Cock Hero Flux Episode 5!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: NEW RELEASE! Cock Hero Flux Episode 5!

Post by les »

bookworm wrote:Is the preferred format for these teases going to be MP4? If so can anyone point me to a good player for my Macintosh computer? If I use VLC the video breaks up badly, if I use Mplayer the sound/beats slow down. iTunes is not much better. Is it just that I have an old, slow, PowerPC machine and it can't cope?

I love the series and had no problems with the WMV versions, but MP4 seems to be a real problem.

Mac Foibles

Try Quicktime
Indictment: Quicktime's lack of support for many popular video codecs and its inability to properly download them often makes it a bummer to use.

Superior Alternative(s): VLC, MPlayerX, Perian

Notes: VLC has been the go-to Quicktime replacement for Mac users for a while and its support for nearly every video format makes it easy to recommend. If you'd prefer to use multi-touch gestures to do the same thing, MPlayerX is one of the best that integrates all the fancy new tricks of Lion. That said, if you enjoy using Quicktime but want to play more formats, Perian adds native support to every video format directly into Quicktime.

Hoping this helps
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

I use GOM Media player, but one thing that I have found is that some machines I have play them better than others...I think it has a lot to do with the video card in some of my machines.
http://download.cnet.com/GOM-Media-Play ... ag=mncol;1
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

How is the Grand finale going vindi? :) coming à release soon? Like the last one up to the kinky! Queen of latex sooo epic With the beats and girl!

But you cant quit man :) you are too good!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Another quick-and-easy solution, if your "standard" media player is hiccupping or delaying the video playback. Give the player "real time" priority. For example, if you're trying to make Windows Media Player work right, then I suggest:

1. Kill all other superfluous processes. Just end this program, that program, t'other program, 'til you're down to bare bones. Then,

2. Give WMP highest priority, this way: Task Manager >> click "Processes" tab >> right-click "wmplayer.exe" >> "Set Priority" >> "High" or "Realtime"

I metaphorically think of this problem as happening when the computer needs more "space" to "think" about the video, than the computer actually has allocated as "space" for "thinking" about the video. Generally the computer HAS the "space" somewhere, but isn't USING that "space," so my trick above simply forces it to use the space by prioritizing according to my own, rather than its, priorities.

(BTW, when you quit WMP, you lose your re-prioritization. You'll have to re-enact step "2." above for every occasion that you restart the Player.)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your awesome feedback!

I've been a bit inactive over Xmas and New Years, and some work related stuff. However, I've been planning alot for the final episode and it's coming along well!

I've found most of the clips/music and organised everything according to plan. Now it's just the work to put everything together.

I'm quite busy with work until the end of january, but will work alot with the movie in february. My plan is to release it in the mid february (which may change).

I hope you will appreciate the wait!

Cheers,
Vindi
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

vindicare wrote:Hi everyone!

Thank you for your awesome feedback!

I've been a bit inactive over Xmas and New Years, and some work related stuff. However, I've been planning alot for the final episode and it's coming along well!

I've found most of the clips/music and organised everything according to plan. Now it's just the work to put everything together.

I'm quite busy with work until the end of january, but will work alot with the movie in february. My plan is to release it in the mid february (which may change).

I hope you will appreciate the wait!

great vindi! :D
Cheers,
Vindi
tk92
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cock Hero Flux Episode 5!

Post by tk92 »

Looking forward to episode 6 :D

Another question and itmay have been asked elsewhere so apologies if it has been asked before;who is the red head in the red latex at the very beginning before it actually starts?

She looks amazing!

Cheers,
galvanisedpenguin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galvanisedpenguin »

Any chance of a re-up of the HQ version?
leripe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by leripe »

galvanisedpenguin wrote:Any chance of a re-up of the HQ version?
yes, someone please reupload!
smis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by smis »

PLEASE reupload HQ version.
The Black
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The Black »

Please reupload parts 1 and 3 for the 720p version.
The links are invalid.

Thanks and love your videos.
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Chaps

I don't have enough bandwidth to upload but you can grab them in torrent here

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8604
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Mucitel1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mucitel1 »

covah wrote:
plissk3n wrote:
I would love to know the name of site in round 6 with the red "S" in the corner.

Thanks and waiting eagerly for Flux 6 but please take your time till it's perfect. How about a kinkseries after that? :innocent:
greets plissk3n
+1

the scene is from the fashionistas series

finally got around to watching it. not a huge fan of kinky personally but still! this is the best one yet imo (out of all the series and spinoffs)! and i've only watched half of it too, haha
Does anyone know where I could find these series? I tried looking on TPB but didnt find it.
Dessex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dessex »

Hello everybody... Athens calling... Nice job.. I began my tour to CHF from ep5. and i enjoy it so (fu#^in) much... I manage not to cum and i never looked out of the screen!! During the breaks i just hold my di#k just in shape frot the next round (not using the HARD mode either the Normal one)

Thank you for the good work!! Keep on!!