Dice Game for the Horny Girls.....and Boys...

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Dice Game for the Horny Girls.....and Boys...

Post by ballsfull »

jenjen_armstrong wrote:
ballsfull wrote:Slot #1 - jenjen armstrong - (03/26/11)

Enjoy your edges, boys!! AND JENJEN!!!
Are you saying i'm the only girl in this game???
Unfortunately, I believe that to be the situation....
I ~wish~ more girls woud play, and there's been other women playing at times, but at the moment, I believe you're the only one.... :-/

But if you have any GFs that you think would be amused by this, have them sign-up!! :lol: :lol:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
sammy_808
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sammy_808 »

ballsfull wrote:
jenjen_armstrong wrote:
ballsfull wrote:Slot #1 - jenjen armstrong - (03/26/11)

Enjoy your edges, boys!! AND JENJEN!!!
Are you saying i'm the only girl in this game???
Unfortunately, I believe that to be the situation....
I ~wish~ more girls woud play, and there's been other women playing at times, but at the moment, I believe you're the only one.... :-/

But if you have any GFs that you think would be amused by this, have them sign-up!! :lol: :lol:
i tried to join, but it's so hard to be first with the timezone shift for me. :( my plan was to try to stalk the thread next weekend. :-P
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Blows on my dice,

Rolls them

show your dice these Ballsfull so they know what is asked of them

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
mukui
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mukui »

so what happens if somone fails neway i didnt see ne posts about that shouldnt there be some punishment
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Sammy, I'll see what I can do to help you out...:. hehehehe
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ukickedmiperro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ukickedmiperro »

Sammy can take my spot. I'm joining the group that had extenuating circumstances that knocked them out. (Meaning I actually got laid for once haha) I will try again in the future though!
Skulblaka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skulblaka »

Whoa, after my internet connection had a severe hiccup I'm finally able to answer here again :D Checked this thread out with my cellphone daily though :D

This was though, finally some earned freedom now :D
I wish you all the best of luck (and wish me fun spurting my load whenever I want, eh! :innocent:)

I did definately enjoy this and will rejoin again later :P

Florian
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Okay, another executive decision.....

Ukickedmipurro is OUT....
Sammy is IN!!

One edge today, sweetie... :-)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

The latest update as to slotting....
As noted before, players below that person will then move up one slot, leaving the #0 slot open.
The FIRST person (not currently in the game) to request a slot AFTER the roll will be entered in the #0 slot, and we all patiently wait for the next roll, doing our daily edges as per our slot number...
Slot #0 will ALWAYS be a "no-touch" position.

Slot #0 - mukui - (03/28/11) - (no touching)
Slot #1 - sammy_808 - (03/29/11)
Slot #1 - jenjen armstrong - (03/26/11)
Slot #2 - river - (03/24/11)
Slot #3 - S.M. - (03/??/11)
Slot #4 - spacerat - (03/20/11)
Slot #5 - "empty"
Slot #6 - "empty"
Slot #7 - Horneydude (02/18/11) (Holy crap!! )
Slot #8 - Andyg - (03/09/11)
Slot #9 - les - (02/27/11)
Slot #10 - "empty"
Slot #11- ballsfull (03/14/11)
Slot #12- ballsfull (03/14/11)

The number is the number to be rolled for you to get permission to cum, and also the number of edges you must complete each day.

Enjoy your edges, boys!! AND GIRLS!!!
Last edited by ballsfull on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sammy_808
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sammy_808 »

ballsfull wrote:Okay, another executive decision.....

Ukickedmipurro is OUT....
Sammy is IN!!

One edge today, sweetie... :-)
yes, Sir. done. and my date would have been this morning, 3/29/2011. :)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Dice roll is IN!

And apparently, the dice Les uses and the ones I use are NOT the same... ;-)

Regardless, the roll is a FIVE!

Damn it!! I KNEW those empties would get lucky sooner or later.....
Sadly, that also means WE did not....., :-(
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

And welcome aboard, Sam....

