[HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Boss Rounds

More Boss Rounds! Those are fun!
45%
More Boss Rounds, but make them shorter!!!
27%
Less Boss Rounds! They're boring!
16%
Same amount of Boss Rounds!
12%

Total votes: 172

Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Post by Required »

Woogity wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:09 pm Hi mr. required a question for you: after making 4 of the longest CH ever and now topping it with 5, do you try to only use new scenes in island 5? There’s only so many big tits in the universe after all :-D

So excited for island 5 I can’t wait

I'm trying to use only new material. I mean, some of the girls I used in the other CH are back for this one, but I'm trying not to use the same scenes I have used before. Actually, there are lots of busty girls I had never used. And this time it's a little bit more diverse. Not big tits ONLY, like I used to do. So... it's all new material.

But don't worry, the non-busty girls I choose are absolutely amazing, and you end up forgetting they have no boobs, as used to happen with Riley Reid (which, of course, will have a little appearance in CHI5)

I can't wait to release this monster. Last time I checked I had edited 106 rounds, and there are still a few to go. I'm getting extremely efficient at editing rounds. I find hilarious when someone post a new CH video with 6 or 7 rounds, and they say "Man, I've been working on this for 3 months..." and I think to myself "well, that's 3 or 4 days for me" :lol:

Hope you guys enjoy it when it comes out and thank for your support.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by VonWoosen »

106 rounds, you sir are an animal :yes: :yes: :yes:
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

HOLY HELL! :-O 106+ rounds. Have you lost your mind? :lol:
gooner365
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gooner365 »

Required wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:19 pm
Woogity wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:09 pm
I find hilarious when someone post a new CH video with 6 or 7 rounds, and they say "Man, I've been working on this for 3 months..." and I think to myself "well, that's 3 or 4 days for me" :lol:
Oof I feel called out here, I've been working on mine for three months and have 7 rounds so far.

I gotta say your work is undoubtably the best out there, I just want to know how the hell you find the time? Practice I guess. Settle your ego and don't bash new vids - more fine labored content isn't hurting anybody!
Rakno878
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rakno878 »

First post ever... joined this forum for it.

I discovered Cock Hero vids about two weeks ago.......

LIFE IS NOT THE SAME!

Three nights ago I finally decided to try Island series started on Island 4 part I and have played till part 2.
I still have so much wonderful content to discover but Required you sir are a legend! Thank you for your efforts! Even in my limited experience I can tell your work is amazing and well thought out! I can not wait for Island 5!
yshomatsu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yshomatsu »

We've waited years for this and you've made 106 rounds for one episode? How many hours does that come out to? And lastly how do you plan on releasing it?

No matter what your answers are I can not wait to play your amazing video!!! I can't image how much effort and time you put into this. I've always liked story driven and I'm not dissing anyone that makes non story driven CH, to each their own, I like almost all I just really like the story driven ones. So, yours I Really look forward to.

Take your time, it's been years don't rush it now! =P
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

gooner365 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:33 am I just want to know how the hell you find the time?
Yep, practice makes the difference.

Keep in mind I started editing rounds several years ago. Nowadays, if I have enough free time, I can edit one round per day. Two rounds if they're not too complex. Beat adding takes less than ten minutes, and then, depending on the round topic, it takes me from 4 to 7 hours to complete a round. And living alone makes it easier to work on it.
yshomatsu wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:51 am How many hours does that come out to? And lastly how do you plan on releasing it?
I'm not sure, but more than 10 hours. Planning on releasing it on 8 long episodes. Then, after I release all episodes, I'll release every round I've edited (Island 1 - 5) in separate files, in a BIG torrent . I'll provide a "challenges' chart" combining the rounds so you guys can play a different "Cock Hero Island" every time, something like: "Play rounds 4-43-54-66-104-132 to accomplish the Black Girls Challenge", for example.

I think it will be really fun, and will be a nice way to use the hundreds of rounds I made during this years. Also, will provide you guys an easy way to assemble your own CH with your favorite rounds.
Woogity
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Woogity »

Required wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:44 pm
gooner365 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:33 am I just want to know how the hell you find the time?
Yep, practice makes the difference.

Keep in mind I started editing rounds several years ago. Nowadays, if I have enough free time, I can edit one round per day. Two rounds if they're not too complex. Beat adding takes less than ten minutes, and then, depending on the round topic, it takes me from 4 to 7 hours to complete a round. And living alone makes it easier to work on it.
yshomatsu wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:51 am How many hours does that come out to? And lastly how do you plan on releasing it?
I'm not sure, but more than 10 hours. Planning on releasing it on 8 long episodes. Then, after I release all episodes, I'll release every round I've edited (Island 1 - 5) in separate files, in a BIG torrent . I'll provide a "challenges' chart" combining the rounds so you guys can play a different "Cock Hero Island" every time, something like: "Play rounds 4-43-54-66-104-132 to accomplish the Black Girls Challenge", for example.

I think it will be really fun, and will be a nice way to use the hundreds of rounds I made during this years. Also, will provide you guys an easy way to assemble your own CH with your favorite rounds.
:w00t:
Looking forward to putting a BBC island challenge together at the end if there's enough rounds for it

Also excited to finally get a CH that was meant to be played in stages...Required can you say if it will be like checkpoints where if you cum you go back or do you just pick up where you left off like that?? Either way will be interesting, I could never beat an Island all the way through since Island 1 where Gianna and pals always got me at the end, so since then I've been cumming and picking up from the round till I win 8-)
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

Woogity wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:16 pm Required can you say if it will be like checkpoints where if you cum you go back or do you just pick up where you left off like that??
The way I see it, this is the best ways to play it:

You can cum as many times as you need while playing, and you can pick it up where you lost it. The thing is, you have to cum as less times as possible while playing the game.

Some people will cum 10 times within the full lenght of the game. Others will cum 20 times.

But only the true cock hero will cum only once, at the very end. :lol: :lol: :lol:
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

I am hoping to play through all of the original island videos one more time so that the overall story is fresh in my mind when 5 releases. Any clues you could give that would allow someone to play each section of CH Islands 1-4 and be ready for 5? Not asking for a specific release date, just thinking maybe play 1 part per week, for 7 weeks prior or one part per day and be ready in a week.

Or maybe some of us could start playing one part per week, and if it looks like the release is getting closer switch up to playing your original content daily until the release, Make it an all out CH Island party! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Post by haffin5 »

That what I am doing stuck on 2 but hopefully will finish before 5 :lol:
Monikammmmm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Monikammmmm »

Required wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:44 pm Then, after I release all episodes, I'll release every round I've edited (Island 1 - 5) in separate files, in a BIG torrent . I'll provide a "challenges' chart" combining the rounds so you guys can play a different "Cock Hero Island" every time, something like: "Play rounds 4-43-54-66-104-132 to accomplish the Black Girls Challenge", for example.
Jesus fucking christ dude, you are The Man.

I was hoping you'd release the new ones as well because that's exactly what I did with the previous torrent of the single rounds. I've made 4 different playlists from those and it's so damn good.
My favorite one is where I put in every single round that I liked, together with every single reward round, in a shuffle playlist. That way the order, length, and the reward will be different every single time.

The other 3 playlists are assortments of rounds I loved in varying difficulties and lengths.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Required wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:44 pm Then, after I release all episodes, I'll release every round I've edited (Island 1 - 5) in separate files, in a BIG torrent . I'll provide a "challenges' chart" combining the rounds so you guys can play a different "Cock Hero Island" every time, something like: "Play rounds 4-43-54-66-104-132 to accomplish the Black Girls Challenge", for example.

Wow! That's an ideal case for a Cock Hero Interactive Video Player... soon! soon! :-D
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Xity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xity »

doremi wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Wow! That's an ideal case for a Cock Hero Interactive Video Player... soon! soon! :-D
I already PMed Required. No response yet. I assume he's busy (making Island 5) and he probably gets lots of PMs. When both my interactive player is released and Island 5 is released, I will definitely port Island into my player, assuming Required gives his blessing :love:

I'm excited for Island 5 :w00t:
Check out my Cock Hero videos: Chroma 1, Chroma 2, Chroma 3.
My first multi-episode series project: Cock Hero Spec19 Season 1.
My latest project: Interactive Cock Hero Demos
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

Xity wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 pm
doremi wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:07 pm

I already PMed Required. No response yet. I assume he's busy (making Island 5) and he probably gets lots of PMs. When both my interactive player is released and Island 5 is released, I will definitely port Island into my player, assuming Required gives his blessing :love:

I'm excited for Island 5 :w00t:
Forgot to reply, sorry. Of course, feel free to do whatever you want with the rounds. :-)