Mistress' Mind Games.

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
BernadetteRochelle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Re: Mistress' Mind Games.

Post by BernadetteRochelle »

Elusive, mistress finds your "BBC" comment a bit racist. Penis size has nothing to do with skin color. You have lost but I will be gentle THIS time as you WOULD have won if not for your insensitive comment. No punishments or rewards this round. Shima, your suggestion for Panda's reward was acceptable, Panda will follow your suggested instructions. Task #4. You may play freely with your cocks but you may NOT use anything but your imagination and your hands. Time yourself from fully flaccid to orgasm. Reply with your time.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mistypanda22 »

BernadetteRochelle wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:30 am Elusive, mistress finds your "BBC" comment a bit racist. Penis size has nothing to do with skin color. You have lost but I will be gentle THIS time as you WOULD have won if not for your insensitive comment. No punishments or rewards this round. Shima, your suggestion for Panda's reward was acceptable, Panda will follow your suggested instructions. Task #4. You may play freely with your cocks but you may NOT use anything but your imagination and your hands. Time yourself from fully flaccid to orgasm. Reply with your time.
Shima is really playing with fire here...
I have to say though, I don't really think BBC in that manner was racist. It was more stereotypical than anything. Its like saying Asians have smaller dicks compared to others. Whether that is true or not is debatable, but stereotypes die hard.

I also completed Shima's reward for me. I do very much like edging, so going limp between each one was quite cruel. Especially with how wound up I am, it takes me a while (a good 10 minutes at the longest). For the description of mistress Bernadette, I would like to believe thT she is mainly a fit wavy/curly hair brunette, with beauty matching her confidence.
I'm not too god at descriptions though and can often be more blunt than I mean though :\'-(

For that fourth task, I am unfortunately not able to release untill the 1st, as I'm also participating in nnn, so I did a long edge in its place. The time was 9:23
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
Sissylilyxx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Sissylilyxx »

Hi, mistress I am sorry for being late and willing to take whatever punishment you deem to be fair. My favourite thing about my is how sensitive it feels after hours of edging. It took me 7mins 32 secs to get to orgasm.
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by shima »

BernadetteRochelle wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:30 am Task #4. You may play freely with your cocks but you may NOT use anything but your imagination and your hands. Time yourself from fully flaccid to orgasm. Reply with your time.
I'm not allowed to orgasm right now
The time taken to disobey the mistress is once again 00:00
Mistypanda22 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:01 am I also completed Shima's reward for me. I do very much like edging, so going limp between each one was quite cruel. Especially with how wound up I am, it takes me a while (a good 10 minutes at the longest).
I know *evil laugh*
Mr-Elusive
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr-Elusive »

BernadetteRochelle wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:30 am Elusive, mistress finds your "BBC" comment a bit racist. Penis size has nothing to do with skin color. You have lost but I will be gentle THIS time as you WOULD have won if not for your insensitive comment. No punishments or rewards this round. Shima, your suggestion for Panda's reward was acceptable, Panda will follow your suggested instructions. Task #4. You may play freely with your cocks but you may NOT use anything but your imagination and your hands. Time yourself from fully flaccid to orgasm. Reply with your time.
Please accept my humblest apologies Goddess Bernadette. I did not intend for my suggestion to come across in such a way.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello Mistress Bernadette,

Can I joind the Game ?
I am a sub male 56 from germany
Privemeneer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Privemeneer »

Hello Mistress Bernadette, I know that I probably don't deserve the privilege to join in your game anyway.
Especially since I want to join so late in.
But can you please allow me to serve you? I promise I will be a good boy
Goddess Lisa's slave
Spoiler: show
BernadetteRochelle
Explorer
Explorer

Hello Bonsai. You may join. Hello Prive. You may also join.
Mr. Elusive, let's not dwell on your choice of words. Edge once and all will be forgiven.
Meister, for taking the shortest time to cum you may ask me any 2 true or false questions. I will answer 1 truthfully.
Task #5. Keep track of how long you can stay hard over the course of 1 day. Add 4 hours if you work full-time. Add 2 hours if you work part time. Subtract 1 hour if you are a willful nuisance called Sima! Post your time.
Mr-Elusive
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr-Elusive »

I only managed 2 minutes 31, but I had been denied for about two weeks so it didn't take much. :blush:

Edge complete, I will attempt task 5 tomorrow.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

BernadetteRochelle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:41 pm Task #5. Keep track of how long you can stay hard over the course of 1 day. Add 4 hours if you work full-time. Add 2 hours if you work part time. Subtract 1 hour if you are a willful nuisance called Sima! Post your time.
I imagine that this means we aren't allowed to touch ourselves today and just notice how long our hard attacks last. I has around an hour and a half over the course of the full day
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
BernadetteRochelle
Explorer
Explorer

I had so many little subs interested in serving me, now most of them have run away? Mistress is not pleased! Those of you who completed task #5 get immunity for any 1 punishment of their choice at any time.
Meister: Slaves do NOT always have to eat their own cum. Sometimes they should eat other men's cum. Also, very, very, very, VERY rarely I will eat their cum if I so desire.
Task#6 post or pm a picture of only one of your eyes with no other features visible. My favorite eye will be rewarded and my least favorite will be punished.
Sissylilyxx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Sissylilyxx »

Hi mistress am I able to join late?
BernadetteRochelle
Explorer
Explorer

Hello sissy. You'll never know if you don't try, will you?
Skirata
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Skirata »

Well, I'm a few days late, but I'd like to join, is you'll have me Mistress.
Mr-Elusive
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr-Elusive »

Thank you Goddess for the interesting task.

For task 5, I managed 6 hours 15 minutes.