Y-Youaswell's Anime Teases.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Hatsune Miku/Mami/Chie tease!

Post by youaswell »

dewwd wrote:First post on milovana for me. I simply HAD to post here.

You ROCK for making these!
Thank you! I really love your suggestions! I will be sure to include more boobs and the like, I just assumed that people liked butts a lot (I sort of do, it's a secret of mine. ^^;) Thanks for making your first post in my thread! <3
sendell wrote:Ever since a couple weeks ago, I can't help but think of lewd things whenever i see or hear Miku.
Heh, that isn't necessarily a bad thing! Glad you enjoy them!
LittleElfBoy wrote:I'd love to see one tease of you with a Touhou girl. Despite the amount of Loli in Touhou, there are some definitly mature characters (all of which are sexy): Yuka, Yukari, Yuyuko, Kanako, Komachi, Letty. If you can find good stuff of those it'd be awesome!
I actually don't have that much of an interest in Touhou, I played Perfect Cherry Blossom and it was alright, but I am not a diehard fan and I only know a couple of names. ^^; I wouldn't count 100% on there being any Touhou teases in the future but I will consider it!

I actually have written a new tease that I actually have fully made, every page is completed, I am just waiting for my last tease to get off the front page to post it... and at least 1 more comment in this thread so I am not "double posting."
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by McCoy »

This post intended purely to make you post it. ;-)

I ought to write a tease, too, but I'm not going to do that
LittleElfBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by LittleElfBoy »

I actually don't have that much of an interest in Touhou, I played Perfect Cherry Blossom and it was alright, but I am not a diehard fan and I only know a couple of names. ^^; I wouldn't count 100% on there being any Touhou teases in the future but I will consider it!
I never finished the shooters, I only like the girls lol. If you do, try it with Yuuka/Yuka Kazami (has the most femdom pictures of the bunch) or Yukari Yakumo (She has very much pictures in general and also has quite some Femdom stuff. Plus she's sexy)
I actually have written a new tease that I actually have fully made, every page is completed, I am just waiting for my last tease to get off the front page to post it... and at least 1 more comment in this thread so I am not "double posting."
Really? OH GOD SOMEONE HAS TO POST A TEASE.
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by youaswell »

Alright, here it is. My brand new tease, the 4th one to have been released:

Squid Girl: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=17595

I hope you enjoy it and as usual I am going to keep the posts in this thread and edit the main post to add a link.

B-But it's not like I like you or anything... b-baka.

Edit: A-Also vote 5 on it... i-if you want to. ;_;
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
sendell
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Y-Youaswell's Anime Teases.

Post by sendell »

Thanks again, I like the idea of typically clumsy characters being dominant. Also I'm getting used to seeing your bad ends. This time I was kind of expecting to see this:

I would second a touhou tease (and I agree on Yuuka being the best bet for femdom pictures), but I think I'd prefer to just see whatever characters you already know and like.

(Also, to be nitpicky, it's MU-su-me.)
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by McCoy »

sendell wrote: Also I'm getting used to seeing your bad ends. This time I was kind of expecting to see this:

I hear that. I seem to get a bad ending every time I try one of these teases. Apparently I really need to work on my self control! :-P
Matsudude
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Matsudude »

I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your teases. I actually came by today hoping you had made another one, so I'm going to be trying the 4th one now. Keep it up, they are some of my favorite on the site so far!
loverofropesx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by loverofropesx »

very fun teases, hope to see some new ones soon :-D :love: <3
LittleElfBoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LittleElfBoy »

Can't wait for the next tease!

Suggestion: Maybe a tease with 2 or more girls?
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by youaswell »

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted recently! I have been just doin' whatever. I really appreciate all of your comments and I will work on my next tease soon! I was thinking of maybe multiple girls!

Likely I will do one with the K-on! girls! I think that would be a load of fun.

Thanks for the comments, keep posting or private messaging me, ect. Have fun! ^^ Glad you like them!

Here's a picture! The tease won't really be feet oriented though, I just love this picture.
Y-You as well.

LittleElfBoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LittleElfBoy »

Keep them coming, and great idea with the multiple girls! I like how you use girls from different series and styles, that makes the teases refreshing and new every time.

And the picture is good. Would you join their club? I know, I would.
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by McCoy »

That is a good idea. I like how this series keeps the individual teases distinct in little ways like this.

Whatever you write, have fun and I look forward to it. :-)
tenchi2004
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tenchi2004 »

Nice picture I have seen that one before there are more than one of them.

Too bad about no feet in the next webtease... :P
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by youaswell »

Hey guys! I am finally back from the dead! I was just too busy with other things to finish my new webtease. Really, I should just start working on a webtease and finish it! If I leave it sit it never gets done!

I am about 3/4ths done with my K-on! girls tease! It involves 4 stages (one for each girls, excluding Azuza)!

It's going to be awesome!

Y-You as well.

tenchi2004
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tenchi2004 »

Oh yeah! Great to have you back!