Seventy Seven

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Seventy Seven

Post by janmb »

Lady X wrote:
janmb wrote:Went the full hour - 42 edges done

My arms are completely shot though, for once I really hope no one commands me to stroke - not sure I could lol

Good boy!!!! 42....That is fabulous! Add one more....making it 43. Well done! Now, just one little thing......please stroke one more time for Me...make it 44.................*wicked smile* NOW!
Done mistress :yes:

(and yes, it was very hard to stroke more, the arms are letting me know in a very clear language that they didn't care for that one little bit :-D )
Last edited by janmb on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

green wrote:
Lady X wrote:
green wrote:
I guess I'll try the first one again, and then the second one : D.. But I'll try to be not as excessive again ;-) . Thank you so much for hosting this game : D.

~green~
you guess?? Shouldn't that have said, "I will go do the first one again, immediately Mistress?" *Wicked smile*

I'm glad you are giving it another go, boy. you can do this......after all, it's only a few edges....just a few!!! *wicked smile grows*

And you are most welcome! *soft smile*
You're right, sorry, Miss : O.
I will do some edges for you as soon as possible !. Is there anything else i can do to please you ? XD.

~green~
Well, I see you are online....I am in Miss Jays room...want to join Me there? *smile*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Bindo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bindo »

Lady X wrote:
I took control of another subbie, who I adore playing with. I believe he has discovered...how did he word it.."i'm in love". *chuckles* his name shall remain hidden, unless
I meant I was in love with Buzz! What a handsome bugger!

But You also beguilded, me, Mistress! ;-)
Seriously, thank You for controlling me so well, and so beautifully. It was an incredible experience for me, unlike any other.

I see I'm rather late for this task. What an inventive one! I can't believe You were serious about the 77 edges! But then I doubt I will manage them all in an hour, even with the strain on my arms... let's see!

The hour begins!

-------

EDIT:

I managed 11 edges, Mistress, before the time ran out. I would have stopped at this time anyway - my arms are just not up to pushing any more, and aching / shivering a little even typing.

So if I understand the rules right - I can do this again and again, when my arms are recovered? Six more times at this rate!

One thing I'm not sure on is - when the Second Task is up - does that send us all back down to zero?

--------

ANOTHER EDIT:

Someone got 42 and I only got 11?! I need to up my game! Going for a second attempt now :-D
Bindo, you're talking again.
Bindo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bindo »

Sory for the double post - I got bored of editing!

I'm now up to 23 edges. But I just can't go on - neither my arms nor my cock can take any more pressure. I'm just going to slump into my chair and recover...!

... for a while :lol:
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Lady X wrote: Well, I see you are online....I am in Miss Jays room...want to join Me there? *smile*
It was a pleasure following the chat : D. Poor angus... ;-)
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

janmb wrote:
Done mistress :yes:

(and yes, it was very hard to stroke more, the arms are letting me know in a very clear language that they didn't care for that one little bit :-D )
*bright smile* Good boy! Wasn't that so much fun!!! I will have to get started on the next task right away, won't I? *wicked smile* Can't have you getting to rested.

Well done! Keep track of your total boy. *soft smile*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Bindo wrote:
Lady X wrote:
I took control of another subbie, who I adore playing with. I believe he has discovered...how did he word it.."i'm in love". *chuckles* his name shall remain hidden, unless
I meant I was in love with Buzz! What a handsome bugger!

But You also beguilded, me, Mistress! ;-)
Seriously, thank You for controlling me so well, and so beautifully. It was an incredible experience for me, unlike any other.

I see I'm rather late for this task. What an inventive one! I can't believe You were serious about the 77 edges! But then I doubt I will manage them all in an hour, even with the strain on my arms... let's see!

The hour begins!

-------

EDIT:

I managed 11 edges, Mistress, before the time ran out. I would have stopped at this time anyway - my arms are just not up to pushing any more, and aching / shivering a little even typing.

So if I understand the rules right - I can do this again and again, when my arms are recovered? Six more times at this rate!

One thing I'm not sure on is - when the Second Task is up - does that send us all back down to zero?

--------

ANOTHER EDIT:

Someone got 42 and I only got 11?! I need to up my game! Going for a second attempt now :-D
Well done!! 11 is awesome! And yes, you might need to up your game, if you want the reward at the end. *wicked smile*

Now, just as a side note......you have no idea what the next task will involve. What if it involves your arms again.....don't go so far that your arms won't work for you to do the next task. *grin* That would suck, huh?

For admitting that it was you about the "luv" thing....you are awarded one free edge. Add that to your 11. *bright smile*

Now to answer your questions.....

1. Yes, you may do the tasks that I give out as many times as you like. Just keep in mind you never know what the next task will bring.....so be mindful of that.

2. No, the number you have at the end of each task gets carried over to the next task. What ever number you are at, at the end of task one, moves forward to task two.

Aren't I the best??? *grin*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Bindo wrote:Sory for the double post - I got bored of editing!

I'm now up to 23 edges. But I just can't go on - neither my arms nor my cock can take any more pressure. I'm just going to slump into my chair and recover...!

... for a while :lol:
My oh My!!!! 23!!! *brightly smiles at My boy* Well done. you deserve a rest.......at least for a few minutes......I do need to post the next task........soon. *wicked smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

green wrote:
Lady X wrote: Well, I see you are online....I am in Miss Jays room...want to join Me there? *smile*
It was a pleasure following the chat : D. Poor angus... ;-)
It was wicked that's for sure. I enjoyed it......up until the end. Sorry we didn't get to chat hardly at all. *gentle smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

angusobrian wrote:I'm in :-)
boy, I will not go into details here. The following is not punishment, but a penalty for the things that took place earlier.

you must take away 5 edges from your total. Once that is done, the slate is clean and it is done and over, never to be spoken of again. *gentle smile*

Good luck.
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Okay, I caught my breath again and here's my report:
After finishing my pizza, which I would have loved to share with you, I returned to my room got naked and started the task once again.
Pulling the belt for 60 seconds and I already felt that this turn was going to be even harder than before. But I wanted that extra edge :yes: First real edge after about 10 minutes. (So… no way to do 11 edges in 11 minutes…) I grabbed my belt again immediately afterwards and pulled as hard as I could. And I quickly realized, that stroking to an edge wouldn't be the hard part here. My arms were aching and my muscles burning more and more every single time. After I finished my 7th edge I could hardly hold my arms apart for 30 seconds. So that’s where I had to stop this turn.

Count: 7 + 1 :)

This truely was one hard day. I'm sure my arms will hurt really bad tomorrow. Looks like this will be an interesting week...
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

ThomasKu wrote:Okay, I caught my breath again and here's my report:
After finishing my pizza, which I would have loved to share with you, I returned to my room got naked and started the task once again.
Pulling the belt for 60 seconds and I already felt that this turn was going to be even harder than before. But I wanted that extra edge :yes: First real edge after about 10 minutes. (So… no way to do 11 edges in 11 minutes…) I grabbed my belt again immediately afterwards and pulled as hard as I could. And I quickly realized, that stroking to an edge wouldn't be the hard part here. My arms were aching and my muscles burning more and more every single time. After I finished my 7th edge I could hardly hold my arms apart for 30 seconds. So that’s where I had to stop this turn.

Count: 7 + 1 :)

This truely was one hard day. I'm sure my arms will hurt really bad tomorrow. Looks like this will be an interesting week...
*bright smile* Well done boy. I am proud that you went forward and did it one more time.

I understand how your arms are suffering right now.......working for that reward at the end is so hard....but it will be worth it. *wicked smile*

Enjoy the rest of the evening......or at least until you read the next task. *wicked smile* I will try and post in a bit. *sweet smile*

Oh, and your idea with the belt has given another one a fighting chance. he was not going to try but now will do so, because of your idea. So....good job. *warm smile*
Bindo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bindo »

Thank You for the free edge, Lady X! But, after that I just wanted more - and now my arms are completely lifeless and sore! I still haven't cum, thank goodness. I think I would just curl up and cry if I did after all these edges!

Including the free one, I'm now on 29....

Now I want to round it off!....

30. Owwwww.
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

I'm glad my efforts delight you. I always try my best. And I'm very curious to find out what the next task will be. But since it's close to midnight now...
It's said that slow and steady wins the race. I do see some players are quite a bit ahead for the grand prize, so I hope there will be the one or the other 'booby prize' :whistle:
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

I'm hoping for a consolation prize as well ;) ..

Had another try at task one and I'm at 10 again now, and decided to permit my arms some rest.

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind