MGC Part 2 Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

neo36 wrote:I have mixed feelings about the sequel , I can't wait to see it but my balls are afraid.... lol.
Your balls should be afraid of ANY tease Mz Teneale makes. If there's anything that's certain around here, it's that Mz Teneale likes to hurt our little boys. =(

Mz_Teneale wrote:The more you make me laugh, the longer im gonna hold off the release date
Well now I'm conflicted... it turns me on to see your evil grins and happy faces around here... do I keep telling you how sore my cock is in these tight panties (I usually wear boxers!)... or do I hold my tongue hoping you get bored and release the next tease!
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Today I was in a swimming pool, and got kicked in the nuts by a kid swimming by...it was excruciating :\'-(

Mistress, Thank you for taking the time to tease us...Take as much as you like, because no matter how long you take, I am always willing to wait just a little longer. :whistle:
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

Wow by 2009 I should have nearly five inches....
chastiseme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chastiseme »

HogtiedCowboy wrote:Today I was in a swimming pool, and got kicked in the nuts by a kid swimming by...it was excruciating :\'-(
nothing beats an unexpected shot to the nuts lol :lol: :lol: i had something like that happen to me not that long ago except it was with a soccer ball :lol:
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Yeah...nothing beats it... :-/ ... At least when its expected there can be some arousal benefit... I was already walking tenderly after MGC, now i look like a freakin penguin hobbeling down the street. ( :smile: )

Thanks again Mistress T
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Well so far I've woken up the past two mornings dry humping my mattress because I've been so freaking horny. Will it be 3 in a row? :-O
BOB
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Seeking for a Domme

Post by BOB »

I was so pleased I could see your tease Mz Teneale, as I didn't receive a pm ! I love your sense of humour Mz Teneale !

But very hard to accomplish, not really pleasurable all the time, for me I say. So humiliating in this nice pink captioned panty, but all that cbt... doesn't get me off ... but what wouldn't we do to please a nice girl !
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

HogtiedCowboy wrote:Today I was in a swimming pool, and got kicked in the nuts by a kid swimming by...it was excruciating :\'-(

Mistress, Thank you for taking the time to tease us...Take as much as you like, because no matter how long you take, I am always willing to wait just a little longer. :whistle:
Good idea let's try it with reverse psychology: What a wonderful day. I don't want to cum at all I don't hope MzTeneale will release her tease now, because I don't feel in the mood to stroke my little friend.

I hope she will never give us release. I don't need to cum :whistle:
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

dark wrote: I hope she will never give us release. I don't need to cum :whistle:
Ok! :smile:
The Mistress From Oz
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

Mz_Teneale wrote:
dark wrote: I hope she will never give us release. I don't need to cum :whistle:
Ok! :smile:
Oh no :unsure:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Dark... what have you done?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

jp wrote:Dark... what have you done?
Lol HogtiedCowboy started that. I thaught it was worth a try :o)

To be honest I have to laugh about all that. Because it's so sad :lol: :weep: I am not sure but I think I will give up in some days :-( The problem is I made a promise and my submissive side makes it difficult to break it. What a dilemma!
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

I hear ya, and I'd be inclined to agree... but as I said elsewhere, I'm leaving on business tomorrow and will have at least 10 more days after that where there's nothing I can do about it anyways.

(Did you hear that, Mz Teneale?? If you don't release part 3 today I won't have any relief for 10 more days! That'll bring the total to 18 days, which is nearly as long as I've ever gone!)
BOB
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Seeking for a Domme

Post by BOB »

I also love Dark's humour ! :w00t:
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

jp wrote: (Did you hear that, Mz Teneale?? If you don't release part 3 today I won't have any relief for 10 more days! That'll bring the total to 18 days, which is nearly as long as I've ever gone!)
you say that like its a threat lol.
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie