Seventy Seven

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
darkstar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Seventy Seven

Post by darkstar »

when i get out of the belt i am so going to try this out
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Bindo wrote:Thank You for the free edge, Lady X! But, after that I just wanted more - and now my arms are completely lifeless and sore! I still haven't cum, thank goodness. I think I would just curl up and cry if I did after all these edges!

Including the free one, I'm now on 29....

Now I want to round it off!....

30. Owwwww.
*can't help but giggle* you are simply a glutton for punishment ......but I'm very proud of you. you are amazing Me....I honestly didn't think you would set yourself up for this. But I am so glad you have.

you hang in there....you can do this.....I'm very proud of you bindo. *bright smile*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

ThomasKu wrote:I'm glad my efforts delight you. I always try my best. And I'm very curious to find out what the next task will be. But since it's close to midnight now...
It's said that slow and steady wins the race. I do see some players are quite a bit ahead for the grand prize, so I hope there will be the one or the other 'booby prize' :whistle:
Does that mean you want to touch My boobies?? *giggling*

Time will tell....I am answering the rest of these posts and then posting the 2nd task. *Grin* Don't get discouraged...you never know when one of you will oops and accidentally cum. *grin*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

green wrote:I'm hoping for a consolation prize as well ;) ..

Had another try at task one and I'm at 10 again now, and decided to permit my arms some rest.

~green~
you are doing great! Don't give up. you can do this. *bright smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

iluvteaserz wrote:I got to 11 before my balls felt like they were going to explode if I touched one more time. Im now enjoying an ache lol.
I would reach out and massage those aching balls, but I fear that I would probably squeeze and that would make the cum just ooze out. *wicked smile*

Good job....keep going.....you are doing awesome! *warm smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

darkstar wrote:when i get out of the belt i am so going to try this out
Good! Welcome to the insanity. *wicked smile*
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deathby.curiosity »

Well I tried, and as I was supposed to be cumming for someone else, I started at -5. When I reached 0 I tried to get positive and go for one more... I couldn't hold it in and came.

Such a fun and frustrating tease. I'm sorry I failed for you though!
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Task Two –

*I look at you, your arms hanging limp at your sides, sore from all that you have been through to please Me. I rise from the chair that I have been sitting in and move to your body.
I press My naked breasts to your chest, My face so close to yours, you can feel My warm breath touching your lips.

My hands reach to your arms and gently I caress each of them.....massaging the sore muscles that ache from pushing and from stroking.
I feel your erection bob and lightly brush the warmth of the front of My womanhood. I smile softly at first and then My lips curl into a wicked smile.

I lean away from you and once again grasp your cock to guide you with. My long fingers curl around it, holding it tightly.

I turn and you follow Me closely as I walk you steadily through the house. I take you to a circular room. you believe you can hear small whispers in the shadows of the room, female whispers. They grow silent as W/we enter.

I release your erection and point to the floor. As you lower to the floor, I squat down, giving you a quick glance at the small patch of hair above that which is warm....your eyes can see that that it has been shaved into a small heart.

Using My hands, I guide you to your right side. I reach for a piece of lavender leather and lifting your balls as if they are nothing more than an object, I slide the leather under them and loop it around to the front. I pull tight the leather until your balls protrude outward and create a bow in the front.

I sit down on an empty chair near the shadows and explain what you are to do.*

you are to tie something around your balls, like I described above.

you are to lay on your right side, on the floor.

you are to hold your leg up at least a foot up in the air, keeping it straight. Do not bend your knee.

Count to 60 and bring your leg down. Do not adjust your balls. How ever your leg comes down on them, that is how they shall remain.

Stroke, quickly - using your own saliva to lubricate and take yourself to the edge. Stop.

Roll over to your left side and repeat.

1. Do this until you can do it no more because your legs ache.
2. Or until you go past that limit and cum...remember, if you begin to cum, do not touch your cock...let all of the cum drip from your body without aid from your hands. You must now start over at zero again.
3. Or until one hour has been reached.

Don't forget to keep track of how many edges you reach. And remember you are adding task 1's edges and task 2's edges together.

Return and share with Me, and everyone else how you did. Do you think any of you will reach 77 on task two? *wicked smile*

you are all such good little boys. Thank you for wanting to please Me so much. I am looking forward to seeing how well you did. *warm smile*

Have fun! *wicked laughter fills your ears*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

deathby.curiosity wrote:Well I tried, and as I was supposed to be cumming for someone else, I started at -5. When I reached 0 I tried to get positive and go for one more... I couldn't hold it in and came.

Such a fun and frustrating tease. I'm sorry I failed for you though!
Ahh, but did you really fail? *wicked smile* you now have to begin again, making the time with Me that much longer. So I ask again.....did you really fail? *wicked smile grows wider*
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Well, I failed at that task... I could continue to try again...

but that just gives me the freedom of having as many orgasms as I'd like, doesn't it? =P

Not that I don't appreciate you giving me another chance... thank you! =)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Thanks for the new task. I was as eager to start it right away, as always ;]. I also enjoy the stories you post for your tasks, they're making it easy to imagine that you're right there :]]. Anyways I managed to do 25 edges in about 45 minutes (yeah I took my time... ;) ), so I'm at 35 now. And also I'm starting to become really eager to cum :-/ ...

Oh.. and I didnt feel my legs aching... until I tried to stand up that is.. It was quite a torture to get back into the chair ;).

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

I've done your second task Lady, thank you for the edges! I started once again at -5 and managed to get to +2 before I felt I was going to cum. I suppose I don't have much stamina for this; I hope I can hold out till number 77!

Though the exercise wasn't too difficult, I must say masturbating with my off hand while laying on my side proved difficult to reach the edge.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

As promised I tried the first task and ended up with a pair of sore...arms. :-D Though I'm sure my testicles will be feeling it in the morning, and if not then, perhaps after I carry on into task two.

Oh! I went for fifty minutes and managed 14 edges. No accidents. Will task two double my score? I'll find tomorrow.
happyhubby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by happyhubby »

Lady X, sorry for the late posting on task 1, r/t was quite hectic today. When i actually got a chance to start the task i was at -4.......managed to get to +4 this afternoon and then i was back to -1 by suppertime. i got a little "free" time tonight and managed to get up to 8. You must have remembered that i was remodeling with alot of sanding/painting and various other shoulder exercises to come up with this task LOL. A good nights sleep and i'll be ready for part 2 with vigor ;-) .......i see i quite a bit of catching up to do.........Sweet dreams Mistress
wanker
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wanker »

I don't even know what to say. Pure evilness.