The School of Denial

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mallo2011
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The School of Denial

Post by mallo2011 »

Great teases and great serie nwo69

Plese, plese, please post week 4 as soon as you can. I would like to do a full month of daily heavy teasing following your entire program.

Thank you and have fun
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Where are you, sweet week 4? :-D

(cant wait to have my head tortured)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Glad you are still around and haven't forgotten all about it :D

When the student is ready, the master shall appear, or so they say.... Well, ready we are :P
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

nwo69 wrote:Monday and Tuesday are done............... are you sure you want this :innocent:
Yes I'm sure... and I know I will regret it :lol:
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrPain »

My goodness, I cannot wait. Thank you so much for the hard work. :-D
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

*jumps up and down with excitement* :w00t:
annaconda
Explorer
Explorer

Post by annaconda »

Thank you so much for continuing with this tease, really looking forward to the next stages
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Bastard :lol:

C'mon, get the week (or almost week anyway) done already - my head needs some punishment :w00t:
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

How can you guys deal with so much deep heat -- its freakin painful..a little bit of it to the cock head and I feel like screaming
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

That's the idea.... :D

Thanks a ton nwo! Been anticipating this more than any other single tease here on milo this far!

Going to put it to the test later - so not going to sneak peak yet - I want to keep the surprise factor alive :w00t:
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

Thank you for completing the series, I completed the first two a while ago. After the third was released I waited for the fourth to show up, and I plan on doing all of them in a row now.
I don't know, when that will be though, since they need a large amount of free time and 4 free weekends in a row.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

nwo69 wrote:
Human wrote:How can you guys deal with so much deep heat -- its freakin painful..a little bit of it to the cock head and I feel like screaming
Well that's the thing you see. Differant people have differant tolerances. There will be some people who will be able to do all 4 weeks of this. And there will be others who would fail on the first day. Also, not everyone has the physiological capacity to remain erect for such prolonged periods.

What I noticed about the teases here is that there were only a few that covered a number of days/weeks. There's plenty of do this, do that, hit that, rub this now squirt...........

My emphasis is on complete "destruction" and exhaustion. If you do one of my teases and feel you have to do another afterwards then I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to get you to that place where the world outside you is no longer relevant. All that matters is your cock and what you are doing to it. If you do all 4 weeks without fail you will get to a point where pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain.

Whilst I don't actually do the teases on this website anymore (haven't for several years now) I wanted to finish the series and help counter the absolute trash that has appeared here recently. This site is starting to die under the weight of "email me your instructions" and lifeless, souless "give me 40 strokes, give me 90 strokes, edge, rest, give me 50 strokes. blah blah blah". Where is the danger, where is the fantasy. Where is the immersion into a scenario that takes you away from reality.

I have 2 teases left in me. The first is the SOD final day. The second is an extreme ballbusting and cock destruction tease....... and I mean extreme. Perhaps I will combine the 2 ;-)
Do you do your own teases?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrPain »

All I can say is that I hope you have the strength to give us the gift of your final two teases ... to finish the School of Denial and the last one you have. I look forward to gaining the courage to actually complete one properly. Bless you for your efforts for the community.
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Havent been on this site long, under a week or so but the reason i joined was because i heard of the school series. I did mail you before i discovered how to use the forum so im sorry about that. Will say having read through your series that i wont start them just yet, new to denial and so far cant ride the edge for more than a minute and nowhere near doing 1000s of strokes before needing to edge. After a bit of practise using other teases i will be trying the series.

I also wanted to ask though if you are going to go through with the other tease you mentioned "extreme ballbusting and cock destruction". If anything there is a lack of those on here really except for maybe 5-10 teases. I joined here from a site thats about cbt etc and would love some more extreme cbt but i understand that you must have reasons for not doing them. Would have loved to have seen that one though. Will congratulate you tho on what has to be the most intense workout on here, a full month of it as well.
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Thats a shame, they're my favourite ones on here to read about though i havent done them yet, need to build myself up a bit first