[RELEASE] E-Stm CH Twisted Tales.

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stm CH Twisted Tales.

Post by senorgif2 »

emiumfinal wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:36 am Did anyone else think the intensity of the stim dropped a bit in the last 30 minutes or so? Looking at the audio in Audacity it looks like it shouldn't, but when I play the track it feels like the last third or so is about 85% of the rest of the audio. Using a DIY stereo box.
I'm with you 100%. I don't think its a signal strength thing because I've skipped to the ending section trying to get an HFO, (Ive played this one like 10 times trying out different electrode placements, and what feels good when) Just something about the way the later signals are constructed are not as stimulating for me.

One thing that might be happening is that in certain sections it sends the signal through left or right channel almost exclusively. If you have electrodes on the bottom of the shaft, and the balls, with the common on the head, it'll switch the current to go through only the balls at certain points. Which means if you are tuned up to the current coming from bottom of the shaft, it's no longer strong enough when it starts coming from only the balls; the longer the distance the higher the resistance. I solved this by using a bi-polar ring around the balls and base, almost a stereo setup. (Bipolar ring around the balls, and common mono-pole ring around the head.) and it keeps things more consistent because both channels are experiencing the same resistance.

That being said the only way I got an HFO was during the last 20% of the second edge section. Maybe its just personal preference, and/or psychological but I can't cum during the cum section. I've tried more than a few times. other than that this whole thing is an amazing experience. The sensations are incredible and unique.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Hello, can you help me? in the E-Stim CH twistet tales folder there is a file called twistet tales 2 bonus. is there also an estim mp3 here? which one is it? would be great if you could help mor. Best regards
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

elektrowichser wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:21 pm Hello, can you help me? in the E-Stim CH twistet tales folder there is a file called twistet tales 2 bonus. is there also an estim mp3 here? which one is it? would be great if you could help mor. Best regards
no e-stim for that
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

This is still one of the best estim videos, thanks again for that amazing content!
Hopefully we will see a third episode some day. :wave:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
JackD-7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JackD-7 »

:-P Yep, more twisted tales TS please, pure masterpiece !
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Just converted the triphase estim for Twisted Tales file to dual channel.
My dual channel electrode setup: Left / A: Bipolar Butt, Right / B: Head/Corona, Balls.
Here's the Mega link. Please import to your own Mega account, before downloading. Enjoy !
https://mega.nz/folder/5KdCCD7K#1U1ByzDV1cOTrYufR5GCuw
Muu1337
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Muu1337 »

Kevinator; how do you convert from triphase to dual? I have been wanting to do this with some files. Thanks!
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Hi Muu, LondonGent gives a good explanation of how to convert triphase estim files to dual channel estim files here:
viewtopic.php?p=327182#p327182
Be sure to read all the comments, especially if you are not familiar or proficient with Audacity. For instance, when exporting the converted file, make sure to select the newly created stereo track and select" Export Selected Tracks" in the Export menu. As check, open the dual channel track you've just created in Audacity and make sure it looks and sounds like the one you exported. Also, the Audacity "Amplify" effect defaults to an amplification value (typically negative for the mixed track) that will avoid overdriving and clipping the audio. Always test drive the dual channel files you create in order to make sure they are good and what you intended. Trial and error has been the case with my learning curve on Audacity. Well worth the results. Thanks again, LondonGent for posting these instructions.
Muu1337
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Muu1337 »

Big thanks for pointing me in the right direction Kevinator :-)
Cyberwing
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Cyberwing »

plissk3n wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:16 am Can any1 tell me the name of this amazing woman?

Scarlet Chase