Tonight's playtime!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
slaafbarry
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tonight's playtime!

Post by slaafbarry »

MistressD wrote:I'll offer the three things I like to do from the Domme perspective:

1) create the risk of humiliation

2) Long slow stroking - especially if my toy is begging to cum

3) Days (maybe weeks) of teasing & denial - its a very powerful feeling to control a man's orgasm!

Mistress D
I do like what You are saying Mistress D.
That is something to look forward to, to be honest...
Alas...nothing for me as of yet.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

MistressD wrote: 3) Days (maybe weeks) of teasing & denial - its a very powerful feeling to control a man's orgasm!
Weeks.... :\'-( You're so cruel MistressD. :-P
ariareflection wrote:As for BDSM and other activities... forget about it. If you ask a greek what ΒDSM means, he will answer you that it is an American spaceship. :-P
It's not... :yikes:

d.
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

Dlx wrote:
birdman284 wrote:It's pretty hit or miss - some people are very open, but a lot would be horrified if they knew what people were up to. Most people here would probably think that its more relaxed in the UK...
I think people here are pretty open about sex in general. But as with most things, british people generally don't stray too far from the main stream. :lol:

d.
I think you'd find that in almost all places,most people don't stray too far from the mainstream. If you think about it, just plain old vanilla regular sex can be pretty good! Part of what makes things like T&D or slave/master relationships appeal to some people is the fact that it is not mainstream, and that a lot of people wouldn't approve of it. That's the nature of fetishes, kinky sex, unusual desires, etc.

Considering that the psychological community continues to lump all behavior like this as "Deviant" it's not surprising that the average person wouldn't be open to it.

Oh, and there are PLENTY of people in the US who do not approve in any way of anything openly sexual. This is a country where an acidental nipple slip during halftime of an American football game can cause the TV network to get hundreds of thousands of letters from outraged people, but no one complains about shows with incredible graphic violence.

And for every state that passes a law making same sex marriages legal, there is another one trying to pass laws to make any form of homosexual behavior illegal. It's not hard to see why so many teenagers get terribly confused by the messages they get from lawmakers and the media.

Sorry for the soapbox. It just bothers me that for a country based on a model of tolerance for other's beliefs and freedom of speech and expression that we end up with so many close-minded people.

Mistress D

(PS - as someone who played it for years, Birdman would refer to it as "Real Football" but I'll be nice to the soccer fans out there and call it "American Football")
coconuts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by coconuts »

Dlx wrote:
coconuts wrote:In no particular order

1) Forced feminization
2) Cum eating
3) humiliation
Hehe, c'mon Coconuts you can do better than that. :-P

d.

Yeah sorry a bit quick off the mark there wasn't I!

1) I like attention, if I don't get it, it really gets me down. Miss Jay used this really well in the first few days I was on the forum, to teach me some patience. I fear upsetting her and her sending me away, but love it when she sends me a message or replies on the forum. I have a very low rejection threshold. Hence I love attention.

2) I enjoy having my boundaries pushed (see my original 1 & 2 above). I love it when a mistress is creative.

3) I enjoy doing things that are a little bit out of the ordinary, even if that means doing something painful or slightly unpleasant. I guess thats where humiliation comes in.
“When a man is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something” Emerson

To Err is human, to really f**k it up takes a coconuts!
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

MistressD wrote:Sorry for the soapbox. It just bothers me that for a country based on a model of tolerance for other's beliefs and freedom of speech and expression that we end up with so many close-minded people.
You're only ever free to say what they want you to say, believe what they want you to believe and do what they want you to do.
It's sad how this world is when you think about it.

d.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Dlx wrote:I'm pretty bored at the moment |-) I'm still stuck at home.
The other day we answered the question of "What 3 things do we fear the most" in respect to being a sub.
So now I want to ask, what 3 things do you enjoy most? (Other than when you finally get to cum obviously :lol: )
Is it T&D? chastity? humilitaion? Forced feminisation? Answers on a postcard people. :smile:

Edit: just writeing mine out now :-P

d.
1) The unknown. Miss Jay leaves us guessing, wanting, teased, wanting more, but never knowing when or where She will pop up and surprise or what tasks we will have to perform. I guess it's DENIAL in a way... not getting what You want (more of Miss Jay! More teasing! Addicting really, isn't She?). When blindfolded or in sensory deprivation, it's a total overlaoding mindfu*k to me.

