Game: Jia Lissa’s No Nut November

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
EdgeSlut0828
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Game: Jia Lissa’s No Nut November

Post by EdgeSlut0828 »

day 19:
Spoiler: show
Ended up doing alot of edges because I am super horny. They were all very sexy images with a lot of my favorites in there too.
day 20:
Since this was a no touching task it was pretty easy to do but very difficult to not want to stroke afterward.
day 21:
I did this task after all the games finished so I edged 14 times. I dont know if Ill make it through the 4th week because of how desperate I am.
Nut Points:19
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Did task 22:
I started doing edges for the pictures. I then started the video, and I have to say that this kind of un-natural titties are a total turn off for me. But it still got hard, so after around 2 minutes I did hit the edge. I managed to finish the video when the beat was at 80 bpm. Really like the task, but not the video. Give me some natural petite beauties :love: . And yeah, I continued to edge for hours after playing the task 8-)
Nut points: 43+15=58
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by vanCoochee »

Day 22:
Give it up for Leeroy, yay! :wave: The 10s-wait, 30s rewind mechanic is great. I was down to 120 staying within the first 30 seconds :blush: Then it became hilarious, and I just laughed at those fake titties :lol: sweet little danger zone!
NP-wise:
* +15 courtesy of Tessa
* +1 for an eye-to-eye with Dramer's
* +7 for previous survivals: Helequin's 6th to 11th and Ecik's recent gift

... now packin' 30 Nut Points in my sack (enough? :unsure: certainly bulging blu...uuw :lol: )
                           Playgrounds
                 ༺ NNN 2023 "Island"Decks of DenialIt's time to duel
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TentacleWarlock »

Completed day 23:
Wow she asked for a lot, i thought i was safe with how many nut points I had but ended up having to edge to the second half of the vid. Im excited for the foxes round now :smile:
Nut Points: 0
Last Orgasm: Nov 9th
My Cock Heros:
CH Duality - viewtopic.php?t=25064
CH Hexed - viewtopic.php?p=345407

Support Me:
bc1qej64e725tvtk7ck9ddhl8meyswrzyunxade38h

This will help support my making of teases for you guys, thank you :love:.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Day 22 Done:
I thought I was going to be in trouble when I saw the task, that's a fast speed for me and rewinding 30 seconds for every edge I thought I might be rewatching a lot :lol:

Got off easier since the video wasn't to much too my preferences, still edged a few times though.
Nut Points: 52
Last edited by Helequin on Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I ended up doing a lot of extra edging last night because I was so horny...

Finished the Day 23 task...
Wow Riley is so hot. She took all my NP and I ended up edging for quite a long time. I even leaked because I was so pent up...
Hopefully the future days are not too bad :unsure:
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Did task 23:
Pretty tough one this. Had to hold the edge for three or four minutes, but I made it :-D And all my nut points are gone :\'-(
Nut points: 0
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

Done Day 22 and 23. The content of both of them really didn't do it for me. Big fake tits isn't my thing and I started laughing a couple of times at the findom bit. Just not for me, you'd need to pay me $1000 for me to pretend to be turned on by that for 5 mins. It did give me a good laugh though :lol:
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Completed Day 24:
Wasn't too bad since fox was my favorite pick, only had to edge once
My Cock Heros:

Support Me:

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Day 23 Done:
Ended up having to hold an edge for a while, but otherwise this wasn't too bad. Was really hard to tell (especially at the beginning) how to count how many times Riley asked for money in the clip. Regardless, pretty sure the intent here is to ensure anyone who didn't choose her is back to 0 points, and anyone who did is probably close to 0. I stopped counting after she asked 16 definitely separate times. :lol:
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

Done Day 24.
Was really surprisingly hard. I've never used chaturbate before although I think it's been around like forever? i went and chose the first and most popular? model at the time. Maybe a mistake lol. Well she had that think where the vibrations are determined by tips, so many for this and that etc. As soon as I entered there were 7 1001 tips spent and probably more than a thousand a few times a minute. Which was the amount of times she was edging. "Guys are you trying to kill me" I've never seen someone with such mixed feelings about being given money. :lol: Eventually she couldn't hold out and just lost it and I nearly did at the same time. Yeah I can see the attraction - being forced to cum in front of 1000s of people on webcam while being paid a lot to do it.
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vanCoochee »

HighFreeman wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:01 am Done Day 24.
Was really surprisingly hard. I've never used chaturbate before although I think it's been around like forever? i went and chose the first and most popular? model at the time. Maybe a mistake lol. Well she had that think where the vibrations are determined by tips, so many for this and that etc. As soon as I entered there were 7 1001 tips spent and probably more than a thousand a few times a minute. Which was the amount of times she was edging. "Guys are you trying to kill me" I've never seen someone with such mixed feelings about being given money. :lol: Eventually she couldn't hold out and just lost it and I nearly did at the same time. Yeah I can see the attraction - being forced to cum in front of 1000s of people on webcam while being paid a lot to do it.
Beautiful story! Who was she? When was this?

Day 24 was an adventure 💗:
* https://chaturbate.com/corni__/ wasn't tipped that much; took a 10min break with me having 6 left ... so I'm free? :whistle: nah...
* https://chaturbate.com/aura_kiss/ was also calming down (aaarrr..) (but still: such a sexy kitten!) had 11 minutes left...
* https://chaturbate.com/thiany_guerra/ only gets new followers (like one every 1.5 seconds, but nothing else happening)
* https://chaturbate.com/fun_familyxxxx/ (just switched on) "guys, one minute left!" ...
* https://chaturbate.com/krissone/ YESSS :yes: Toetally worth a trip to https://recurbate.com/play.php?video=349955 (a 7h session :huh: ) ... but for now ... goooning session started, wow, what a mood maker 💓
... but what followed was 😍🤤🧟 ( ⇠ that's a goon-zombie):
Helequin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:50 am Now, got a bunch of spare time I didn’t plan on tonight. Let’s use that:

Helequins 4th Everyone Task
(Fetish: Ballbusting/CBT, to whatever force you are comfortable with. Play safe!)

Hey, hey stroker! It's just about day 5, and I bet by now your poor, teased and denied balls are starting to feel fuller and heavier than normal. The feeling that No Nut November is really setting in.

It's fucking amazing how every edge us girls make you do makes you that bit more desperate and ache that little bit more. The effect even a little teasing can have on you from here on is so sexy.

There's just one liiittle hang up. Every time you edge, there's that tiny little risk of losing control and ruining all the build-up so far. It would be such a waste! If only there was a way to get you going, make you teased and aroused and wanting for more other than stroking and edging.

Oh wait! For those of you who walked in here in the first place there is! I do want one edge from you, right now to make sure you're really ready to go…Good boy. Now…

Whitney stands up quickly, almost jumping to her feet, steps forward and slams a hard kick into your balls (hit them as hard as you dare). "How was that?" she whispers in a sultry tone.

"I know some part of you craves it, maybe even loves it. And the best part is, we can tease you, arouse you like mad and have almost no risk of an accident. Except maybe if you're the type who can cum just from having your balls smacked." Whitney laughs.

"So let's make use of that! Give those balls a long, hard squeeze for me. Hold it for at least 30 seconds and then we're going to play a cock hero."

"Only, you don't stroke to the beat, you smack your balls to it instead. Keep up the best you can, it's okay if the beat gets too fast in places. And obviously when the Cock Hero tells you to cum you don't get to, but you will lay into your balls as fast as you can fucking take it! I want you horny, hard and dripping still at the end from this...."

https://spankbang.com/646ac/video/cock+hero+static
of course it was beautiful! I am a fuckin' ballbusting freak: pounded them like a big ol' drum, and when it hurt really hard, I went harder still, hurting good and lovin' it :closedeyes:
... and I would have to make a bunch of spare time tonight too ... becuase all the while, of course, my russian chaturbate goddess from today's task was still on (should be up there in this archive).
A curated gallery of screenshots, so that you will understand why I'm going crazy here:
a.jpg
a.jpg (189.92 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
c.jpg
c.jpg (193.31 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
d.jpg
d.jpg (192.5 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
e.jpg
e.jpg (192.84 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
g.jpg
g.jpg (190.75 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
h.jpg
h.jpg (192.52 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
... and there she's lookin' at it face to face: gooner heaven!! :wave:
heaven.jpg
heaven.jpg (190.59 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
... a couple hours later she said "Yes, I'm gonna be with you for three more hours ... but first ... I have to take a break" — which was only 15 minutes — but it was already 22:50 local time ... not leaving :no: ... gotta get back, bye :-P
                           Playgrounds
                 ༺ NNN 2023 "Island"Decks of DenialIt's time to duel
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Done through day 25…
I lost all of my points to riley, but Since I picked Adriana as my favorite I was able to edge 10 times, to pick up some lost nutpoints
Got blue balls for the first time…painful :\'-(

Np10
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Day 24 Done:
Has been a long while since I've even looked at Chaturbate. I've often found the camgirl thing to be a lot of waiting, and it seems people who just went on and had sexy fun while people tipped them out of appreciation is long dead with the norm now being nothing happens unless there is a tip, and because the tip is for something specific there's never anything all that surprising. Yep, that's cynical take and not strictly true, but I said it :lol:

Anyway, I always found it more fun to watch couples than single camgirls unless the really knows how to interact with and engage her audience (most only do this in a passing way, and let's face it doing more doesn't get them more tips necessarily). But couples seem to be less popular and there were not a lot of tips coming in, even when I did find a very hot couple really going at it. Ah well, guess I got off easily except for the sexy show. :lol:

Tomorrow worries me...I had a hint it might be tricky.

TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Completed Day 25:
This one was tough, I love pmvs and edged multiple times. I also picked the fox as my favorite so for the punishment (since I had lost all my nut points already) I had to do an extra task first to get some. I chose Milofauls task from day 4 since I hadn't done that one yet and doing it now after being denied and edged so much was difficult. Seeing all those other people cumming while I'm stuck here denied for several more days still made everything worse :blush: I did it though and completed the final pmv ending with a grand total of 2 nut points
Nut Points: 2
My Cock Heros:

Support Me: