[RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer-PMV and also MP3 of estim track

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

RacerXxX
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer-PMV and also MP3 of estim track

Post by RacerXxX »

When i hear it, it seems like a different audio to the ones I use for DIY
hkmonsterp7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer-PMV and also MP3 of estim track

Post by hkmonsterp7 »

Brilliant video from FakeBlah and DPL, and a great introduction to restim. Unfortunately, I was well short on patience to really figure out how to make restim work for me. I got it running, but was having difficulty setting it up for myself. Fascinating piece of software, but i just didn't have the right attitude at the time for learning something new. I'll get there - I played with it enough to see the potential.

Luckily, mid-frustration I found DPLs mp3 of restim's output, CH-Tranquilizer-fixed.mp3 so I ran with that. An excellent track, and in a format I know. Ran it with the beats version of the video, and had a lovely hour and a half until I realized that I was starting to feel a bit desensitized, and that another hour and a half of constant signal was not what I was looking for.

So, I changed it a bit. Used Audacity to turn all the red stop signals from the beat track into actual breaks, ramped up a few of the later yellow/blue sections and ramped the whole track a little more than the original. Then played it with the PMV version of the video, and made it an hour and ten into it before I was very suddenly done. :-D

Hope I'm not stepping on DPLs toes with this, but here's a Mega link to that modified file for anyone who prefers more breaks in a 3 hour track. I'm curious to hear what others think about it - I modify a lot with Audacity, but haven't shared them before. I did like it better with the no-beats PMV video version, as the changes were more of a surprise. Now I'm not sure whether to start where I left off, or try running the whole thing again. Decisions, decisions....

Mega link to CH-Tranquilizer-fixed mod v2.mp3 file - please save and download from your own Mega account.

https://mega.nz/file/1M5QDRDT#T7RxHXMUv ... 6WXLwKhq4Q

Happy stimming!!