[Release][Feedback] EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.5 "Save Me!"

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which expansion do you want to see most?

Meet more of Mommy's evil allies
46%
Run away to your friends (more endings)
43%
Another video game to play
4%
More dreams
No votes
More masturbation fantasies
7%

Total votes: 112

ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release][Feedback] EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.5 "Save Me!"

Post by ritewriter »

SpadeSage wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:39 am Hi, absolutely love this tease! Def one of my favorites.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that.
I was wondering how to get the forced bi ending though? Can't seem to get that one.
To get the Forced Bi ending:
Spoiler: show
You need to have a bi score of at least 6 without becoming a sissy. You can pick up most of that by playing the right video games.

Play the stealth game all the way to the end. I think that gives you 5.

Play the female character in the post-apocalyptic game, but DO NOT stroke, DO NOT agree you're a sissy.

You can pick up the rest by texting Isiah or Elsa and taking that scene all the way to the end.
If that doesn't do the trick, please let me know, just in case I messed something up. :-P
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

Is there a boob focused ending I am missing? Seems to be one I can't get. One day someone less lazy then I needs to make a walk through
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Sissycow wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:34 am Is there a boob focused ending I am missing? Seems to be one I can't get. One day someone less lazy then I needs to make a walk through
To get the Boob Slave ending...
Your Boob addiction has to be higher than your Pussy or Ass, you have to be straight (avoid seeing cocks), and not a sissy (avoid Natalie and don't play video games). You also have to lose to Bridgete, bot anyone else, so don't run away to college or hang out at the funeral orgy when she tells you to leave.

Next, you obviously want to expose yourself to as many boobs as possible. First off, fantasize about Bridgette then choose boobs as your favorite. Now do as many in person interactions with her as possible. Coffee time with Mrs. White also works (go through the house after breakfast).

The trick is Boob addiction is usually the first thing that hits you, since showing her tits is generally Bridgette's first move. You want to interact with her long enough to see her tits, then GET OUT OF THE SCENE as quickly as possible. If she shows you ass or pussy, those addictions will win out in the end.
If for some reason this doesn't work, please let me know and I will check the math to make sure it's possible to achieve, though I'm pretty certain I got to that ending in a test run.
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

ritewriter wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:07 pm
Sissycow wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:34 am Is there a boob focused ending I am missing? Seems to be one I can't get. One day someone less lazy then I needs to make a walk through
To get the Boob Slave ending...
Your Boob addiction has to be higher than your Pussy or Ass, you have to be straight (avoid seeing cocks), and not a sissy (avoid Natalie and don't play video games). You also have to lose to Bridgete, bot anyone else, so don't run away to college or hang out at the funeral orgy when she tells you to leave.

Next, you obviously want to expose yourself to as many boobs as possible. First off, fantasize about Bridgette then choose boobs as your favorite. Now do as many in person interactions with her as possible. Coffee time with Mrs. White also works (go through the house after breakfast).

The trick is Boob addiction is usually the first thing that hits you, since showing her tits is generally Bridgette's first move. You want to interact with her long enough to see her tits, then GET OUT OF THE SCENE as quickly as possible. If she shows you ass or pussy, those addictions will win out in the end.
If for some reason this doesn't work, please let me know and I will check the math to make sure it's possible to achieve, though I'm pretty certain I got to that ending in a test run.
Yea tried again and got ass slave, I went to the kitchen for breakfast and got out after she showed her tits, met Ms white but got out after begging to see her tits, went to the pool. It might be possible but seems very hard to achieve. At least I can't get it.
jockpseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jockpseudonym »

Is it planned to add to the save system to allow quicksaves and slots for easier exploration of all the options or would that be too much work or impossible in the engine?
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Sissycow wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:59 am Yea tried again and got ass slave, I went to the kitchen for breakfast and got out after she showed her tits, met Ms white but got out after begging to see her tits, went to the pool. It might be possible but seems very hard to achieve. At least I can't get it.
Well darn. I think the problem is that Boobs only triggers if it's greater than Pussy or Ass. I'll make an adjustment.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

jockpseudonym wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:53 am Is it planned to add to the save system to allow quicksaves and slots for easier exploration of all the options or would that be too much work or impossible in the engine?
Unfortunately, that's beyond my programming ability, if it's even possible with this engine. I have no idea.

I struggled for weeks to make the current save system, and I only managed it by copying the one from HERO CORRUPTION, and I don't even know HOW that one works, just that it does.

So I doubt I'll ever be able to create a save-slot system.

Sorry. :-(
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

ritewriter wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:57 pm
Unfortunately, that's beyond my programming ability, if it's even possible with this engine. I have no idea.

I struggled for weeks to make the current save system, and I only managed it by copying the one from HERO CORRUPTION, and I don't even know HOW that one works, just that it does.

So I doubt I'll ever be able to create a save-slot system.

Sorry. :-(
Hi!

Sorry for hijacking the thread @ritewriter, but I felt kinda bad for having Hero Corruption mentioned and not @fapnip who was 100% responsible for creating the save method we all used, all credits go to him.

Here is the thread regarding the save system: viewtopic.php?t=24725. It definitely deserves much more attention.

My guess is that he's been pretty busy with his own stuff and developing the next version of TotS along with @indyc. But he is always willing to help.

Congratulations on yet another excellent update, rite ! Keep it up :love:
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Minor update! v1.51c

It should now be possible to get the Boob Slave ending. It should also be easier to get the ending you want from the boob/ass/pussy trio.

How to:
In the morning, fantasize about Bridgette, pick between her boobs, ass, and pussy. This choice now carries much more weight for the end game, as long as you don't end up bi, in chastity, or as a sissy.

Mid-day don't take a shower! Take a nap instead. Dream about having sex with Bridgette and choose the appropriate type between straight sex, blowjob, or titjob. NOTE: If you fail your willpower here, you will end up eating her out and get pussy addiction instead.

After that, just make sure you quit scenes with her early but after her tits come out if you want the boob slave ending, worship her ass whenever possible if you want ass, or hang on to the end of her scenes, which should push you toward pussy.
I've also made it so that if boob addiction is tied for the lead at the end, the game should flip a coin instead of making boobs automatically lose.

Please let me know if I broke anything in the process or if you encounter other bugs!

And thanks @Sissycow for pointing out the issue.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

diogaoo wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:57 pm
Sorry for hijacking the thread @ritewriter, but I felt kinda bad for having Hero Corruption mentioned and not @fapnip who was 100% responsible for creating the save method we all used, all credits go to him.

Here is the thread regarding the save system: viewtopic.php?t=24725. It definitely deserves much more attention.
Absolutely! All credit to fapnip. I've bumped that excellent link a couple of times.

But your tease is the example and I did just copy/paste your settings to make my saves work, so you get some credit. :-)
Congratulations on yet another excellent update, rite ! Keep it up :love:
Thank you! I always look forward to the new release of HC every month.
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

ritewriter wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:04 pm Minor update! v1.51c

It should now be possible to get the Boob Slave ending. It should also be easier to get the ending you want from the boob/ass/pussy trio.

How to:
In the morning, fantasize about Bridgette, pick between her boobs, ass, and pussy. This choice now carries much more weight for the end game, as long as you don't end up bi, in chastity, or as a sissy.

Mid-day don't take a shower! Take a nap instead. Dream about having sex with Bridgette and choose the appropriate type between straight sex, blowjob, or titjob. NOTE: If you fail your willpower here, you will end up eating her out and get pussy addiction instead.

After that, just make sure you quit scenes with her early but after her tits come out if you want the boob slave ending, worship her ass whenever possible if you want ass, or hang on to the end of her scenes, which should push you toward pussy.
I've also made it so that if boob addiction is tied for the lead at the end, the game should flip a coin instead of making boobs automatically lose.

Please let me know if I broke anything in the process or if you encounter other bugs!

And thanks @Sissycow for pointing out the issue.
Seems to work great and didn't find any bugs
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

diogaoo wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:57 pm Sorry for hijacking the thread @ritewriter, but I felt kinda bad for having Hero Corruption mentioned and not @fapnip
:blush:

just happy it's getting some use.

(Note that you're both using an older version -- but updating will reset older existing save states, so don't update to new code until you're willing to let that happen)
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Sissycow wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:14 pm Seems to work great and didn't find any bugs
Great! Thank you for letting me know.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

fapnip wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:07 pm
diogaoo wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:57 pm Sorry for hijacking the thread @ritewriter, but I felt kinda bad for having Hero Corruption mentioned and not @fapnip
:blush:

just happy it's getting some use.

(Note that you're both using an older version -- but updating will reset older existing save states, so don't update to new code until you're willing to let that happen)
Is there any benefit to the new code? I’d hate to clear people’s saves unless it’s absolutely necessary.
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grelgen »

there's nothing to save really? it's a tree with some randoms, right? Maybe if there was something to carry over from game to game, I'd think a save/load would be worth it, but your only real stat is your resistance, and you'd want that to reset each run.