You and jenjen are like sisters now......doing the same number of edges each day and all.....
You both are now doing TWO edges each day..... :-D
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

The latest update as to slotting....
As noted before, players below that person will then move up one slot, leaving the #0 slot open.
The FIRST person (not currently in the game) to request a slot AFTER the roll will be entered in the #0 slot, and we all patiently wait for the next roll, doing our daily edges as per our slot number...
Slot #0 will ALWAYS be a "no-touch" position.

Slot #0 - ????? - (03/???/11) - (no touching)
Slot #1 - mukui - (03/28/11)
Slot #2 - sammy_808 - (03/29/11)
Slot #2 - jenjen armstrong - (03/26/11)
Slot #3 - river - (03/24/11)
Slot #4 - S.M. - (03/??/11)
Slot #5 - spacerat - (03/20/11)
Slot #6 - "empty"
Slot #7 - Horneydude (02/18/11) (Holy crap!! )
Slot #8 - Andyg - (03/09/11)
Slot #9 - les - (02/27/11)
Slot #10 - "empty"
Slot #11- ballsfull (03/14/11)
Slot #12- ballsfull (03/14/11)

The number is the number to be rolled for you to get permission to cum, and also the number of edges you must complete each day.

Enjoy your edges, boys!! AND GIRLS!!!
pjh776
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pjh776 »

Nezhul wrote:I don't know what to say. It's just too stupid.
YES if we take green and red die, there are 2 total variants of dropping 2+1 (the other 1+2)
However that's if we CARE of the order they fall. tha fact is that in this game to get number 3, we are interested in the situation when numbers 2&1 can drop. We don't care wich die dropped 2, and wich dropped 1 whatsoever. We care only that ONE OF THEM dropped 2, and the OTHER dropped 1 at the same time. This doesn't add or take from the odds, because it's just the COMBINATION of numbers we are interested in, not the order. There are total 21 COMBINATIONS that can be dropped with 2 d6. Not 36 of them.

Study math and logic better, really. I'm done with explaining the simpliest shit to you.

This is old, but just for the sake of correctness, Nezhul, you are completely wrong. Les, you are absolutely right with that big table of combinations.

If you are a programmer as you say, you could simply get strong evidence that your conviction is not correct by writing a simple program to simulate dice rolls. You could take any simple or sophisticated PRNG (such as Mersenne Twister, which is very good for simulations) or even better, truly random numbers (from random.org, for example) -- but you would need a very large amount of them.

If you have a Linux box around (or CYGWIN if you are running Windows), the following very simple one-liner (in BASH) might shock you:

Code: Select all

rolls=100000 && while [ $((--rolls)) -ge 0 ]; do echo $(( ((RANDOM%6) + 1) + ((RANDOM%6) + 1) )); done | sort -n | uniq -c
If you took out " | sort -n | uniq -c", you would see the actual results of the sums of the rolls. In the form presented, the script above will show you an histogram of the results. Depending on your machine, this can take a while to execute. You could reduce the value of the "rolls" variable to increase speed -- but the results might be compromised.

Running on my machine, it takes around 5 seconds to execute, and I got the following output:

Code: Select all

2804 2   5620 3   8519 4  11194 5  13834 6  16444 7  13873 8  11120 9   8383 10   5498 11   2711 12 
The first column shows the number of occurrences of the number in the second column, among the 100000 rolls.

As you can see, the number of occurrences of the sum "3" is almost exactly the double of the occurrences of the sum "2". The same goes for the pair 12 and 11.

This experimental result coincides with Les' table.

Run the script as many times as you need to convince yourself that your analysis of the problem is incorrect.

EDIT: improved wording.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Yes, it is old, and as much as I appreciate the math and the effort, getting lost in probability statistics is NOT the goal here, so PLEASE, no more math.......

Trust me, those of us that haven't had an orgasm in a while couldn't care LESS about probabilities, and are only begging for more dice rolls...... :\'-( :\'-( :\'-(