Heart's Club - Current Build v0.9.6

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

fvoyeur
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Heart's Club (BETA Thread)

Post by fvoyeur »

Hi!

I really like that tease too. I do agree that sometimes, it is very quick and other times, it will not stop. I would suggest that the chances of your hostess appearing to decide if it should finish or continue should increase with the number of tasks or possibly edges you have done today.

Actually, I do have some programming knowledge so I may decide to look at it and add that option locally for myself. I might post that modification if I find it a good improvement.

Bye!
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Is anyone going to do more this game or is this just ended and quit?

I hope you doing more because this is so awesome!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

thx for the kind words. :w00t: But the thing is... :-/

I have very specific ideas for "Hearts Club" and i believe they are possible to realize with Guide Me, but
i'm a terrible programmer. The script is at a point where i need a big step to realize all the needed data models and algorithms before i can add new "content". I tried to achieve this step more than once but failed every single time. It just got frustrating. Adding to that, english is not my native language and i have a very hard time to write decent dialogue. Sure i could ignore the "vision" for Hearts Club and at least try to add little stuff (some metronomes, punishment, timed edges), but - thx to my perfectionism - the balancing drives me mad. It's hard to keep track of all my variables because my javascript code is just terrible and confusing. So far didn't get the script anywhere because of these limitations to my own skills. If anyone wants to take over... feel free to contact me. I will try again, when i have time, but i can't promise anything. Sorry...
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

[quote="d3vi0n"]thx for the kind words. :w00t: But the thing is... :-/

I know what you mean :)

sorry i cant help you because my english is so bad and I dont know anything about programmin.. :/

But i hope you get help this sites other people! :)
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

digital_punk wrote:d3vion, can you explain what it is you're trying to do that you're having problems with?
sure... i'm terrible at programming and the hearts club script is already a mess. Before i go on, i want a better idea (and framework) how to achieve my ideas and "prepare / clean up" my script for this. I have mostly questions about creating interesting game mechanics and translating them into the script. For example:
  • A flexible but fixed data model for a "succubus" as a prerequisite to give each of them a different personality (for example: rarity, likes, dislikes, special tasks and winning conditions, own "flavour text", longterm relationship with player...) and to create a randomized but unique flow for a game session with her. I'm struggling to find a usable set of variables and linking them into the flow of the game mechanics.
  • A better way to match a random "flavor text" to a random picture. I tried to categorize the random pictures through the folder structure ("solo", "girlgirl" ...). But this method has it's limitations. Something like a set of tags and a way to easily assign them to pictures and then use them in GuideMe would be awesome.
  • I want an arc of increasing tension (or difficulty) during a session, not just "random tasks" in complete random order. There are many ways to translate that into game mechanics and I already tried some of them in my previous teases and in hearts club. In hearts club for example i experimented with a (hidden) "heat level" influencing wich category of pictures and tasks are available or choosen more often then others. But I'm not satisfied with the results. It either starts to get to predictable or is still way to "random" to create a good flow.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
candriver
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by candriver »

d3vi0n wrote:A better way to match a random "flavor text" to a random picture. I tried to categorize the random pictures through the folder structure ("solo", "girlgirl" ...). But this method has it's limitations. Something like a set of tags and a way to easily assign them to pictures and then use them in GuideMe would be awesome.
You can add “tags” to picture names “solo-cum-girlgirl-pov-fucking.jpg” and then use "*cum*.jpg" - it will show random pic containing word (tag) “cum”. If that’s what you looking for.
Or even more specific - folder+tag "mary\*cum*.jpg" etc.
At least that’s how it works in Nyx/TeaseMe, I’m guessing GuideMe supports that too.
FlashTease to TeaseMe conversions.
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ospray »

Having some trouble, downloading the file off mega, each time I do it just says 'file missing' I would truly like some help solving this problem rather excited about this tease! Thank you.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

@candriver
thx, maybe this could work.

@ospray
i have no idea... the file is there and for me the download works without problems.
argmalopty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by argmalopty »

Is it possible to add a metronome during the StrokeFree event?
fvoyeur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fvoyeur »

d3vi0n wrote:...
  • I want an arc of increasing tension (or difficulty) during a session, not just "random tasks" in complete random order. There are many ways to translate that into game mechanics and I already tried some of them in my previous teases and in hearts club. In hearts club for example i experimented with a (hidden) "heat level" influencing wich category of pictures and tasks are available or choosen more often then others. But I'm not satisfied with the results. It either starts to get to predictable or is still way to "random" to create a good flow.
I suggest you add variables that counts the number of tasks done. When you start a session, you put all the task counters to 0 and increment a task counter by 1 every time you do it. You could keep the number of stroke pages done, number of edges, etc. When picking what task to do, generate a random number and add the counters to it, then decide the task to do depending on the result. The higher the resulting number means a harder task.

Example:

result = random (1000) + strokePageCounter + edgePageCounter * 10

If result < 500 then slow speed strokes
If 500 <= result < 750 then moderate speed strokes
If 750 <= result < 1000 then fast speed strokes
If 1000 <= result < 1200 then one edge
If 1200<= result < 1400 then multiple edges
If 1400 <= result < 1600 then hold edge for less than 30 seconds
If 1600 <= result < 1800 then hold edge for more than 30 seconds
If result >= 1800 then you get a chance to cum

So, at the beginning, you will only do strokes and, as your counters go up, you will eventually get chances to do edges, holding edges and getting a chance to cum. Note that I am not sure the formula or the task brackets are balanced at all.

Good luck! I hope you do get the time to continue your work on this tease.
nottreal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nottreal »

I'm a programmer but I don't want to take a game like this from you, it's far too excellent. After the holidays though I'd like to take a look at the scripts and see if I can help.

Also there appears to be a bug with edging. I never gain points for them and I've played with two succubi so far.
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

has anybody ever had a chance to cum in this?.... and what does the button "delay" mean?
thank you for helping:)
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

has anybody ever had a chance to cum in this?.... and what does the button "delay" mean?
thank you for helping:)
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

candii wrote:and what does the button "delay" mean?
You have probably enabled Debug mode in the options to GuideMe, and that puts a "delay" button on each page where there is a timer, which lets you skip to the next page without waiting.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

candii wrote:has anybody ever had a chance to cum in this?....

Yes I have got a unexpected orgasm command but there is a chance to cum button when you get to 10,000 points (that costs 10,000 points)

This tease is really really good I do hope that a full version will be released preferably soon.
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261