Another Dice Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Another Dice Game

Post by Silent.sub »

Sam86 wrote:This really sounds like a fun game me thinks :-D

May I join in tonight Silent?
You are welcome to join. But I won't be controlling you. Like I told Selfbound I might post extra tasks and dish out punishment but I am by no means a Domme. I was really just putting the idea out there.

So yes feel free to have a go and keep my updated but don't expect to much of me.

:-D Enjoy.
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Silent.sub wrote:
Sam86 wrote:This really sounds like a fun game me thinks :-D

May I join in tonight Silent?
You are welcome to join. But I won't be controlling you. Like I told Selfbound I might post extra tasks and dish out punishment but I am by no means a Domme. I was really just putting the idea out there.

So yes feel free to have a go and keep my updated but don't expect to much of me.

:-D Enjoy.
Sure Silent :-)
You are not meant to be anything you don't want to be.

Just be yourself, that's fine :-)
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I miss Her every single day... even after more than a year!
You’ll always be my Queen.

Post by selfbound »

Dear Silent,

this day was great! (especially compared to the first try ;-))

After finishing yesterday late in the night I woke up very horny, my balls felt so full and heavy!
I couldn't wait I had to continue: "only a few edges" I said. I thought it was good idea to split the 13 edges over the day.
So I started slowly, very slowly for two reasons:
1. Yes, you are right, this way it extends the teasing a lot and it feels so beautiful.
2. I was too horny this morning and afraid that I could fail again when going too fast.

The first edge was incredible, like never before I was able to edge by stroking only once every two seconds!
It was fantastic! (but it's still not the end of the day)
I continued for the next two edge similar and all three edge took about 20 minutes!
Damn, I was much much hornier than before and you can imagine that this lasted long through the day.
I thought about that pace: nice and slow, but too slow when thinking about how much edges I have to during the final days.
Unfortuantely I couldn't continue until the evening, so I had to go for the last ten edges in one go.
I started them a little bit quicker and I could do them in half an hour. Compared to the fantastic morning this was even better. I could reach the last three edges again with very slow strokes. My cock was so sensitive that I could even edge with one stroke in three seconds. I was so unbelievable horny (and I'm still so much horny right now nearly an hour later).
And the frustration is increasing in two ways. Obviously the need to cum becomes more and more frustrating, but also this damn minute I have to wait between the edges drives me crazy and tests my self control.
I'd like to thank you so much for this!

Current I refuse to think about the next 6 days. ;-)

Exhausted regards,
Selfbound
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by selfbound »

Dear Silent,

just finished my 17 edges for today!
I splitted them into three chunks spreaded over the day.
Everythink went well and I tried to stroke a bit faster to train myself, because I cannot stroke for hours at the last days.
I did two of the last 7 edge on todays chat game! Hope you don't mind, because I didn't break any rules of your game!?
Now my balls feel so damn full and I needed a lot of selfcontrol not to stroke over the edge. It's getting more and more frustating, especially when spreading these edges over the day. Precum was flowing so much and I feel the fullness all over the day.

I hope I can stand the next days, too!

I wish you a great day!

Regards,
Selfbound
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Will finally start this little game tomorrow!
Already rolled the dice just now though to see what's coming :-D

It's a 6 and a 2 so I will be going for 8 days, starting at 6 edges increasing by 2 per day.

Let's see if I can make it ;-)
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by selfbound »

Dear Silent,

Unfortunately I need to quit the game because of some private reasons! :weep:
I like it a lot and I had a so much fun playing it.

Being teased and denied like this is what I'm looking for.
Perhaps I'll give it a next try later!?

See you
Selfbound
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

selfbound wrote:Dear Silent,

Unfortunately I need to quit the game because of some private reasons! :weep:
I like it a lot and I had a so much fun playing it.

Being teased and denied like this is what I'm looking for.
Perhaps I'll give it a next try later!?

