[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who do you want to see more of?

Nikki
7%
Kylie
19%
Anissa
13%
Nicole
7%
Christie
4%
Megan
9%
Alina
9%
Lily
10%
Gabbie
14%
Sirena
8%

Total votes: 541

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

Post by indyc »

vergilmay wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:54 am Could I also get a pm on those secrets? Loving the tease but I feel like I’ve hit a roadblock of sorts
Another first poster, roadblock begone! Sending PM.
Blackbeared
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Blackbeared »

Also very interessted in these secrets that are going around, I keep coming back to this these, just so much to do!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Blackbeared wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:42 pm Also very interessted in these secrets that are going around, I keep coming back to this these, just so much to do!
Yea, I went a bit overboard with content. I'll PM you the additional soul cheat.
random_rand
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by random_rand »

If you are handing out tips/cheats to see more the new content I would appreciate the PM as well. I liked this update but it seems like I missed out on a lot of the new stuff. Maybe I could help test a hint system? Cheers.
DetectiveDT
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DetectiveDT »

Same here. I'm struggling to find a lot of the different endings. Only found 26 of the 61 possible endings so far! Wowzers. Any hints to the content I have missed out on? Would really appreciate it.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

random_rand wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:37 pm If you are handing out tips/cheats to see more the new content I would appreciate the PM as well. I liked this update but it seems like I missed out on a lot of the new stuff. Maybe I could help test a hint system? Cheers.
DetectiveDT wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:06 am Same here. I'm struggling to find a lot of the different endings. Only found 26 of the 61 possible endings so far! Wowzers. Any hints to the content I have missed out on? Would really appreciate it.
I'm happy to send you both PMs. I was conceiving a hint system but then ran out of coding space again. That has been on hold until I can find a way around but I'd happy to have you test things regardless.

Thanks for your first post DDT. :wave:
Thudara
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thudara »

It's really incredible how much work you have put on this tease.
Thanks for it! Really enjoyed it and seeing it gets expanded it's really refreshing.
Can I get the secret tip to help me get even more endings?
Thanks again!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Thudara wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:04 pm It's really incredible how much work you have put on this tease.
Thanks for it! Really enjoyed it and seeing it gets expanded it's really refreshing.
Can I get the secret tip to help me get even more endings?
Thanks again!
Thank you for your first post and compliment! I struggle to fathom how much work I continue to put in sometimes.

As an FYI there is no secret tip for more endings, I can just provide details for what exists for each character and I am happy to PM you some of that now.

The secret some are referring to is an additional soul secret that I can send over if you want as well.
Thudara
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thudara »

indyc wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:51 pm The secret some are referring to is an additional soul secret that I can send over if you want as well.
Well that would come handy, thanks :yes:
Jackyjack6918
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jackyjack6918 »

I have been enjoying this tease for months now is there any chance I can get that secret code as well for the souls?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Jackyjack6918 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:12 pm I have been enjoying this tease for months now is there any chance I can get that secret code as well for the souls?
Of course, may your following months be just as enjoyable. Thanks for trusting me with your first post.
itachara
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by itachara »

This has easily been my favorite tease on the site and have enjoyed every update I've played. Would love to get that secret code or some ending hints if your still willing to give them out.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

itachara wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:39 am This has easily been my favorite tease on the site and have enjoyed every update I've played. Would love to get that secret code or some ending hints if your still willing to give them out.
Wow, I am thankful there are so many new poster fans coming out this week! I am still happy to give the code and hints to you now in PM.
garage311
Explorer
Explorer

Post by garage311 »

As always, thanks for the updates you put into this again. Love that you are able to add more and more content to it. Really feeds into that ADHD of mine :lol:

I'd love to get that secret code and/or some of those ending hints as well. Thanks again!!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

garage311 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:26 pm As always, thanks for the updates you put into this again. Love that you are able to add more and more content to it. Really feeds into that ADHD of mine :lol:

I'd love to get that secret code and/or some of those ending hints as well. Thanks again!!
Glad you are still playing after all this time, sending PM.