Vindicare's "Flux Dance Project"

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: NEW RELEASE: Vindicare's "Flux Dance Project"

Post by Sisyphuster »

What a great new idea! This is amazing. Thanks, Vindi!
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by supermokkori »

Firstly vindicare, very gracious of you to give me a "shout out" in the video and glad I could help where I could.

Like all your video tease creations, this is just a great example of your attention to detail and dedication to high quality. While there's certain parts that I didn't necessarily like, that's like 5% of the video - everything else is quite nice.

I did have one question about the final "reward video" that was just a tad confusing:
Spoiler: show
The end sequence where the blonde is counting down to 20 and basically forcing a ruined orgasm on the guy... was your intent that we ruin our orgasm as well, or just not to cum till the very end?
As always, a high quality effort that certainly deserves to be nominated for TOTM this month. :yes:

Oh and one last thing -> I DEMAND that any future works you make, you are REQUIRED to include at least 1 minute of hot Anna Tatu footage. :w00t:
owhat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by owhat »

Wow. You've surpassed yourself on this one Vindicare.
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Thanks for all the praise! I'm very glad you liked it! You're almost making me blush :-)
vivi wrote:Can someone help me out trying to understand one thing before i try this challenge :).
If it says for example "edge in 20" and i feel i'm not there yet and won't be by following the beat, should i ignore the beat so i'm at the edge when the counter reaches 0?
Yes, you should stop following the beat and stroke freely, so when the counter reaches 0 you are ready to edge.
hardspank wrote:Very cool
who is that bootie shaker at 23:58?
That is from a music video called "Andreea Banica ft. Dony - Samba". I edited out the artist and all the guys for your pleasure ;)
vivi wrote:I couldn't make it on my first try, i did it like : edge before the counter reaches zero and during one break i were edging then the round started before i could take a break so then it became so hard i lost half way into it. I'll take it easy on the edging and see if i can make it through my second time :). I did like the video alot though, i'll say what i think about it when i actually make it through the whole thing :lol:
Just noticed i were 10seconds from a break oh well next time.
At a certain moment when creating the project I was going to put in a timer of how long the breaks would be, so you'd know when to stop edging. But ultimatly I decided not to, with the thought of keeping the player in the dark and have a risk/reward situation in the breaks. I.E. "Do I dare to edge now? Do I have enough time?" Another experiment :) Good luck on your next try!
supermokkori wrote:Firstly vindicare, very gracious of you to give me a "shout out" in the video and glad I could help where I could.
Thank you for helping me test the video before release!
supermokkori wrote: I did have one question about the final "reward video" that was just a tad confusing:
Spoiler: show
The end sequence where the blonde is counting down to 20 and basically forcing a ruined orgasm on the guy... was your intent that we ruin our orgasm as well, or just not to cum till the very end?
That's the mystery my friend, I'm open for interpretation :-)
supermokkori wrote: Oh and one last thing -> I DEMAND that any future works you make, you are REQUIRED to include at least 1 minute of hot Anna Tatu footage. :w00t:
You bet! =)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I honestly didn't expect it to recieve such great praise in the initial feedback. This makes me happy! =)

Cheers!
Vindicare
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

vindicare wrote:Thanks for all the feedback guys! I honestly didn't expect it to recieve such great praise in the initial feedback. This makes me happy! =)

Cheers!
Vindicare
Well deserved. This is excellent work!
vvister
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vvister »

wow you've outdone yourself this time
i actually registered just to give you this feedback
i am a fan of the flux series and i had to check out this one as well

i was a bit afraid since you said it wouldn't be as much hardcore but it was great nontheless
i simply love the fast cuts between so many scenes
the level just after the edging almost killed me ;)
i never really tried edging before but this was so well made that i had to try it, i'm not that good at it yet but i'm gonna train

i know this probably took a lot of work and time with all those many different videos and cuts but i hope i get to see another project of you soon

now i'm off to watch.... something
s6574064
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by s6574064 »

I registered to post this reply as well.

First CH I discovered was the Ultimate. Since then I tried almost all CH releases. However Ultimate stayed my favourite. Even though a few newer release came close, nothing seemed to be as spot on, for my taste as the CH Ultimate. Until now. Dance Project is just Epic. I'm pretty sure I will never get past the Anna Tatu/Edwige A round. After that build up from the rounds before it is impossible.

Great video.
HD-Music
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HD-Music »

Very Very Very well done, but first thank you for the mentioning in the Video what a lucky thing that you picked my favorite round from my movies for this one.
I am overwhelmed from the beautifullness and the huge amount from girls you had in it, this must been Terabytes of Source Videos and a whole bunch of work. And like always the music was perfect to the Scenes. I also loved the oportiunity to edege in the Break rounds or to relax, in fact seeing this hot women stripping in front of you and you want to edge to her but when you edge to often you know you will fail in the next round :weep:
This Video is also a evidence that we dont need a Stroke-Meter as a must-have feature this movie was without one and is still one of the best CH-Movies at all.

It was so much fun for me watching/playing it i wanted to make my next project right now ... but first i have to finish other stuff ;-)
bridge69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bridge69 »

Vindicare: I LOVE your videos

At 15:45 there are girls dancing in american flag bikini's. Where is that video from? Thanks!
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

awesome vid.
who is that popstar in the black sailor suit?
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Wow, first let me say, amazing work! The Flux series has always been one of my favorites, and this is a very welcome addition!

Secondly, I am ingratiated that you would include me in your shout outs, considering I've only put out a sample round of my current project so far! It really caught me by surprise and it truly made me feel like part of the CH community. I can't wait to add my finished product to the collection!

Thank you for the inspiration, now I better get some work done!
oxoguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by oxoguy »

Best CH yet!

The cutting is superb. The beats are perfectly synced.

Thanks for an awesome video.
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

Just..wow...Perfect pace, videos, everything. My new favorite CH and the first that drove me to comment. I hope there is a sequel!
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

Vindicare, First of all. Thanks for the video. Its amazing.
You used so much material - absolutely crazy!

Secondly..Thanks for the mention - That was cool.

Have a nice day!
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

watched it again, btw who is the blonde at 8:22

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"