See you
Selfbound
Thats sad to hear Selfbound especially since you were doing so well. I hope everything is okay and its nothing horrible. I look forward to seeing you rejoin the game if you can, but no pressure. *hugs* :kissing2:
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

Sam86 wrote:Will finally start this little game tomorrow!
Already rolled the dice just now though to see what's coming :-D

It's a 6 and a 2 so I will be going for 8 days, starting at 6 edges increasing by 2 per day.

Let's see if I can make it ;-)
Looking forward to seeing your progression Sam :-D 8 days should be nice and easy ;-)
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Day 1 - 6 Edges done

Yesterday wennt pretty smooth, took my time with the edges to have more pleasure and frustration :-D
Will be doing the ones for today later this evening.

8 Days won't be easy at all as I'm mostly having an orgasm everyday when I'm not partaking in a game on here or have more importatnt things to do :-D

What about you silent? Wouldn't it be fun to join in as well? ;-)
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

Sam86 wrote:Day 1 - 6 Edges done

Yesterday wennt pretty smooth, took my time with the edges to have more pleasure and frustration :-D

8 Days won't be easy at all as I'm mostly having an orgasm everyday when I'm not partaking in a game on here or have more importatnt things to do :-D

So you aren't in denial? And are having orgasms every day? What is the point in playing if you aren't denied? *confused silent*

Oh I may join later, but I have other things to be doing at the moment. :innocent:
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Silent.sub wrote:
Sam86 wrote:Day 1 - 6 Edges done

So you aren't in denial? And are having orgasms every day? What is the point in playing if you aren't denied? *confused silent*

Oh I may join later, but I have other things to be doing at the moment. :innocent:

Day 2 - 14 Edges done

Nope, of course I'm in denial right now becauase I'm taking part in this game here. I just meant that I normally have an orgasm throguhout a day but not right now which makes 8 days pretty hard ;-)

Will be doing my Edges for today right after this posting...then I'm off to bed horny and dripping once again :-D
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Days 3 to 5:

Went to bed pretty horny on Thursday but it was still manageable even though I was leaking precu, all throughout my pants :-D
Yesterday I hadn't had any opportunity to masturbate so there were no Edges that day but as soon as my mind went into direction of sexual thoughts I felt the hornyness become stronger again...I woke up with quite some wood today....

Have done more edges today (for days 4 and 5)...it ges harder and harder to hold back and not continue when I feel the orgasm approaching...takes some willpower to stop right then before it's too late

Still three more days to go :\'-(
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Days 6&7 done :-)

Edges come pretty quickly these days...I'm constantly leaking precum troughout the day and night and probably don't think of much else than cumming :-D

After doing my edges today I locked myself up in chastity for the final night of these 8 Days...I guess sleeping will be hard tonight ;-)
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

Sam86 wrote:Days 6&7 done :-)

Edges come pretty quickly these days...I'm constantly leaking precum troughout the day and night and probably don't think of much else than cumming :-D

After doing my edges today I locked myself up in chastity for the final night of these 8 Days...I guess sleeping will be hard tonight ;-)
Good to hear you're enjoying the game still :-D

Your challenge should you choose to accent it is to on your last day edge only once an hour and your edges must hold the edges for 1 minute each. I hope you enjoy that :innocent:
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Silent.sub wrote:
Sam86 wrote:Days 6&7 done :-)

Good to hear you're enjoying the game still :-D

Your challenge should you choose to accent it is to on your last day edge only once an hour and your edges must hold the edges for 1 minute each. I hope you enjoy that :innocent:

I've never been good at holding edges so this might end up in an ruined orgasm for me when I go over the point before reching the right amount of edges but I think I'm gonna take the challenge ;-)

Without doing them apart 1 hour each, that's just not possible with 20 edges and me being around from now maybe for 7 hours (including doing other stuff, cooking, eating and so on)

But I will try to hold each edge for a minute and have at least a few minutes breaktime in between.