Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Scruffy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by Scruffy »

1885 wrote:New patch everybody:

Patch 54.4

Here - https://mega.nz/#!HIM2xbTK!TsBhikBvRube ... KeQyu0NGRg

Patch Notes:

Improvements -

Improved @Variable[] Command Filter - @Variable[] can now use "And" and "Or" when making comparisons. For example:
@Variable[#SessionEdges]<[3]And[#SessionCBTCock]<[3] You know, I've barely made that #Cock suffer #GeneralTime
@Variable[#DomMood]>[#DomMoodMax]Or[#SubCockSize]>[8] I don't know what it is, but I feel really lucky #GeneralTime #Lol
@Variable[#DomLevel]=[5]And[#DomApathy]=[5]And[#DomOrgasmRate]=[Never] I love knowing I'm the cruelest bitch on the planet #Grin

(For whatever reason I came up with three examples that all use System Keywords, but stored variables work as well)

You can use as many "And" or "Or" comparisons per @Variable[] Command Filter that you like, but you CANNOT use both "And" and "Or" in the same @Variable[] Command Filter

Commands -

Added Command @ChatImage[] - Displays a local image in the chat text itself, as opposed to the main picture window. Image locations specified in brackets are relative to [Tease AI Root Folder]\Images\, much like @ShowImage[]. For example:
@ChatImage[1885\smile.jpg] - would display the image [Tease AI Root Folder]\Images\1885\smile.jpg on the domme's current line in chat.

You can also use commas to force the pictures dimensions, using width then height. BOTH width and height must be specified if you use this function. For example:

@ChatImage[1885\smile.jpg, 18, 18] - would display the image [Tease AI Root Folder]\Images\1885\smile.jpg resized to 18x18 on the domme's current line in chat.

@ChatImage[] is not currently compatible with animated gifs. They will display, but restarting the animation will cause the chat window to jump around when new messages are displayed. The same problem will occur in Side Chat with images that are too wide. @ChatImage[] is mainly useful for displaying custom emoticons and small memes. Tease AI will feature its own custom Emoticon set in the future, but that is not on the immediate roadmap

Fixes added from Community Members:
Stefaf: Fixed TargetInvocationException, when loading an image and the fallback failed.
Stefaf: Added Additional check, if the imagepath to load is empty/NULL. This is checked and logged before the Backgroundworker starts. This way we can track the source of this error better.
Stefaf: Stretching landscape images applies to all images loaded with the designated Backgroundworker.
Stefaf: Fixed if .net does not create the localAppData%-directory on start-up, the setting-file duplication is suspended until the settings are automatically saved for the first time. If here an exception occurs, it will be suspended until next time.
Stefaf: Reworked Custom MainSlideshow. Merged redundant code. The image extensions are the global ones. Added check if a folder exists. Images are now loaded using the designated Backgroundworker.
Stefaf: Fixed Custom timed slideshow. This was stepping 2 images forward instead of one. Images are loading with the designated Backgroundworker.
Stefaf: Fixed Combobox for Custom slideshows was overwriting inputs like Control+C and stuff like that.
Stefaf: Fixed when the CustomSlideshow fails to load, it was recognized as valid.
Stefaf: Reworked time usage in logs. After introducing proper versioning, there is no need to a identify the assembly-version, using the filetime. All times in logs are now local times.
Stefaf: Fixed IndexOutOfRangeException when clicking next or previous image button at the end or start of the slideshow.

pepsifreak: BugFix: Lines with multiple commands containing parenthesis would always return the index of the first closing bracket when searching and cause an exception.

If you have any questions, comments or bugs to report about this new patch, please let us know. If you're still having bugs you reported after installing this patch, please let us know and we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it :yes:
OB Patch 54.4.rar

avatarbr wrote:Since we have @PlayJOIVideo and @PlayCHVideo, can we have this option for the ther types of videos from the video settings? (softcore, lesbian, etc)
This is on my to-do list, at some point I'm going to overhaul videos and this will be part of it. Just not sure exactly when
Thanks 1885 for your, and the community's continued work and support of this. Its insane how much work has got into this. I do have a question though, and please don't take it as me nagging for even more work for you to do. But I remember reading somewhere you were going to be making another personality for teaseAI, "bratty" tease if I recall correctly. I appreciate you are probably snowed under in still fixing any bugs that pop up but was there any news on this at all?

Thanks again!
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi 1885!

So awesome with all the great work your doing! (You too Stefaf :-D)
The new commands are really nice because even though the additions maybe minor (regarding VAR) they create a LOT of possibilties :D Will be fun to experiment with!
Was hoping to request a feature :-) Unsure if it already exists, couldn't find evidence that it did though!
Would it be possible to add a filter like @Day @Month, but with weekdays? @Monday, @Tuesday etc?

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

meowww wrote:i got an weird Error:

Images/System/Black.jpg is missing

It´s a weird Error, cause i can´t recall that there ever was a Black.jpg in Tease Ai, i have added a Black.jpg now, literally just a Black Picture, but for now i can´t tell if this will help, cause i am done for today with testing.

Oh and if this happens the Session is over, you can press Continue, get your Domme to response once and from there are on nothing happens anymore.
Ok i might understand this Error now, well this mostly is just me guessing, cause i have no clue how i can force this to happen to be sure about this :/

But that´s my guess:

With Images/System/Black.jpg

- Tease Ai can´t load a Gif

- Tease Ai shows Error Image

Without Images/System/Black.jpg

- Tease Ai trys to show Error Image

- Error Black.jp missing

i am guessing this, because before i got the Idea to simply add a Black.jpg Tease Ai never showed me the Picture "Error loading Image"

i would like to try this out, by simply forcing Tease AI to ONLY use Gifs one time with the Black.jpg and one time without, if my guess is right i should be able to rebuild both erros, if i am wrong i only will get one, thanks to the Batch File that isn´t to hard to do, but how do i write a Testscript for this? It just has to be an easy script, where the Domme Starts to show you Picture after Picture in an endless loop, but even a small script like this is to much for me to write -.-

Anyone can tell me how to do this or even better can write a small script like this?
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

meowww wrote:
meowww wrote:i got an weird Error:

Images/System/Black.jpg is missing

It´s a weird Error, cause i can´t recall that there ever was a Black.jpg in Tease Ai, i have added a Black.jpg now, literally just a Black Picture, but for now i can´t tell if this will help, cause i am done for today with testing.

Oh and if this happens the Session is over, you can press Continue, get your Domme to response once and from there are on nothing happens anymore.
Ok i might understand this Error now, well this mostly is just me guessing, cause i have no clue how i can force this to happen to be sure about this :/

But that´s my guess:

With Images/System/Black.jpg

- Tease Ai shows Error Image

Without Images/System/Black.jpg

- Tease Ai trys to show Error Image

- Error Black.jp missing

i am guessing this, because before i got the Idea to simply add a Black.jpg Tease Ai never showed me the Picture "Error loading Image"

i would like to try this out, by simply forcing Tease AI to ONLY use Gifs one time with the Black.jpg and one time without, if my guess is right i should be able to rebuild both erros, if i am wrong i only will get one, thanks to the Batch File that isn´t to hard to do, but how do i write a Testscript for this? It just has to be an easy script, where the Domme Starts to show you Picture after Picture in an endless loop, but even a small script like this is to much for me to write -.-

Anyone can tell me how to do this or even better can write a small script like this?

This image has been newly added (Or better, it is used now again after the UI-Overhaul a few months ago). :-)
If the mainpicturebox is cleared, this image is set, to prevent GDI+Errors. It's as simple as that. The file is not included in the incremental Downloads in the thread, but in the download on first page.
I don't like it as external file, because it is a necessary system file. We'll put this in a resource. This way it is included in the binaries and it is always available. As you created already an empty file, the issue should be fixed.

Here you have a Testscript which loops through all imagegenres:

Code: Select all

(Loop) @ShowBlogImage Blog #BlogImageCount @RTOn
@ShowLikedImage Liked #LikedImageCount
@ShowDislikedImage Disliked #DislikedImageCount
@ShowButtImage	Butt #ButtImageCount
@ShowButtsImage Butts #ButtsImageCount
@ShowBoobsImage Boob #BoobImageCount
@ShowBoobsImage Boobs #BoobsImageCount
@ShowHardcoreImage Hardcore #HardcoreImageCount
@ShowSoftcoreImage Softcore #SoftcoreImageCount
@ShowLesbianImage Lesbian #LesbianImageCount
@ShowBlowjobImage Blowjob #BlowjobImageCount
@ShowFemdomImage Femdom #FemdomImageCount
@ShowLezdomImage Lezdom #LezdomImageCount
@ShowHentaiImage Hentai #HentaiImageCount
@ShowGayImage Gay #GayImageCount
@ShowMaledomImage MAledom #MaledomImageCount
@ShowCaptionsImage Captions #CaptionsImageCount
@ShowGeneralImage General #GeneralImageCount
@Goto(Loop)
Trusfrated wrote:
Stefaf wrote:
Trusfrated wrote:I'm trying to fulfill the script requirements for PtheV's MissBlue. There's a couple items I can't figure out:

* BnB Boobs path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *
* BnB Butt path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *

I think BnB paths used to be handled differently, or I can't find where they are now. (I have Boobs and Butts individually set up under Local Genre Images.) Are these checks still valid?
Yes the check should be valid. The regular Boobs and Butts-imagegenre is used for it.
Okay, I'm sorry but I'm still having this issue. I must be missing something obvious. It happens on any script that uses @ShowBoobsImage or @ShowButtImage, such as Wicked Tease's "AssOrTitsMan.txt" script.

I believe I have the proper Boobs and Butts folders set up, as well as URL files. Anything wrong with this?

(My path is a little long, so I hovered the mouse pointer over one of them to show the full path. The other is similar.)
Clipboard02.jpg
The middle checkbox is to include subdirectories, correct?

I have my Blowjob genre images in an adjacent directory in the same tree, and scripts that use @ShowBlowjobImage say "All Requirements Met!" so I don't understand the difference.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to troubleshoot in more detail.

Thanks! :wave:
Since you still have trouble with it, i took again a look in the code. And it is not working correctly, when you use files in the current "ImagesSystemURL Files" directory, because then the paths are stored as relative paths. Therefore you can consider this feature as bugged. You've set your paths correct and activated them -> So you're good to go.
We'll fix this error, but this will take time, because i don't like to work on 2 different things at the same time, when one of them covers the other. That's actually the case. Athough i'll change to to work with local image files.
I'm working on a solution to detect Script errors. In order to do this, i'll create a central storage containing all(!) commands and additional informations regarding to them. There I'll store the information, what you need to do to execute specific commands. But there are round about 500 Commands, so this could take a while. Shortly after this is done, we'll rework the availability check, to use the core function to filter a scriptfile. But this would need some tweaks to work as intended in there.
But here's the bad news: as i work my way through this, the time to accomplish this increases. At the moment i think the first public usable version will take maybe 2 months or more. as long as i focus completely on this.
To your question regarding the middle checkbox: Yes it is to include subfolders.

Long story short: Your setup is correct. I'll fix this to work with local image files, but not with relative urls paths. This will be fixed in another step.
curiousSK wrote:
Stefaf wrote: Does this error also occur shortly (1-5 s) after this "Path-thing error" is happening?
This GDI error (i.e. the red cross of doom/the Boltons family crest) appears when i have the gif issue.. So it looks like an image is about to change then boom I get the error report and the image turns to a red cross. I then press continue, hover over any button and the error pops up again and i hit continue now the button i hovered over turns red too and then it's endemic and even the error report buttons end up the same.

I can only assume that the gif error thing throws teaseAI graphics out and then doesn't know what to do with any of the images and therefore hopefully when the first one is linked, the second one will be too.

When you said about the image path being empty it made me curious, I took a look at the URL files and realised that two of the url text documents were empty, which means they never imported properly - I will re-build these and see if I still get this particular error but I think i may have found this as the cause. The other issue with non-repeating gif's will still remain.

Will report back if/when it becomes clearer.

Thanks all!
I think i found one cause, why this GDI-Error occurs. I made a test and was able to loop with rapid text through gif-images for more than 5 hours, until the computer shutdown due power saving. Before it crashed, after some minutes using the win7 virtual machine. Lets make this week a test on your machine, to see if this works for you too.
Mat wrote:Another quick bug report..

Whenever you click the back arrow on the first image in the slideshow, or forward arrow on the last, you get an error.
It only occurs the first time, the second time it wraps around to the beginning/end like it's meant to.
This is solved in 54.4. thanks for the info! :-)
genome231 wrote:Hi 1885!

So awesome with all the great work your doing! (You too Stefaf :-D)
The new commands are really nice because even though the additions maybe minor (regarding VAR) they create a LOT of possibilties :D Will be fun to experiment with!
Was hoping to request a feature :-) Unsure if it already exists, couldn't find evidence that it did though!
Would it be possible to add a filter like @Day @Month, but with weekdays? @Monday, @Tuesday etc?

Best regards
Genome
My pleasure! ;-)

Those filters is possible. We'll put this on the list -> And actually create a real official and public visible list, to communicate this kinda stuff better.

@All having start-up troubles with Patch 54.3:
Are these issues still there? Normally this issue should be solved.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Stefaf wrote: This image has been newly added (Or better, it is used now again after the UI-Overhaul a few months ago). :-)
If the mainpicturebox is cleared, this image is set, to prevent GDI+Errors. It's as simple as that. The file is not included in the incremental Downloads in the thread, but in the download on first page.
I don't like it as external file, because it is a necessary system file. We'll put this in a resource. This way it is included in the binaries and it is always available. As you created already an empty file, the issue should be fixed.
Guess that explains it, i always get the new Updates on Page x where it get´s posted, i didn´t even thought about getting it from the first Page xD

Thanks for the Testscript, i redownloaded Tease Ai from the first Page and yeah it looks like the missing Black.jpg was the problem, now it works fine, it shows "No Local Image found" where i have no Images (Liked/Disliked), it shows "Error loading Image" if it can´t load an Image, but it don´t crashes anymore :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Sounds great!

Another feature!
The whole thing about bringing others into the chat is awesome (Glitter i'm looking at you!)
But! Would love the option to add more than glitter, the more the merrier :lol:
Do to this a few commands would be awesome such as:

@AddOther(Name of other)
@RemoveOther(Name of other)
Again removing the domme would make these "the standard" of communication, just like with glitter - If you understand what I mean?
So:
@AddOther(Name of other)
@RemoveDomme
This would make so that all chat comes from "Name of other" :)
Then I imagine you could also implement like:
@Chat(Name of other) Hey sexy
Would enable the domme and Other to remain in the chat at the same time, and @Chat(Name of other) would indicate that it is the other person speaking :)
Now what would also be really cool would be to add some way to tie a folder of images to the extra person like:
@AddOther(Name_of_Other) @SetImageFolder[PathToFolder]
This would tie a folder of images to the name of the other person so that every time that person would speak it would display a random image from that folder :) This would untie the folder of images when the person leaves chat.

So sort of a total of 4 new commands:
@AddOther(Name_of_Other/Person)
@RemoveOther(Name_of_Other/Person)
@Chat(Name_of_Other/Person)
@SetImageFolder[PathToFolder] (Requires @AddOther() command to be in the same line)

If you (1885 or Stefaf) wish to know why I would love these commands then feel free to contact me! :D
Currently (and very slowly) working on a massive project, but i'm keeping it a secret for now :)

Best regards :wave:
Genome
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Another two bugs.
The program went to not responding part way through a start script, there wasn't anything in the error logs but the log file in the root directory showed this House of Tease script was the one that was running:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

#GreetSub @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @TyposOff
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_DommeBom]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_DommeRuim]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_DommeHorny]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_QteModulos]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_QteEdges]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_UserEdges]=[0]
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_SubKnees)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_Pins)
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeCount]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeGoal]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeRemaining]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeRepeat]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeTimeRemaining]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeTimes]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeCountGoal]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_EdgeReal]
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_task2_First)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_task2_Second)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_task2_Third)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_task2_Forth)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_task2_Fift)
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_task2_time1]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_task2_time2]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_task2_time3]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_task2_time4]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_task2_time5]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_task2_time6]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_task2_EdgeCount]
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_TaskON)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_DommeHappy1)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_DommeAngry1)
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_DommeHornie1]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_DommeMistress]
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[AV_GlitterControl]
@NullResponse @SetFlag(pvNotWantNormal)
@NullResponse @SetFlag(pthevBreakNormal)
@NullResponse @SetVar[pthevBegForCEI]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[pthevEdgesToday]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[pvBegToCum]=[0]
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_NewVersion)
I am so excited for the new version of "House of Tease"
So you're probably curious about the new features in this version
I do have a couple new tricks up my sleeve #Grin
First I can use a mic now
@SystemMessage #DomName turned on the mic @PlayAudio[teaseSeSphello.mp3]
Just in case I need my hands free for somethingh else #Emote
Or just to tease you a little more
Second, I can play some audio files for you
And I already found a good use for this #EmoteLaugh
you know that site with a lot of webteases?
Milovana?
I got some beats from there to you stroke along #Lol
My favorite its called "Overdrive". 
Listen @PlayAudio[teaseoverdrive3.mp3] @Wait(35)
Just imagine you stroking at that speed...
This are some tools to help me constrain you in be a good #Slave
There is something about having a man follow my commands against his basic instincts that just makes me wet. 
But The best use to this is...
I'll give you a command to 'stroke' and you'll become horny. 
You won't be able to help it. 
I'll tell you to get closer to an orgasm 
and your heart will race with excitment as your cock starts to throb. 
I'll tell you to stop and you'll immediately stop 
even though you were so close to orgasm you could feel the cum working it's way up your cock.
You are going to love being controlled and you will love knowing how much controlling you turns me on.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. For now we are doing conditioning.
I'm going to condition you to respond to the sounds of EDGE, STROKE and STOP.
I will play this sound when I want you to start stroking @PlayAudio[teasecStroke.mp3]
This for a edge @PlayAudio[teasecEdge.mp3]
and this to stop @PlayAudio[teasecStop.mp3]
But this isn't really a bad thing for you.  @SetFlag(AV_NewVersion)
You are going to love being controlled and you will love knowing how much controlling you turns me on. @Goto(Start Stroking)
(AV_NewVersion)
@NullResponse@Goto(01,02,03,04)
(01)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Waiting Is Not My Strong Suit)
I just had a funny thought
Every time I see a message pop up from you saying hello, I get so excited
Not just because I'm happy to see you
But because I'm filled with all this anticipation
Of all the little tortuous things I want to do to your #Cock
And unlike you...
Waiting really isn't my strong suit #PetName #Grin @SetFlag(Waiting Is Not My Strong Suit)
But before we start @Goto(CheckPics)
(Waiting Is Not My Strong Suit)
I'm having another one of those days where I'm so excited to start fucking with you
That I just can't wait another second. 
(02)
#HaveYouBeenBehavingYourself
[no] Oh?
[yes] Good boy :) @Goto(Good Boy)
@DifferentAnswer Don't be coy #SubName. Have you or haven't you?
Something I should know about?
[no] Okay, I'll take your word for it #Lol @Goto(You're Here Now)
[yes] Tell me what you did #SubName @LoopAnswer
[came,cum,accident,orgasm,over the edge] Awww, and I wasn't there to see it @Goto(That's Okay)
[jerked,touched my,touched myself,masturbated,played,stroking,stroke] Stroking yourself without my permission tsk tsk @Goto(Stroke For Me)
@AcceptAnswer I only care about that #Cock and whether or not it cums, anything else isn't really my business #Lol
But since you're here now...
I feel like having a little fun with something that <i>is</i> my business @Goto(Start Stroking)
(You're Here Now)
All that matters is you're here now
And <i>I'm</i> the one that feels like misbehaving #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(That's Okay)
That's okay #PetName
All I have to do is build you back up as quickly as possible
And I know a pretty good way to do that #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Stroke For Me)
You're going to have to make that up to me you know
And the best way I can think of to punish you for touching yourself without my permission
Is to make you touch yourself <i>with</i> my permission #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Good Boy)
Since you were so good and didn't touch your #Cock while you were gone
I'm going to reward you
By letting you touch it a <i>lot</i> #Grin
(Start Stroking)
(03)
I was just thinking about you #SubName @Chance50(Here You Are)
Your #Cock must have sensed I'm feeling a little wicked #GeneralTime @Chance50(Since You're Both Here)
In fact, I'm feeling <i>so</i> wicked
That the only thing that's going to satisfy me is making you suffer #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Here You Are)
And here you are #Grin
Feel like having a little fun with me #GeneralTime?
[no] You don't? @Chance50(Whose Cock)
[yes] #Yay @Goto(Have Fun)
@DifferentAnswer Hey who's supposed to be teasing who here #SubName? Yes or no?
Somehow I don't believe you #Lol
But I guess there's only one way to really put it to the test #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Whose Cock)
Well whose cock is that between your legs?
[you, your, yours] That's right #Grin
[my, mine, me] Oh you think it belongs to you huh? @Goto(Belongs To You)
@DifferentAnswer Is that cock mine or yours #SubName?
And since it is my cock...
I get to have fun with it whenever I want
Whether you want to or not #Grin
And what sounds fun to me right now is making you suffer @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Belongs To You)
In that case why don't you pull <i>your</i> cock out
And I'll make you put it through so much ache and abuse
That you'll beg me to take it from you and make it mine #Grin
So why don't you wrap your fingers around our little piece of disputed property @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Since You're Both Here)
Well since you're both here...
Why don't you pull it out of your pants... @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Have Fun)
Then what I want you to do
Is take that #Cock out of your pants
(Start Stroking)
(04)
@NullResponse @Chance50(Really Happy)
Are you as happy to see me as I am to see you?
[no] No? @Goto(You Must Know What I'm About To Do)
[yes] I'm glad to hear that #SubName
[not happy, not] No? @Goto(You Must Know What I'm About To Do)
[I am happy, I'm happy] I'm glad to hear that #SubName
@DifferentAnswer Are you happy to see me or not? #Grin
I've been thinking about all these fun ways to torment a cock #GeneralTime 
And there's not a lot of guys who can handle that
That's why I'm always glad to see you here willing to please me
And willing to suffer #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(You Must Know What I'm About To Do)
You must know what I'm about to do to that #Cock then #Grin
But since you knew and logged on anyway
I don't have to feel guilty about it #Lol @Goto(Start Stroking)
(Really Happy)
I'm really happy to see you #GeneralTime
[why, how come, really, yeah] Because I've been thinking about your #Cock @Goto(And How Much I Want It To Suffer)
[too, as, also] Aww that's so sweet @Goto(But I Get The Feeling)
[thank, gracias, merci, nice, sweet, kind, means] You're welcome #PetName @Goto(But I Don't Know If You Should Thank Me)
@AcceptAnswer The thing is...
I've just been sitting here thinking of all these fun ways to make a #Cock suffer
And we both know how much fun yours is to play with @Goto(Start Stroking)
(And How Much I Want It To Suffer)
And how much I want it to suffer #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(But I Get The Feeling)
But I get the feeling your #Cock isn't as glad to see me as you are
Especially considering what I'm about to do to it #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)
(But I Don't Know If You Should Thank Me)
But I don't know if you should really be thanking me
Considering that the reason I'm so happy to see you
Is that I finally get to torment that #Cock of yours some more #Grin
(Start Stroking)
(CheckPics)
@Flag(AV_StartQ_04) @NullResponse @Goto(CheckPicsContinue)
Time to get into your mind.
You need to be taught how to speak to someone superior
I love a #PetName who know how to speak properly. @RapidCodeOn
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_01) @NullResponse @CallReturn(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_StarQ1.txt) 
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_01) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_SkipQ_01)
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_02) @NullResponse @CallReturn(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_StarQ2.txt) 
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_02) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_SkipQ_02)
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_03) @NullResponse @CallReturn(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_StarQ3.txt) 
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_03) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_SkipQ_03)
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_04) @NullResponse @CallReturn(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_StarQ4.txt) 
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_04) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_SkipQ_04)
(AV_SkipQ_01)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @SetFlag(AV_StartQ_01)	
@NullResponse @Goto(CheckPicsContinue)
(AV_SkipQ_02)
@NullResponse @SetFlag(AV_StartQ_02)	
(AV_SkipQ_03)
@NullResponse @SetFlag(AV_StartQ_03)	
(AV_SkipQ_04)
@NullResponse @SetFlag(AV_StartQ_04)	
(CheckPicsContinue)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_12_NOTREADY)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_03_NOTREADY)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_01_NOTREADY)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_00_NOTREADY)
@NullResponse @Goto(CheckTasks)
(AV_Know_00_NOTREADY)
@SystemMessage New folder found: TeaseAIImagesav_imagens2  @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@SystemMessage There are 10 pictures files and the last file in that folder is MyCelebCrush_Actress.txt @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@SystemMessage Did you want to share this folder with your partner? @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
[yes] @NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_Know_00_NOTREADY) @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg]
[no] @NullResponse  @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] @Goto(pula1)
@SystemMessage @DifferentAnswer Yes or no? @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[AV_ModGlitter2]=[AV_ModGlitter2]-[1]
(pula1)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_12_NOTREADY) @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_01_NOTREADY)
@NullResponse @Goto(DommeBack) @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
(AV_Know_01_NOTREADY)
@SystemMessage New folder found: TeaseAIImagesav_imagens3 @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@SystemMessage There are 10 pictures files, 1 video file *TeaseAIVideoAV_Clips* and the last file in that folder is MyCelebCrush_Singer.txt @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@SystemMessage Did you want to share this folder with your partner? @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
[yes] @NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_Know_01_NOTREADY) @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
[no] @NullResponse  @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg]  @Goto(pula2)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[AV_ModGlitter2]=[AV_ModGlitter2]-[100]
(pula2)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_12_NOTREADY) @RapidCodeOn
(AV_Know_03_NOTREADY)
@SystemMessage New folder found: TeaseAIImagesav_imagens4  and TeaseAIVideoAV_Clips4 @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@SystemMessage There are 10 pics in the first and 1 video file in the second, the last file in that folder is MyFavouritePornstar.txt @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
[yes] @NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_Know_03_NOTREADY) @RapidCodeOn @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
[no] @NullResponse  @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_Know_12_NOTREADY) @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
(AV_Know_12_NOTREADY)
@SystemMessage New folder found: TeaseAIImagesav_imagens1 @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
@SystemMessage There are 10 pictures files and the last file in that folder is MySecretCrush.txt @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
[yes] @NullResponse @DeleteFlag(AV_Know_12_NOTREADY) @RapidCodeOn @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg] 
[no] @NullResponse  @ShowImage[av_imagensSystem.jpg]  @Goto(DommeBack)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[AV_ModGlitter2]=[AV_ModGlitter2]-[1000]
(DommeBack)
I see you shared a new folder with me #EmoteSmile
I'll check this later
For now
(CheckTasks)
Did you completed the tasks I sent you in the last session?
[yes] #Great  @Goto(TaskReady)
[no] too bad, now I need to give you some extra tasks in this session 
@DifferentAnswer Yes or no #PetName?
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(AV_knowTask_Rules)
You can execute at any moment of this session
You only need to ask me, typing "task" in the chat room
Sometimes I will ask you to execute the tasks when I want to
But do not take too long
If I end our session without you finished your tasks
will have consequence in you chance to cum @SetFlag(AV_knowTask_Rules)
(AV_knowTask_Rules)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(AV_TaskON)
Let's choose you task for today @Goto(task1,task2,task3,task4,task5,task6,task7,task8,task9) @RapidCodeOn
(task1)
@NullResponse @Call(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_Task1.txt)
(task2)
@NullResponse @Call(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_Task2.txt)
(task3)
@NullResponse @Call(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_Task3.txt)
(task4)
#1_ST_TagState @TempFlag(AV_taskOP4)
Your task today: I want you to pick out 1 of your favorite sexy videos. 
It can be long or short, but you are going to stroke through the entire thing. #Grin 
To make it more interesting, if you get close I want you to take your hands off and pause the video. 
When you've cooled down a little, press play and get back to stroking. @Goto(TaskReady)
(task5) @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Call(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_Task5.txt)
(task6) @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Call(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_Task6.txt)
(task7) @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Call(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_Task7.txt)
(task8) @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Call(CustomAV_ScriptsAV_Task8.txt)
(task9)
#1_ST_TagState @TempFlag(AV_taskOP9)
For task today I feel like being very, very cruel to you #PetName. 
I want you to set 10 minutes. Then I want you to start stroking your #Cock. 
You're going to edge yourself as much as possible for me. 
When you get close, stop and rest for 30 seconds, then right back to the edge. 
You're going to do this for me, edging over and over for the entire amount of time. 
When the time's up, you're done touching with a painful case of blue balls #Grin @Goto(TaskReady)
(TaskReady)
Now take that #Cock out of your pants
And #StartStroking @StartStroking
@End
After that error I restarted and after leaving it for 30 seconds, without doing anything, this NullReferenceException popped up:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Tease_AI.Common.isURL(String path) in C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIClassesCommon.vb:line 271
at Tease_AI.Form1.PictureStrip_Opening(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e) in C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 18341
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnOpening(CancelEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.SetVisibleCore(Boolean visible)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContextMenuStrip.SetVisibleCore(Boolean visible)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.Show(Control control, Point position)
at Tease_AI.Form1.mainPictureBox_MouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) in C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 18312
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Mat wrote:Another two bugs.
The program went to not responding part way through a start script, there wasn't anything in the error logs but the log file in the root directory showed this House of Tease script was the one that was running:
Did you got the error after that?
You need to be taught how to speak to someone superior
I love a #PetName who know how to speak properly.

Another user got this error in this part. I think @CallReturn in a start script mayca can cause errors.
If yes, put this file https://mega.nz/#!8VpB0QBR!QbBgnYFAdEFt ... KJcF5HL1SA in your flag folder (this will make the script jump this part).
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Mat wrote:Another two bugs.
Another user got this error in this part. I think @CallReturn in a start script mayca can cause errors.
If yes, put this file https://mega.nz/#!8VpB0QBR!QbBgnYFAdEFt ... KJcF5HL1SA in your flag folder (this will make the script jump this part).
I already have that flag so I don't think it's that.
I can't remember what the domme said before it crashed, I'll make sure to check if it crashes again though.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

More bugs :blush:

Part way through a slideshow:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 5314
at Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4975
at Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4690
at Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4444
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Then while edging for the last time, I asked if I could have a longer session, using House of Tease this normally adds 15-20 minutes to a session, the domme didn't reply to that but after reaching the edge and being allowed to cum I thanked the domme and got this error which popped up any time I tried to type anything:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Tease_AI.Form1.YesOrNoQuestions() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4111
at Tease_AI.Form1.sendButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3162
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.PerformClick()
at Tease_AI.Form1.chatbox_KeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 16113
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
Edit:
I think I found another, no matter what time the "daily wake up time" is set to, the domme always greets you based on the system clock.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi!

Correct me if I'm wrong.
But is it correct that you can sort miniscripts in folders?
Are you also capable of choosing miniscript by random? Like would this work @MiniScript(\Folder1\*) ??
If not would it be possible to implement?
I'm currently doing +200 miniscripts :lol:

Regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Sorry for shooting all these questions! xD
Can @RT be used in taunts?
Makes little sense with 1 liners, but could mean a lot for 2 and 3 liners :)

Regards
Genome
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote:Sorry for shooting all these questions! xD

Regards
Genome
I think 1885 said its not possible in task files, maybe the same thing with taunts. Did you dont have a Test Personality for this things?

Oh, I just read your suggestion to add more girls in the session. I dont know how TeaseAI works, but could be simple just having Glitter 4, 5, 6...etc (not in side chat) for the code side.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

genome231 wrote:Sorry for shooting all these questions! xD

Regards
Genome
I think 1885 said its not possible in task files, maybe the same thing with taunts. Did you dont have a Test Personality for this things?

Oh, I just read your suggestion to add more girls in the session. I dont know how TeaseAI works, but could be simple just having Glitter 4, 5, 6...etc (not in side chat) for the code side.
Not at the moment no :P Could make one though, but a lot of people here are experts on the small details of scripts :) just using that expertise.
And I dont think it would be simple with glitter, since they are involved in many different things. Besides I wanna introduce the models myself :) It would be a lot of work if people had to set up more than 3 glitters :) Also I would love if it was basicly possible to bring an endless amount of people into the chat :)

Huge fan of your glitter scripts btw!
Haven't seen the other parts of your personality or tried it yet, but nice work! :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote: And I dont think it would be simple with glitter, since they are involved in many different things. Besides I wanna introduce the models myself :) It would be a lot of work if people had to set up more than 3 glitters :) Also I would love if it was basicly possible to bring an endless amount of people into the chat :)
Oh, I got it. Yeah, setting a lot of folders should not work for everyone. I think the original 1885 idea was to keep simple to share content (without a lot of pictures and audio/video). But its hard to stop our ideas :lol:
genome231 wrote: Huge fan of your glitter scripts btw!
Haven't seen the other parts of your personality or tried it yet, but nice work! :-D