⌨️ Keystroke v1.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Favorite Early Zone (vote twice)

✏️ School 🏫
29%
👑 Princess Tower 👸
17%
🌈 Color World 🎨
12%
🏠 House 🛏️
17%
🚁 Military Zone 🎖️
13%
🏝️ Beach 🏖️
13%

Total votes: 229

grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ⌨️ Keystroke v1.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by grelgen »

indyc wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:01 pm There is plenty they and I wanted to pull off that EOS simply cannot do (like make it playable entirely on keyboard or avoid the double click thing entirely).
do you really only have the double-click in there to focus the text box?

just putting this here for future reference
<div class="PromptBubble_measure__2P-za">asdasd</div>

EDIT: well that was a long road to nowhere... the EOS container doesn't let you execute DOM code. I can find the element through the console: document.getElementsByClassName("PromptBubble_measure__2P-za")[0].previousSibling but I can't use that in the init block and throw a .focus() at it. I guess that's a feature request to send to the people that control EOS "A prompt that defaults with focus" /EDIT
Last edited by grelgen on Fri May 05, 2023 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bee4
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bee4 »

Thank you again you always make amazing teases! I have no complaints other than i tried to swipe text with my phone and did decent, I heard you are working on phone features.
Karby_Tsukumo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Karby_Tsukumo »

Just to say I really loved the tease. Had to log in to my old account again just to compliment you. Hope there are more stages or more encounters in the future, I really loved the spooky place stage (with obvious reason that I loved Tattoo girls)

With my only suggestion is that I hope we have more "lost scenes" in the future, I played for 3 runs now and I feel like I don't get to experience much when I lost. Like maybe add something like "If you lost on this level, you get this special Gameover cutscene" Or something like "You lost against this type of girls for X time, so you unlock that special Gameover scene" Maybe it will be too much works but it is just something cool I think would be cool to see.

Keep up the good work, this is probably one of my favourite tease at the moment :-D
IssaDudeDuhh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IssaDudeDuhh »

reply to

"Much of it was fapnip! The cheat protection system is mostly a mystery to me so I don't think I would be able to adjust it. I know what it is looking for but I don't know how to tell it what to look for or how to add anything to it. And to think I was going to make a hack to disable the copy paste detection haha. Thanks for the kind words!"

All that would be needed is that the promts that appear on screen to have random capitalisation in them like DoMiNanT etc and the user would have to manually remove all the caps if they copy it , or the input would just be wrong.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Hey there Indyc !

Publishing a webtease is not an easy task, let alone a game as complex as this one. I imagine these last few days were really stressful, take a deep breath and give yourself a pat on the back, you did great !

I confess that I only got to play about two runs, but loved the concept, very original. The sound effects are something else too, hitting a critical input feels extremely satisfying.

Congratulations to you and everyone involved in the project, I'm looking forward to the next updates :love:
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

grelgen wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:12 am EDIT: well that was a long road to nowhere... the EOS container doesn't let you execute DOM code. I can find the element through the console: document.getElementsByClassName("PromptBubble_measure__2P-za")[0].previousSibling but I can't use that in the init block and throw a .focus() at it. I guess that's a feature request to send to the people that control EOS "A prompt that defaults with focus" /EDIT
Because I have such wonderful coding support people assume I know something about this world but you might as well be randomly mashing your keyboard as I nod haha. Thank you so much for trying to fix one of my core problems, I have been told by fapnip (who might as well be an EOS magician) that the only way to change it is to bend the ear of Seraphx and there many other seemingly simple EOS tweaks/bugfixes I would also request.
Bee4 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:42 am Thank you again you always make amazing teases! I have no complaints other than i tried to swipe text with my phone and did decent, I heard you are working on phone features.
You are more than welcome! I know you have had difficulty concerns in the past so I am curious what you think about it here. I do not have any specific phone features planned but am trying to think of further ways to make it a better experience for that crowd.
Karby_Tsukumo wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:46 pm Just to say I really loved the tease. Had to log in to my old account again just to compliment you. Hope there are more stages or more encounters in the future, I really loved the spooky place stage (with obvious reason that I loved Tattoo girls)

With my only suggestion is that I hope we have more "lost scenes" in the future, I played for 3 runs now and I feel like I don't get to experience much when I lost. Like maybe add something like "If you lost on this level, you get this special Gameover cutscene" Or something like "You lost against this type of girls for X time, so you unlock that special Gameover scene" Maybe it will be too much works but it is just something cool I think would be cool to see.

Keep up the good work, this is probably one of my favourite tease at the moment :-D
Well thank you so much for coming back and giving me your first post! There will definitely be more stages and encounters to come. I started work on another Library boss and Patreon has a poll for what the next zone will be.

I'm glad you brought up game over scenes because those are also planned! The game itself doesn't do a good job tracking what zone it is in currently (I don't think) but I have a way to add that tracking and will use it in the next update for such scenes.
IssaDudeDuhh wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:49 pm All that would be needed is that the promts that appear on screen to have random capitalisation in them like DoMiNanT etc and the user would have to manually remove all the caps if they copy it , or the input would just be wrong.
I knew what you meant with capitalization (I actually have that planned for a future encounter) but non-bosses actually don't track caps (something I'm surprised few seem to get from my graphics). The good news is that a coding angel helped me with that and there is a new beefier cheat protection to come!
diogaoo wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:59 pm Hey there Indyc !

Publishing a webtease is not an easy task, let alone a game as complex as this one. I imagine these last few days were really stressful, take a deep breath and give yourself a pat on the back, you did great !

I confess that I only got to play about two runs, but loved the concept, very original. The sound effects are something else too, hitting a critical input feels extremely satisfying.

Congratulations to you and everyone involved in the project, I'm looking forward to the next updates :love:
I'm so glad you got to try it. I super appreciate the fact that you took the time to congratulate me as well! I wouldn't say I was super stressed, but an attention whore such as myself didn't expect as many 1 star reviews as I received. I am happy the world can finally experience what I had behind closed doors for so long.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Thank you for this wonderful piece of art of a tease!
I really liked the concept idea as a whole and have already played it more times than i should :lol:

The only, minor, quirk i have is that i don't have an e-stim device to try that mode too since it seems perfect for such a tease being stimulated automatically and constantly while having to decide wheter to type or succumb to the tease.

I think there should be something similar introduced into the music version of the game too....maybe some stroke patterns to follow during the various encounter, so that it is more "guided"? (maybe even with beats being harder if they are related to specific kinks that the ai detected you're suscptible too?).

P.s: there is one hack (to not spoiler it i would not name it), the one that reduces a % of your corruption, that seems unbalanced to me; normally you can reduce 10ish corruption for 2 bugs, this one reduces a 25% of corruption for 4...which is pratically most of the time less convenient than using the base mode to recude it. If you have 80 corruption, then it's basically as effective as the base one, while if you're under 80 it's less effective....the only times it is useful is when 80+....and even in those cases, just slightly
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Daragorn wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:35 pm Thank you for this wonderful piece of art of a tease!
I really liked the concept idea as a whole and have already played it more times than i should :lol:

The only, minor, quirk i have is that i don't have an e-stim device to try that mode too since it seems perfect for such a tease being stimulated automatically and constantly while having to decide wheter to type or succumb to the tease.

I think there should be something similar introduced into the music version of the game too....maybe some stroke patterns to follow during the various encounter, so that it is more "guided"? (maybe even with beats being harder if they are related to specific kinks that the ai detected you're suscptible too?).

P.s: there is one hack (to not spoiler it i would not name it), the one that reduces a % of your corruption, that seems unbalanced to me; normally you can reduce 10ish corruption for 2 bugs, this one reduces a 25% of corruption for 4...which is pratically most of the time less convenient than using the base mode to recude it. If you have 80 corruption, then it's basically as effective as the base one, while if you're under 80 it's less effective....the only times it is useful is when 80+....and even in those cases, just slightly
Piece of art - yay! Who's to say how many times you should play it haha (but pace yourself, there is LOTS to explore).

If someone wants to make metranome equivalent files then I'm happy to put them in but I have no intentions in putting my efforts there unless someone can convince me otherwise. Sounds like a huge undertaking and one where the end result would not personally appeal to me. (not everything I make appeals to me but this one big and I wouldn't know what "rules" to put around it)

The hacks are honestly MEANT to be spoiled, I just haven't made a specific forum stating how I expect that to go. The hack you speak of starts less efficient than the other one but becomes more efficient when coupled with another you probably haven't found yet. There are also other ways to raise your total file count that can make it more worthwhile. I really tried making every single hack have a few situations it would best to be used. (To be clear, it is not clearing a % of of corruption, it is clearing a % of your total files so it will be 20 files with the default/starting files.)
LittleElfBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by LittleElfBoy »

Your saved hacks get deleted every time you win a run, so the only way to save that library between runs is to lose. I do not know why that is but it seems to be odd to only make persistence happen between losing runs.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

LittleElfBoy wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:14 am Your saved hacks get deleted every time you win a run, so the only way to save that library between runs is to lose. I do not know why that is but it seems to be odd to only make persistence happen between losing runs.
That is not what the plan was, it is just a really hard bug to fix. I got some major code help the last 2 days and hopefully can get a new save version up this weekend. Unfortunately it will break the current saves again but I'm hopeful for the improvement. Thanks for the info! (On a side note, you don't "need" hacks to be in your database to use them. It is just a handy reference for what you have found already.)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Tried the tease yesterday with estim.
Very nice tease, I like the idea/story , the gameplay and the pictures are also nice!

The estim signals are also very good!
Even in the not recommended triphase setup.

