stay more focused.

:love: :love: :love:

-Stacey
Played Della's Multimedia game from December 23, 2014 to January 13, 2014
zwitter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zwitter »

Quiet Linda wrote: It is clear that my methods have you going
beyond what Rose thought she could do. :smile:
It will only get more intense and
compelling. :innocent:
Thank you, Miss Linda. For your praise (oh how Rose longs to please you! Oh how you have given Rose strength to do so!), AND most definitely for the much needed points... Be they far, or just a little less far, I can very honestly say that each orgasm earned by the will of your directives and loving encouragement has brought me only deeper under your spell...

Month by month you have pushed Rose to bloom further into her sparkly, passionate self. And each month this shy, shy creature has begun to feel more and more ready (and, gulp, eager it seems...) for your guidance. I am *blushing* at the thought of what I might one day do to please you...

Tonight I continue to feel a flutter in dichotomies: Rose, the blissful submissive, each day stronger, each day gaining more and more control of my complex self, each day it becoming more and more normal-- even innately desired!-- to smell, taste, feel as soft as a flower. Intense and compelling, indeed.

As always, whatever you wish Miss Linda,

:love: your Rose
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

Stacy asked,
"Stacey also wants to ask Miss Linda if it would be ok to have a ruined orgasm instead of a full orgasm. Stacey appreciates that Miss Linda lets her toys have little cummies from time to time, but Stacey has trouble focusing when she gets to have a full cummy. She is thinking that maybe if she replaces some of her cummies with ruined ones, she'll stay more focused."

My rules are designed to cover a wide range of people and be kind.
As such, cummies are earned but not even required.
The may be saved till months end.
So technically the answer is yes Stacey.
However, Miss Linda has a master plan. :-)
So I prefer that all earned cummies
be taken when earned. :yes:
Will this addict you? :innocent:

:love:
Miss Linda
secretname
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by secretname »

Quiet Linda wrote:However, Miss Linda has a master plan. :-)
So I prefer that all earned cummies
be taken when earned. :yes:
Will this addict you? :innocent:

:love:
Miss Linda
*gasps*

Oh my. Stacey wonders what the master plan might be.... would it be better or worse to try to earn more cummies? And by "worse," Stacey means.... even better? *giggle*

Maybe Stacey should just ruin her cummies and save up the real ones for the end of the month. That might be a good plan :-D

:love: :love:
-Stacey
Please?

Post by Please? »

:-/
Last edited by Please? on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
secretname
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by secretname »

Stacey did whatever Miss Linda wanted :love:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Thank you for the special task last night, Miss.... :-D

As I'm sure you could imagine... Missy. Came. HARD...... :yes: :-D

Just a little tease for the rest of you girls, it involved this picture, and a black, silky thong....

http://shortskirtlover.tumblr.com/post/ ... a-nap-love
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
lovren
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by lovren »

Here are the pictures of this lines that i wrote wearing lipgloss and body lotion :)
Attachments
WP_20150319_005.jpg
WP_20150319_005.jpg (979.67 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
WP_20150319_004.jpg
WP_20150319_004.jpg (999.77 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
AndySub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AndySub »

Last edited by AndySub on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
fetishfan69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fetishfan69 »

"Yes, What ever you want Miss Linda"
:blush: