Questions regarding a strap on webtease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
chastitywil1179
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Questions regarding a strap on webtease?

Post by chastitywil1179 »

alisonx wrote:I love the idea of doing a web-tease.. and because I'm me, I love the idea that it contains a strap on...

-Also, I'm 38. I have a woman's body... and I love my body- but most of the women here are early 20s... I'd like a little reassurance that it will be okay.

Alison
Lady Alison, You are a dream come true. not all of us want to see skinny 18-21 year old girls all the time.

Give me a real woman with proper curves, Who knows what She likes and how to get it anyday.

Now, where did i put that collar and leash, i need a Mistress.

wil :wub:
babydickboy27
Explorer
Explorer

Post by babydickboy27 »

jp wrote:Actually, one of my favorite teases involves a strap on (from the Classics section, #173: http://www.milovana.com/classics/t173/1.php ). This is one of the few, if not only, tease that I have actually cum from without even having any physical stimulation.
That's one of my favorites too, since I wrote it way back for OD.com

Glad you liked it!
solipsist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Ms160

Post by solipsist »

I for one would love to see a tease featuring you penetrating a male sub. Your age is an asset not a liability, and a tease where the images are of the author just makes it that much more erotic.