For me personally the gameplay loop on the other site doesn't really fit into estim over time... failing to get stronger signal is maybe not what the most users want. Like already written here it's more likely that with estim you want to fail the input. :-D
But the punishment at the end with "just" loosing a heart isn't really enough.

So I guess for estim it would be more interesting to have a already nearly strong signal for the start which gets even louder automaticly over time and maybe change after a bit into more painful stuff.
Than you can prevent a part of the volume raise and the change into painful signals with typing correctly... so you have always a good fitting volume (not only "tiggling") and can control as user if it gets into something very strong or even pain session.
Just as short simple thought which gameplay could maybe be a better scenario, not 100% thought to the end. :-)

But thanks for your work, for around an hour that was a very fresh and nice experience, than it good a bit more boring because the problem that you have to actively fail to get something out of the estim signals. :innocent:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

lolol2 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:44 pm Tried the tease yesterday with estim.
Very nice tease, I like the idea/story , the gameplay and the pictures are also nice!

The estim signals are also very good!
Even in the not recommended triphase setup.
Great to hear an estim experience! Thank you for taking the time to write it up. The signals are all from Rillo and the scaling system is from nocnoc. I implemented them in a way I thought might be interesting throughout which took several complete overhauls before I was happy with it (just listening to tones).
lolol2 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:44 pm For me personally the gameplay loop on the other site doesn't really fit into estim over time... failing to get stronger signal is maybe not what the most users want. Like already written here it's more likely that with estim you want to fail the input. :-D
But the punishment at the end with "just" loosing a heart isn't really enough.

So I guess for estim it would be more interesting to have a already nearly strong signal for the start which gets even louder automaticly over time and maybe change after a bit into more painful stuff.
Than you can prevent a part of the volume raise and the change into painful signals with typing correctly... so you have always a good fitting volume (not only "tiggling") and can control as user if it gets into something very strong or even pain session.
Just as short simple thought which gameplay could maybe be a better scenario, not 100% thought to the end. :-)

But thanks for your work, for around an hour that was a very fresh and nice experience, than it good a bit more boring because the problem that you have to actively fail to get something out of the estim signals. :innocent:
My first thought with estim was that the signals would get stronger the further you go into the later levels. Then too many people were asking for more of a reward for the balancing act of really high system corruption and I thought estim might be a good home for that.

From what feedback I can gather, I think my main estim problem is that the lower bounds of my signals are simply too weak which will definitely contribute to the boring feel. "Tingle" shouldn't be the lower bound, it should be more like "starts to feel good" level. I'm not against changing the link between file corruption and signal strength but I want to dial in this first and then see how people react.

I was going to make a joke about "look at the big shot who is so good at typing that they have to actively fail to get file corruption haha." - Oh wait, maybe I just did. Thanks again!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Since tingle is at very very start before you are desenitized, just after calibration is done set tinglelevel = (tinglelevel + pleasurelevel) / 2.
Problem solved :)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I did a recalibration after 5min and set the tingle and max level way closer together than in my first run.
So "tingle" was more at a good level.
But the design "problem" is still the same that you want to fail to get more pleasure. :-D

But don't get me wrong, don't want to sound to negativ, the tease is great!
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

My first full run I thought tingle was just high enough to notice it, but didn't realize almost the whole tease is played at that level, so the next round I ran it until it was lightly pleasurable(a little higher than a teasing level) and that did the trick. Tingle was originally .2 volume, the new setting was .45 for me. Max pleasure at .781 and pain .996. I think even after that increase, I raised the computer volume up a step after playing for a bit to raise level a little more to add a little more pain and challenge.
I think the default volume level raise should be the 'balanced', if not the fastest option. Waiting a few minutes is a bit long just to feel something.

I ran into an issue during the calibration where it was giving the sensation test and came when it tested the moderate pain level. Even pain signals can cause a finish but pain signals with a time gap can allow some cool off time to not cause a finish. I think if there was a button to test each of the pleasure and pain levels it might keep that from happening rather than running a full sequence all at once.

I have some issues with the pain audio that sounds like TV static, I recognize this file from nocnoc's Legend of the Psyons and I prefer regular symmetrical waveforms like square waves or sine waves and this goes against the grain of what I feel safe stimming with. That specific audio is a part of why I stopped testing that tease. I prefer short strong bursts for pain usually in the .1 to .2 second with a silent gap in that same range being effective.

I figured that I would get a painful zap when not typing the line correctly or taking too long, it's good how it is but I suppose that was my expectation.

I'm also not sure how the edge button fits into this with estim. I think maybe if the estim was there and the volume went up over time and I clicked edge when I got to the edge? ..but it doesn't do that.

I got confused over how to spend the 'bugs' when getting the selections, I didn't know what to do and just randomly selected something but didn't know the effect.
I'm also not sure where or how to use most of the hacks and generally I'm more focused on getting the lines entered when prompted so I forget about solving how to use the hacks.

Overall, this is a fun typing game, I like the storyline/plot, stim incorporation, and that it's an interactive tease, and will be playing it more.