COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III - Help Needed

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Re: COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III - Help Needed

Post by zou2oury »

Finger crossed :yes:
Rager31
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rager31 »

Any news?
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Rager31 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:57 amAny news?
dpl did the beats and sent me the master. It looked really good and I was impressed. There were some areas where i thought we could improve. I sent back my final revisions to him Saturday night. So as soon as those are done, Raga just needs to overlay them onto the master video.

Hopefully it all goes as easy as it sounds. Regardless, glad to have dpl doing this part for us. I hope I wasnt too obnoxious with my anal attention to details and perfectionist ways. i have no doubt based on what I've seen that he'll be able to swing these changes easily and quickly.

The only wildcard now is if I'll hear back from Raga quickly. He's a very busy man, has a very demanding career.

Peace,
-TL-
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:59 am
Rager31 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:57 amAny news?
The only wildcard now is if I'll hear back from Raga quickly. He's a very busy man, has a very demanding career.

Peace,
-TL-
WOOOP WOOOOP All back aboard the Hype Train :D
p.s apologies on not replying earlier to your response about the release TL, we all cannot wait to see the new Cock Hero benchmark :) I had a replay recently of 1 and 2 (back to back) and cleared 1 fine but 2 got me....shall have to replay it prior to 3's release :)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

:mbounce:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Sertebx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sertebx »

These days I'm avoiding masturbating to better prepare myself for this masterpiece. I've been abstinent for 72 hours now and I hope Canto III is released as soon as possible xD

Come on guys!! (Pls Raga don't answer too late... )
EvilScar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EvilScar »

I finished playing canto II yesterday, I finally had the opportunity and I am completely ecstatic, rethinking everything I felt during the game (especially the ending;)) already makes me come back hard. I'm incredibly excited and can't wait for Canto III to come out too, I'm already thinking about how to organize myself to have some free time 😂. Titty and Raga, but also dpl and all the others who took part in the making of Canto III, I know that a masterpiece will come out and for this reason I am impatient. I'm even more hype than a first date with a girl, crazy ...
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Sertebx wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:45 am I've been abstinent for 72 hours now and I hope Canto III is released as soon as possible xD
That's not a record. :-D Some have been holding for DAYS and MONTHS for this kind of event. :lol:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.

LINKS:

Sertebx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sertebx »

doremi wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:57 pm
Sertebx wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:45 am I've been abstinent for 72 hours now and I hope Canto III is released as soon as possible xD
That's not a record. :-D Some have been holding for DAYS and MONTHS for this kind of event. :lol:
I will hold till Canto III will be released, i hope that this will happen in some days, maybe weeks, and not months xD
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

I've had a few PMs from peeps offering help - no doubt inspired by the title of this thread, and some thinking I was looking for beta-testers.

For the record, as of right now I have the help that I needed that this thread was launched from. So thanks to all but I'm good to go, and theres no need for beta testers - one of the primary advantages to having 3 different persons working on the project, we all check and audit each other.

Now - I just heard from DPL. He sent me back the 2nd round and has incorporated all the edits/changes, and suggestions I was making. That's what I've been excitedly waiting for. I'm sure it's amazing. I won't be able to give a thorough walk-through until this weekend, but as soon as I do and assuming it meets the seal of excellent approval that I anticipate, I will fwd to Raga and ask him to put the final pieces together.

Cheers to DPL!!! :beer2:

-TL
Leiasolo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Leiasolo »

Awesome news, it feels like it's getting close, the anticipation is building!!
A_little_bit_bigger.jpg
A_little_bit_bigger.jpg (223.49 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Awesome - i remember that bit.

BUT -

Leiasolo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Leiasolo »

I think I just got my first preview of Canto 3!! :w00t:

I don't even know the context of the line within the story, but I'm digging it, whether it be in the spirit of encouragement and looking forward to re-uniting with Anjelica or in the spirit of temptation from Temptress!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

btw :

COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III - Help Needed In Progress
:lol:

LINKS:

kurosawa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kurosawa »

I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!! Canto is The Godfather, Dark Side of The Moon, and The Sopranos of cock heros.