Cock Hero 4!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Cock Hero 4!

Post by les »

mallo2011 wrote: Let say 15 min of stroking at round one up to 1 hour for the last round, or at least somenthing similar.

I make that 15 + 30 + 45 + 60 mins
that's an 150 minute session, two and a half hours.
And think how big a video file that large will be for andyp to upload.

It still surprises me how generous people can be with another's efforts
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

Where is match 5 brah

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
LNS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LNS »

AndyP,

You are a tease making God!

Keep them coming...

Awesome job.

LNS
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrPain »

AndyP -

Love the new work you are doing on Cock Hero! However, the second part of Cock Hero 4 (HD) that I've downloaded a couple of times keeps on producing an error message when I try to unzip it. If it's just me, then I will absolutely go and download the SD version, but in case anyone else is having this problem .. any chance someone can repost part 2? Thanks so much!!!

DrPain
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

DrPain wrote:AndyP -

Love the new work you are doing on Cock Hero! However, the second part of Cock Hero 4 (HD) that I've downloaded a couple of times keeps on producing an error message when I try to unzip it. If it's just me, then I will absolutely go and download the SD version, but in case anyone else is having this problem .. any chance someone can repost part 2? Thanks so much!!!

DrPain

Cock Hero 4

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=12311

Two part zip file
http://ifile.it/ar86z2i
http://ifile.it/ie5b3yd

You can't download both parts at the same time, when you have finished the first file, you can DL the second one no problem.
When you have downloaded both parts into a single folder, unzip the first and it will unzip and join both parts together.
to a single file.

{       http://ifile.it/aipn01d SD File}

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Haggard316 wrote:Where is match 5 brah
its coming pal give me 2 weeks ;)
mallo2011
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mallo2011 »

les wrote:

I make that 15 + 30 + 45 + 60 mins
that's an 150 minute session, two and a half hours.
And think how big a video file that large will be for andyp to upload.

It still surprises me how generous people can be with another's efforts
Scuse me but I don't understand.
My suggestion was to make 4 rounds of continous stroking that means 4 clips of 15 and 30 and 45 and 60 mins. The files will be as long as the ones you have already edited.
It was just an idea for Cock Hero II. Cannot understand your comment about generosity with another's efforts either: if you don't like this suggestion just don't do it.

Have fun
Banzor
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Banzor »

The download links dont work for me. Is the upload site down or something?

Btw thx Andyp, these things rule
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Banzor wrote:The download links dont work for me. Is the upload site down or something?

Btw thx Andyp, these things rule
Just make sure you download them one by one pal...
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

I am beginning to hate these teases. I had never heard many of the song before, so now the scenes are stuck to the songs in my head. Makes it difficult when the songs come on in the gym. :-/ :innocent:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Human wrote:I am beginning to hate these teases. I had never heard many of the song before, so now the scenes are stuck to the songs in my head. Makes it difficult when the songs come on in the gym. :-/ :innocent:
Someone once said to me
Some things off the top of my head that make CH work for me:

The music. The beat variations. And using popular songs of different genres that when you hear them elsewhere, it makes you smile thinking how they almost made you cum.
lol its not like i designed it that way ;)

Glad to see its working

Cheers Human, made my day

Andyp
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Anyone else find the stroke pace too high?

For me, its like with such a high stroke pace, I come quicker, but its not fun, its more mechanical, and penis gets desensitized. With a slower stroke pace, I take longer to O but the horniness is more, and each stroke is much much more intense.

Maybe I should switch to upstroke on one beat and downstroke on next, effetively halving the frequency.

AndyP, have you considered making teases in a similar vein where the goal is to make the viewer as horny as possible (this is not the goal of the CH series).
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
tevesh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tevesh »

This series is awesome.

I was able to complete all 4 so far without using any abilities, but the 4th one was really tough.

Can't wait for number 5 to cum out.

As a point for my interest, does anyone know who the girl is in round 6 from match 4?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Tevesh
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Human wrote:Anyone else find the stroke pace too high?

For me, its like with such a high stroke pace, I come quicker, but its not fun, its more mechanical, and penis gets desensitized. With a slower stroke pace, I take longer to O but the horniness is more, and each stroke is much much more intense.

Maybe I should switch to upstroke on one beat and downstroke on next, effetively halving the frequency.

AndyP, have you considered making teases in a similar vein where the goal is to make the viewer as horny as possible (this is not the goal of the CH series).
Hi Human,

Try not to forget this is Match 4, its meant to be hard... its not designed to be easy, that's why you can use the experience points. its designed not to be finished in one go... unless of course your a real cock hero :)

Don't forget to track your experience points across the matches 1,2,3...

Looking at the rules...
Rules:

Every time you have to stop during a match because you edge out or lose the music beat, you earn +1 Experience. If you cum, however, you go back to Zero Experience.
So my advice is edge, gain some experience points and earn yourself some breaks and stuff.

After i have finished the full cock hero series i might look at some other vid's not sure i would need some ideas/suggestions on what todo..

Some people like the challenging faster beats, some people like the teasing beats. For me I see the full series like this.

CH Match 1 = Just getting started warm up, tagged as AMATEUR and only 4 rounds.
CH Match 2 = Mild teasing but still not really a challenge, tagged as ROOKIE and had 6 rounds.
CH Match 3 = The most teasing one, harder than the first 2 put together, tagged as LIGHTWEIGHT and had 8 rounds.
CH Match 4 = This one, Really should be a challenge should take more than one sitting ;) harder than the first 3 put together, tagged as MIDDLEWEIGHT and had 10 rounds.
CH Match 5 = Work in progress, silly fast, silly hard, cannot be done in one sitting may take up to 3-4 "goes", tagged as HEAVYWEIGHT and will have 12 rounds.

I take it you have done the other rounds? and read the rules perks etc etc?

CH1 is here http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=4117
CH2 is here http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=4197
CH3 is here http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=12172
CH4 is here http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=12311

Regards

Andyp
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

tevesh wrote:This series is awesome.

I was able to complete all 4 so far without using any abilities, but the 4th one was really tough.

Can't wait for number 5 to cum out.

As a point for my interest, does anyone know who the girl is in round 6 from match 4?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Tevesh
Hi Buddy,

She goes by the names of M3LANIE R10S and M3lani3 Jan3...

Thanks for the comments :)

fyi 5 will be out in 1 week :)

Cheers

Andyp