Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy (release)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy (release)

Post by Romero »

Edgemycock wrote:I don't know if it's the player I'm using but sound is off. pretty sure it must be the player, tried some other media players and had other issues (mpc upside down? lol)

anyway, wowowowowowowowowow!

damn this was intense the whole way through, definitely my type of girls. not easy! I nearly lost it like 6 times during the stamina round.

wow!

great stuff!
Thanks!

Try again with the correct version (and preferrably sound :)) in a few hours ;)
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by JoeyD »

I don't use 7zip - all I've used for years now is WinRaR, HJsplit and QuickPAR.

All are free and can handle anything I've ever needed to throw at them

HJsplit is a file splitter/combiner. If you see files with .001, .002 extensions, HJsplit can recombine them into a single file.

WinRaR does, .zip, .rar, .7zip and a ton of other compression formats too.

Quickpar can be used to repair .rar files if the appropriate repair files have been created.

Combined with VLC Player, it's all you'll ever need to recombine and open the Cock Hero challenges posted here.

Oh, and the vid looks great by the way! Haven't tried it so will pick up v2 when it's uploaded but an excellent job :-)
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

JoeyD wrote:I don't use 7zip - all I've used for years now is WinRaR, HJsplit and QuickPAR.

All are free and can handle anything I've ever needed to throw at them

HJsplit is a file splitter/combiner. If you see files with .001, .002 extensions, HJsplit can recombine them into a single file.

WinRaR does, .zip, .rar, .7zip and a ton of other compression formats too.

Quickpar can be used to repair .rar files if the appropriate repair files have been created.

Combined with VLC Player, it's all you'll ever need to recombine and open the Cock Hero challenges posted here.

Oh, and the vid looks great by the way! Haven't tried it so will pick up v2 when it's uploaded but an excellent job :-)
I used to use hjsplit as well, but since 7zip also does combining and splitting the .001 files (as well as everything else) it's now pretty much obsolete for me. 7zip is also of course free.

I also seem to have found the problem with the video - my editing software messes up the gaps between the clips by itself. Even after the second compiling there were still inconsistencies, though in different places this time. Very strange. I locked all of the tracks now and started compiling yet again, if even this don't work I think I have to do the whole thing again in another program :(
Mucitel1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Mucitel1 »

Just finished watching.

I did find some flaws such as audio not 100% in sync and video freeze. This doesn't bother me a lot tough.

Otherwise great CH movie, I really enjoyed it and I hope you will make more.

Also the choosing of music really impressed me! Lift me up and Don't stop me now were really great to listen to :yes:
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

New one is somewhat better - audio and video are now in sync. Still some problems in a couple of rounds with the beat ques showing up at the wrong time but at least the beat meter looks to be correct.
Uploading it now, I think this version is watchable and I won't be making this video again since I'm moving over to another editing program that will hopefully not have these problems.
vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by vivi »

I just finished the "old" version, i liked it alot, loved the reward round wish more creators would do that.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

I only have part 3, the other two still uploading? I wanna try!
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

all parts now online!
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

Thanks! Oh man this is one of my favorite CH ever!
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Thanks for the feedback, it seems that there are at least a few guys with the same preference in women :)
That of course means that I will make a series of this and apparently switching over to another editing program was easier than I imagined. I watched a few tutorials and the basics seem to be pretty much the same. So I will start on the next video pretty much right away - as I mentioned I have some songs and beatmeters already done that I did not use on this one. And also I have an idea ready for the next one, it will have a cool twist for those who can manage... (Ill do a regular version as well)

Cheers!
lam0r
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lam0r »

I am unable to download the files without a premium account. Can you upload them somewhere else or (even better) post a torrent? Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this :)
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

more london!
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Sisyphuster wrote:more london!
Your're in luck - she's my favourite as well and will be in future episodes too!
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

lam0r wrote:I am unable to download the files without a premium account. Can you upload them somewhere else or (even better) post a torrent? Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this :)
Uploading now to depositfiles. Same files so the links will be interchangeable. I was unable to create the torrent for some reason but if someone who has already downloaded from ifile can create a torrent I'll gladly put the link up on the first post.
jared7577768
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jared7577768 »

Ugh...I've been downloading and redownloading, naming and renaming and I still haven't been able to open the files. Tried Winzip and 7Zip and it won't budge. The depositfiles will take over 3 hours per file to download unless I give up the $. Any other tech advice from anyone to make this work? I'm *definitely* one of the people this CH is geared for, and I can't wait to see it! So naturally it's the only one to give me any problems! :-/ Thanks so much for making it...I was starting to think I was the only person who loved big, natural curves! :-D