Learning to Drip

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
duranduran
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Learning to Drip

Post by duranduran »

*strugles to get his act together, takes a deep breath. Walks up to your desk and looks you straight in the eyes and signs contract without looking whats actually there*
I trust you. I will do everything within my might, how little that might be to some.

now, im going to enjoy my '2 days off' :)
always thinking about it,...
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Banquo »

*Smiles as I put the signed contract safely in the desk drawer*

You will do just fine, I am certain of it. Now please relax and enjoy the weekend before you begin on Monday.
And thank you very much for putting your trust in me.
I look forward to your first report.

*leans back in the desk chair* I wonder who will be next....
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

*Giggles at Banquo's :fishing: *

Good Luck Duran Duran!

*All you need now* is some strong willpower not to touch after those 3 ruins each day! I hope you dont have too mnay *Bedroom Toys* to distract and tease you while you are unable to touch! Maybe Ban may allow you some *Chains* to help! I wonder *Can you Deal with it*? And I hope you dont *Come Undone*!!

:sorry: But I did :love: Duran Duran

A giggling Snoop xx
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

*Suddenly finds myself in this thread in a Slinky Secretary outfit. I slip behind Banquo and makes sure he does not fall backwards out of the chair. I grab Duran Duran's file out of the drawer and put it away in the file cabnet. I look once more at the desk where Snare's unsigned contract and can't help but chuckle* Only a matter of time, huh GG? also Awesome use of Song titles :lol:

Della the Sexy Blackbird Secretary
Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Laura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Laura »

-joining the crowds to watch-

This will be quite fun to follow -giggling-
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

DellaRoss wrote:*Suddenly finds myself in this thread in a Slinky Secretary outfit. I slip behind Banquo and makes sure he does not fall backwards out of the chair. i grab Duran Duran's file out of the drawer and put it away in the file cabnet. I look once more at the desk where Snare's unsigned contract and can't help but chuckle* Only a matter of time, huh GG? also Awesome use of Song titles :lol:

Della the Secretary Blackbird

Thanks GG, did make me giggle at silly o'clock this am.

*Wonders in the Banquo's office, rips up Snare's unsigned contract.*

Sometimes the world takes us off in a different direction and for now my lovely boy will not be taking part, he has plenty to keep him busy.

*Sits back down, snuggling in to Snare to watch the thread develop, crossing my fingers...*

Snoopy xx
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

*cleans up Snare's now destroyed contract. I look around the room for Duran Duran, finds him still sitting On the couch across the desk. I walk over and sit next to him.*
I just wanted to wish you luck :-) . It is never easy being the first, and I know it can be hard with all these people watching. I am gonna let you in on a little secret, they are all secretly rooting for you. It is just more fun to pretend to be a bunch of simple spectators. we are all sure you will do amazing, so good luck okay? *gives him a warm comforting smile and goes back to my filing*

Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

*settles back into his big chair behind the desk*
DellaRoss wrote:*Suddenly finds myself in this thread in a Slinky Secretary outfit. I slip behind Banquo and makes sure he does not fall backwards out of the chair. i grab Duran Duran's file out of the drawer and put it away in the file cabnet. I look once more at the desk where Snare's unsigned contract and can't help but chuckle* Only a matter of time, huh GG? also Awesome use of Song titles :lol:

Della the Secretary Blackbird
I could do with a sexy blackbird secretary on my lap so I can stroke her menacingly like a bond villain.
*chuckles*
Laura wrote:-joining the crowds to watch-
This will be quite fun to follow -giggling-
Welcome to the show Laura you sure you don't want to join in *smiles*
Snoopy76 wrote: *Wonders in the Banquo's office, rips up Snare's unsigned contract.*

Sometimes the world takes us off in a different direction and for now my lovely boy will not be taking part, he has plenty to keep him busy.

*Sits back down, snuggling in to Snare to watch the thread develop, crossing my fingers...*
*smiles softly* such a shame, I was looking forward to seeing him squirm. You are both welcome to try the game at some point in the future though *wicked smile* there are plenty of blank contracts right here *pasts the top drawer of the desk*

Banquo
:fez:
x~X~x

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
duranduran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by duranduran »

*starts wondering how big the office of banquo is now that there are 10 people in it :lol: *

small report,
did my ritual, i am nice and clean down there now. almost feels cold in this warm weather we are currently having :P
did 2 drips today, its slowly getting to me but im going strong. Though the times i go happy/annoyed in my pants start to get more frequent. Now tonight i need to finish my total for today.

I guess tomorrow will be a lot harder since this was only the first day.
I guess i'll go have some more fun now :wave:

thanks for wishing me the best of luck. I think i will be going to need it. If i have more time tomorrow, i will write a better report. *i am keeping notes just not to forget stuff ;) *
always thinking about it,...
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

duranduran wrote:*starts wondering how big the office of banquo is now that there are 10 people in it :lol: *
*chuckles* I get that a lot; I think you will find it is bigger on the inside *smiles*
small report,
did my ritual, i am nice and clean down there now. almost feels cold in this warm weather we are currently having :P
*smiles* very good, have you ever been shaven down there before? It is such a different sensation isn't it.
did 2 drips today, its slowly getting to me but im going strong. Though the times i go happy/annoyed in my pants start to get more frequent. Now tonight i need to finish my total for today.
hmmm *wicked smile* I think pretty soon even the littlest things will get your "happy" in your pants, especially now there isn't any hair getting in the way.
I guess tomorrow will be a lot harder since this was only the first day.
I guess i'll go have some more fun now :wave:
Yes, each day will be a different challenge, as your denial goes on longer....tell me, what is the longest you have been denied before?
thanks for wishing me the best of luck. I think i will be going to need it. If i have more time tomorrow, i will write a better report. *i am keeping notes just not to forget stuff ;) *
I look forward to your report tomorrow, and hearing how your frustration is increasing *wicked smile*

Banquo
:fez:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

*Sits in Banquo's lap, making sure that all my feathers and clothing is settled properly* Careful not to tickle me Sweetie, I like breathing :blush:

Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

DellaRoss wrote:*Sits in Banquo's lap, making sure that all my feathers and clothing is settled properly* Careful not to tickle me Sweetie, I like breathing :blush:

*considers tickling della and decides simply to stroke her hair instead*

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Manipulates web cam for different view

Spoiler: show
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Banquo wrote:
DellaRoss wrote:*Sits in Banquo's lap, making sure that all my feathers and clothing is settled properly* Careful not to tickle me Sweetie, I like breathing :blush:

*considers tickling della and decides simply to stroke her hair instead*
Thank you. i think you will find i am much more fun alive :lol: and dying would suck :\'-(

*watchs Les fiddle with webcams wondering why all they show is some creepy frat house and not the office *

Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Oops wrong room :innocent:

hiding the identities of the innocent. :yes:

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.