2) Miss Jay's ability to get me to do things I might not normally do, but I do them for Her without hesitation or thought... happy that She's using and abusing however She wants. She has this 'presence' about Her... and ways of convincing me to do what She wants, the ways SHE wants! I think it's a 'control' issue... finally handing over control to another who gladly takes it and uses it at Her will... and to what extent I'm still unsure (it's another total mindfu*k for me... wanting for my own pleasure, but wanting Miss Jay to take that pleasure away... always wanting what I can't have, but still wanting to prove myself a good pet for Her, no matter how long She wants to deny me or keep me locked).

3) This is tough because there are so many things... I loved that Miss Jay ordered the handcuffs one time (BONDAGE and self-bondage! SWEET! It's always a favorite of mine!), pain... quite often (MMmm, YUMM! Love it!), humiliation (so many possibilities here), my wanting to be owned, teased and controlled, locked or otherwise (Mmm, yes indeed, chastity!!), just knowing I can be a multi-faceted asset to One Domme for Her pleasure and 'use'. Tough to choose a favorite or what I enjoy most since there are so many, and these things might change depending on mood, people, or scene (or state of horniness! hahhah).
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

MistressD wrote:I'll offer the three things I like to do from the Domme perspective:

3) Days (maybe weeks) of teasing & denial - its a very powerful feeling to control a man's orgasm!

Mistress D
Weeks? I'm not sure I like seeing that in the list provided by the person currently holding the key to my chastity device :no: :no: :no:
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by MistressD »

birdman284 wrote:

Mistress D
Weeks? I'm not sure I like seeing that in the list provided by the person currently holding the key to my chastity device :no: :no: :no:
Be a good boy and you might not ever have to find out what that's like!

Unless of course I just want to do a little experimentation! :lol:
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

dubble wrote:More of Miss Jay! More teasing! Addicting really, isn't She?
She's kinda like spicy food in that respect really. :lol:
You know it tasts good and you want to eat it, but you know it'll burn your mouth. But that's half the point. :lol: :lol:

(A very poor analogy I know :lol: )

d.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

birdman284 wrote:

Mistress D
Mistress D could have written 'months'. You're not so bad off...

dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

dubble wrote:Mistress D could have written 'months'. You're not so bad off...
Hehe, Best not to put those ideas in MistressD's head Dubble. It could land birdman in an unfortunate predicament. :lol:

d.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Dlx wrote:
Hehe, Best not to put those ideas in MistressD's head Dubble. It could land birdman in an unfortunate predicament. :lol:

d.
Well I like to worry bird a little and remind him that others are a bit less fortunate than himself. After all, he DOES get ANOTHER orgasm, even if it's ruined... someday when he's released... something to look forward to and help make him strong(?maybe?).
I think Mistress D has many other wicked ideas and thoughts without regard to my humble words here, even by writing "MONTHS in chastity". Hahhaha. Mistress D has too much fun playing with bird to keep him locked that long...
Last edited by dubble on Tue May 19, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

dubble wrote:
Dlx wrote:

d.
Well I like to worry bird a little and remind him that others are a bit less fortunate than himself. After all, he DOES get ANOTHER orgasm, even if it's ruined... someday when he's released... something to look forward to and help make him strong(?maybe?).
I think Mistress D has many other wicked ideas and thoughts without regard to my humble words here, even by writing "MONTHS in chastity". Hahhaha. Mistress D has too much fun palying with bird to keep him locked that long...
Hehe. True. :evil:

d.
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by MistressD »

Dlx wrote:

d.
As long as he's a good boy, weeks is the worst that it will be! But if he tears a stocking or fails to properly iron my panties while he's doing my laundry, that would require at least a month!

Don't worry Birdman - you are usually a very good boy! ;-)
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

MistressD wrote:As long as he's a good boy, weeks is the worst that it will be! But if he tears a stocking or fails to properly iron my panties while he's doing my laundry, that would require at least a month!
:-O :-O

d.