Seventy Seven

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Seventy Seven

Post by shell »

nylonfeetboy wrote:It took everything I had not to go over the edge to those pictures, especially the first one. I don't know if focus is the word, but I am determined to get through all of these edges. I will make it...

*edit
I've made it through pages 8 and 9 now. *Thanks whatever deity is most appropriate that I have to do so much exercise, or I'd quite possibly go insane*

When I read this I almost came. Just have to wonder exactly what's in store for me at the end of this. Is it this or something else. I can't wait to find out, but I'm having so much fun I don't want it to end.
Spoiler: show
Lady X : Then CUM!!!!! DO IT!!!!! Cum for Me slut!!!!! *I stroke very fast now...........................*
*I squeeze your cock..............................pumping it.................................*

janmb : aaaaa cumming

Lady X : yes....that's it..........!!!! Good boy!!!

Lady X : *I watch the cum erupt from the head.......the slit parting......long gooey streams of cum rush from your sore blue balls.....

Lady X : *I keep stroking quickly...I know it's sensitive..........I know it wants to be let go....but I don't.......................release it...*

janmb : aaaah! oh no!

Lady X : *Faster and faster...cum dripping this way and that..................*

janmb : groan

Lady X : the cum, now a lube all it's own...............

janmb : pleeease stop!

Lady X : So....now you want to beg Me to let go of your cock?????

janmb : no! yes! no!

Lady X : *I laugh wickedly.....................................and then release your...........spent and sore....and very sensitive cock
I think I might be able to get myself through pages 10 and 11 today, and maybe get to the end tomorrow.

**edit
That's pages 10 and 11 done. Now is definitely a good time for a cold shower. Soo horny. Thank You Miss Shell.

***edit
Now done pages 12 & 13. I'll do the rest when I get back from training

****edit
I've now edged for every post in this thread and now I don't know quite what to do with myself, I'm so squirmy and and frustrated.
Well, I have figured out what happens.......the edits don't show up as a new post.....and I don't realize you have posted.

Okay....so......now....you are very horny....needy....wanting................and not ready to cum yet...right? *listens and hears you say "right, Miss Shell". Good answer! *Wicked smile*

I can't remember if you have done this......and if you have...well...I think you should do it again. *grin*
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=13216

That's my one and only tease I have written.......don't read ahead.......and....well....enjoy......good luck...hope you can get through it.......without having to start all over!!! *wicked laugh*

Here is the corresponding thread that goes with the tease.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7661