[RELEASE] Estim Bondage

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
starnightmelody
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Bondage

Post by starnightmelody »

Thank you for creating this - I enjoyed it a lot. The variety this one offers in the strength/volume makes such a big difference.
In my case I could also change all settings without a problem (Chrome v83).
binder71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by binder71 »

I have just got the update for the latest Firefox and now it's again working for me.
Thanks
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

It won't load. I am starting to have withdrawal symptoms. I am using Edge.

Any suggestions?
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Hi otto_dix,

Have you checked out the recent posts on tease loading problems ?
Most seem to be solved by clearing your browser cache ... I run a Mac and Safari hasn't had sound for ages ...
Cleared cache and miracles happened ... :-D
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

Thanks, it worked. I can tie myself up again!!!!!!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I use a DIY AudioStim-type device. The audio files are very quiet which is what makes this harder to use for people not using the eStim 2B because they are too quiet even with my laptop and audio amplifier set to maximum. Ideally the audio files would be at a higher level like most eStim audio files, but I found the workaround, read ahead if you are having trouble using this tease because the volume is too low.

I downloaded a third party app that allows me to turn the volume higher than 100%. In my case I used the application called VB Audio VoiceMeeter Banana, although there are likely other applications that do this. This application runs on Windows.
https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm
Once it's installed, I set the playback device called "Voicemeeter Aux Input" to be the default playback device. Then launch the application and on the top right, click on A1, in the dropdown select your normal audio device, in my case it is "WDM: Speakers and headphones" but it will be labelled whatever you had it set to in the playback devices before you changed the default to the Voicemeeter aux input. Now you set the normal computer volume high and you can adjust the column under Voicemeeter AUX to a higher level by adjusting the fader gain setting.

Of course keep in mind that if you have any system sounds that they are disabled because this is going to crank them much higher, but this would be a hazard for the 2B folks too because they are calibrating to these super quiet files and a normal operating system sound is going to much louder relative to this tease.

After a few runs, I personally set the calibration to 50%, tease 45-55%, torture 90-100%, with torture chance at 30% and didn't bondage up because I didn't know what this would feel like with a DIY AudioStim-type device and in general I don't like to use bondage with eStim because if I get a loose electrode against the skin or a wire slips out, it will literally burn the skin, which has happened to me before with TENS pads and I even have burn marks on the cloth side of the TENS pad itself where it burned all the way through the pad from the heat created and I could see it glowing orange and it caused a localized 2nd degree burn(blisters), so I've never been able to accept that hazard of bondage with eStim unless I also have the ability to immediately shut the eStim down by a power switch or audio shutoff somewhere but then depending on the bondage I can't adjust my eletrodes and restart the eStim, so I'd need to wait out my electronic bondage timer(or ice release if this is your flavor) or use the emergency bondage release which I won't do if it otherwise means I sit calmly in bondage waiting out 30 minutes.

Hopefully this opens up this tease to more people. The files feel great, there is one particular pain file that feels more intense than the rest(at the same volume%) but I think it's intentional and isn't unbearable. I think that it would be ideal if the audio files were louder but it's not my tease.
Adamsub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Adamsub »

This tease is just the best! please make another its fantastic!!
arig4711
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arig4711 »

Electro wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:34 am I use a DIY AudioStim-type device. The audio files are very quiet which is what makes this harder to use for people not using the eStim 2B because they are too quiet even with my laptop and audio amplifier set to maximum. Ideally the audio files would be at a higher level like most eStim audio files, but I found the workaround, read ahead if you are having trouble using this tease because the volume is too low.

I downloaded a third party app that allows me to turn the volume higher than 100%. In my case I used the application called VB Audio VoiceMeeter Banana, although there are likely other applications that do this. This application runs on Windows.
https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm
Once it's installed, I set the playback device called "Voicemeeter Aux Input" to be the default playback device. Then launch the application and on the top right, click on A1, in the dropdown select your normal audio device, in my case it is "WDM: Speakers and headphones" but it will be labelled whatever you had it set to in the playback devices before you changed the default to the Voicemeeter aux input. Now you set the normal computer volume high and you can adjust the column under Voicemeeter AUX to a higher level by adjusting the fader gain setting.

Of course keep in mind that if you have any system sounds that they are disabled because this is going to crank them much higher, but this would be a hazard for the 2B folks too because they are calibrating to these super quiet files and a normal operating system sound is going to much louder relative to this tease.

After a few runs, I personally set the calibration to 50%, tease 45-55%, torture 90-100%, with torture chance at 30% and didn't bondage up because I didn't know what this would feel like with a DIY AudioStim-type device and in general I don't like to use bondage with eStim because if I get a loose electrode against the skin or a wire slips out, it will literally burn the skin, which has happened to me before with TENS pads and I even have burn marks on the cloth side of the TENS pad itself where it burned all the way through the pad from the heat created and I could see it glowing orange and it caused a localized 2nd degree burn(blisters), so I've never been able to accept that hazard of bondage with eStim unless I also have the ability to immediately shut the eStim down by a power switch or audio shutoff somewhere but then depending on the bondage I can't adjust my eletrodes and restart the eStim, so I'd need to wait out my electronic bondage timer(or ice release if this is your flavor) or use the emergency bondage release which I won't do if it otherwise means I sit calmly in bondage waiting out 30 minutes.

Hopefully this opens up this tease to more people. The files feel great, there is one particular pain file that feels more intense than the rest(at the same volume%) but I think it's intentional and isn't unbearable. I think that it would be ideal if the audio files were louder but it's not my tease.
Hi,
isn't it the same effect with a Chrome Plugin (for example Volume Control), which can adjust the volume input to 600%?

BTW: a very good tool for Mac OS X is Sound Control. There you can setup default sound output for any program, so you can watch movies with VLC + speaker sound and use mic with iTunes, Chrome etc. But most important it has also a "Do not Disturb"-Flag for any program.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

arig4711 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 am Hi,
isn't it the same effect with a Chrome Plugin (for example Volume Control), which can adjust the volume input to 600%?

BTW: a very good tool for Mac OS X is Sound Control. There you can setup default sound output for any program, so you can watch movies with VLC + speaker sound and use mic with iTunes, Chrome etc. But most important it has also a "Do not Disturb"-Flag for any program.
This sound like using both of these makes a great solution too. Easier to do than mine. I also notice in Windows you can go into the mixer by a right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar and click open volume mixer or click the speaker for the volume bar and click mixer, here you can mute system sounds and other open applications individually.
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by english-gent »

Just wanted to pass on my praise...this tease is amazing!

I've not had my 2B very long, and it was this tease that inspired me to buy one. I must admit, I ran the tease before I had one and was instantly hooked. I love the element of giving up control and being at someone's mercy!

Tonight's session, I was strapped to a vertical pole, with my moaner plug in, hands cuffed behind my back. I genuinely couldn't reach the control on either the box or the laptop, which made it so much more intense! I just wish I'd been braver with the settings!

Can't wait for the next one. I promise I won't peek this time!
binder71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by binder71 »

Is it possible to also enhance the volume within Firefox? Tried some Apps, but they did not influence the output although set to 600%
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I've been diving into the waveforms a little because I was curious why there was one of the torture audio segments that seemed much more painful and jarring than the rest and I thought it was higher volume than the rest. What I'm finding is that even with all of the torture files at 100%, when I look at what I capture when looking at the waveforms, there is a big variation between the volumes even when it's displaying 100%.

The waveform that I've been calling the 'cock burner' in my head turns out to be a ~450hz square wave in the Left channel and a ~40hz square wave in the right channel. ..which is a very slow waveform. I noticed when I cut out one channel and played each by itself, things felt bearable, similar to the rest of estim bondage torture. It turns out the dissimilar waveforms are creating a bad reaction on the common channel. There is one torture file that only exists in box 3 that has a similar effect and I thought it was the same audio, but it's not and I noticed the left channel looks like a sine wave that got ruffled a bit and the right channel is has sine waves that alternate above and below the 'zero volume point' creating an effective square wave when it crosses the 'zero line'.

Which leads me to wonder, what is the recommended electrode configuration for this tease? It seems that the channels are different and I'm wondering if this is supposed to be used with a common channel(tri-phase) and which channels are meant for which positions? Each channel will feel different since they are exhibiting different waveforms.

I also think every audio file in the tease was raised up 12db, the volume would be similar to other teases because when I do that, this tease is 100% playable with a Stereostim device with my laptop volume set somewhere in the 57-63% range, although I still don't trust square waves through a transformer in connection to a bondage scenario without a playthrough first because transformers aren't going to create a square wave like a device that doesn't have a transformer(square waves create an auxiliary spike that can sting and far feel more intense than sine waves). 100% torture volume and 55% tease/calibrate volumes are my go to but I'd want to turn down those two 'cock burner' files to level out the volume, or perhaps know what the proper electrode configuration should be for this.
binder71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by binder71 »

Hi, can you confirm which file name those 2 files have? Then people can take precausion before burning.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by mantrid »

Electro wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:55 am The waveform that I've been calling the 'cock burner' in my head turns out to be a ~450hz square wave in the Left channel and a ~40hz square wave in the right channel.
The waveform does not matter (almost), but the frequency does. 40Hz is much to low. I would consider this as dangerous and this is also the reason why I use high-pass filters. (I recommended this several times here in the forum which led to unpleasant discussions because people do not want to hear that their devices are unsafve.)
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

binder71 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:37 pm Hi, can you confirm which file name those 2 files have? Then people can take precausion before burning.
I have no idea how to tell the filenames because I don't have an offline/GuideMe version or a way to see what the filenames are.
There is also no choice to avoid certain files in the webtease, it plays the audio files it was programmed to play.
I'm not talking about literal burning, but it's a stinging/burning sensation you get from certain waveforms and low frequency and it's especially worse with a somewhat loose electrode or for electrodes that don't conduct like some others do(TENS pads, conductive "rubber" against hair, and metal electrodes that aren't 100% wet between the skin) when a higher frequency would be okay in those marginal scenarios, and when in bondage for 30+ mins, you can't reapply electrode gel, salted lube, salt water, or reposition a TENS pad(please don't use TENS pads in bondage unless you have an emergency stim shutoff off, which in my opinion should always be a thing if deciding to use estim and bondage together).
Using a square wave was intentional to create the torture file, I'm okay with 400hz but getting below 100hz is getting slower than TENS pulses operate under and it seems using a common electrode(aka tri-phase) causes the two waveforms to interact in a painful way which made me ask what the suggested electrode placement is since the two channels use different signals. I guess more of what I'm trying to say is that there are two specific files used in this tease that use a low frequency and different waveforms resulting in those files to cause more pain than the rest of the torture files at the same set volume and that the 40hz causes a stinging/burning feeling which isn't quite the torture feeling of the rest of the torture components in the tease and generally not what I normally like to receive in torture.
eStimBondageWaveforms.png
eStimBondageWaveforms.png (8.29 KiB) Viewed 7011 times
Here's an example of one of the waveforms. This is after a 12db boost using the software I need to use to play this with a amplifier/transformer device(Audio/StereoStim type) because the audio used in this tease is very low relative to other teases.