Serving Mistress Angela

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NoCumming4Me »

I can't say enough about Mistress Angela, she is the best Mistress
I have ever had. If any slaves are interested in her, she is still looking for email slaves. She does charge $20 a month, which isn't very much for what you'll get. Thank you Mistress Angela. :-)
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Keyholder

Post by NoCumming4Me »

Is anyone interested in having a keyholder? If so, PM me and I will give you the contact info for a great Mistress that will be your keyholder. Its not free, she charges $25 a month, but its worth every penny of it.
oktavian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Please PM me the link to this faboulous Mistress Please!

Post by oktavian »

:w00t:
oktavian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by oktavian »

sorry no text!! :whistle:
Please PM me with this Mistress Please!!! :w00t:
hubbysissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hubbysissy »

Mistress is tormenting me so sweetly and makes me realise that the ladies are the superior sex and we men are just weaklings grumpling at their feet.
She makes me serve and treat my wife and degrade myself in front of her.

Mistress Angela is the best thing that happened to me since bread and butter i dont know anymore how i did without her.

Thanks Mistress Angela

Hubbysissy
snook
Explorer
Explorer

Serving Mistress Angela

Post by snook »

Guys, be careful what you wish for. Serving Mistress Angela is not for the weak. I've been teased daily for six days with no release!! I know that I'll have a chance in 2 more days (if I don't go crazy first). Thank You Mistress; my swollen balls are a testament to Your Power
ShySubMale
Explorer
Explorer

Mistress Angela

Post by ShySubMale »

I have to agree with the previous comment Mistress Angela is wonderful!

I have been searching for such a superior being for years and now feel delighted (if frustrated) that i can serve Mistress Angela.
cbtslave4U
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbtslave4U »

i have just had the chance to become Mistress's slave and look forward to being Her torture toy. She seems to really enjoy Her ownership of slaves and i am very greatful to be Her new property.

Thank You so much Mistress Angela for taking control of me.

cbtslave4U
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

I know that most of this thread is meant to benefit your mistress more than the rest of us but, I've got to say, the posts have been more than hyperbolic.

Would any of you care to be more specific about your experiences?

It might still benefit Miss Angela in the sense that more people would have a better sense of what it means to serve and thus, more people would want similar opportunities. Just a thought...
hubbysissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hubbysissy »

I agree with Xenophobe
Maybe what we slaves could do is post the email excanges we have with our Mistress and the reply we send her after fulfilling our tasks that will humiliate us further and satisfy other readers.

But obviously we have to get permission from Mistress Angela for such a move and maybe she will command us to do just that.

Mistress Angela's worshipping and obedient slave
Hubbysissy
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

You can put anything you wan't to about serving me. Tell them all the stories if you want. I won't order it though some of my slaves have asked me not to expose them. It's not a bad idea at all though.

Mistress Angela
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

secretstroker you are quite the busy boy in the tease section. I often have my slaves do some of the random teases and I love it when they get one of yours. I have only seen a few writers that I think are good at this and you are one of them.

Mistress Angela

If my slave is reading this don't worry I think you do a nice job too. If anyone else is reading this then edge for me and don't touch it untill tomorrow lol.

Mistress Angela
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

damn thats not fair..i was minding my own business...rub rub rub..
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

MistressAngela wrote:...

... If anyone else is reading this then edge for me and don't touch it untill tomorrow lol.

Mistress Angela
That's hot :lol: I hope you will find the time and write a tease for us one day :innocent:
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

I think I can try to fit the time in. I can't say how long it will take though. Did you listen and not touch?