Jenna & Teneale's "What Would You Do To Cum? Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Trivium I think the rules are clear and you are too late. I don't think it's sensible if you ask for participation and in the same moment you ask for a photo of Jenna. Maybe you would have a chance if you ask very polite but that was not really the best way.

Let's see what our beautiful ladies say about, maybe they have mercy :-D

And last but not least: This thread is for the participants. I think Jenna and Teneale would prefer that only participants are posting here. So I would suggest to write a PM instead of posting in this thread.
Try or die
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Jenna, you continue to amaze me. You have such a way with words, I can't even begin to describe what they do to me. Well, I guess I can start by saying I've constantly had wet spots in my underwear from all the leaking it's causing me. =(

Mz Teneale, I can't speak for the rest of these guys... but I certainly never expected this to be easy! It wouldn't be any fun, for either of us, if it was. Dare I say "bring it on"? =)
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

I appreciate peoples enthusiasm and I’m glad people outside the game are following and enjoying the thread.

Dark is right about having the thread for just participants. Just by the nature of the game we are playing this thread is going to get huge. To keep it manageable it would be nice if only participants responded.

Again I’m glad people enjoy this and I normally love it when people post their comments. In this case please help us keep the thread under control by not posting if you aren’t part of the game.
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

We have our first group of guys randomly selected from the list.

Adriches
Haldirkd
Makarov
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Ts

The five of you must post a written description of what you are willing to do to cum. Out of the five we will pick our favorite. The guy who wins will have to post photographic proof. If we accept the proof you are then allowed to cum. You then resume control of when you get to masturbate and cum. (If you can call jerking off all the time "control" :-P )

The boys who didn’t win go back in the big list for a chance to be selected again.

Visit the site at least daily and try to post as soon as you can. I know you have lives and jobs and we are all on different schedules around the world, but if you take too long to respond when you are selected we will just skip you and you lose your chance to cum. The faster we go through a round the more chances someone gets to cum and the more pictures we get to see of you guys embarrassing yourselves. ;-)
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

Thank you Jenna and Miss Teneale for the oppertunity to participate.

I have never realy done something like this because I am only 18. does anybody have any suggestions or tips to help me out??
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

Wow, what an honor to be selected in the first batch! Thank You thank You thank You thank You! It's only the first day and I'm, well, I'm beginning to go slightly mad.

For the chance to cum, I will deep throat this dildo. It is 8 inches (20.32 cm) from end to end, 2 inches of which are the balls, so 6 inches (15.24 cm) total insertable.

Thanks again for this chance!
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Good luck guys. You're setting the bar for the rest of us. =) (Aka, don't set it too high!)
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Deep throating a dildo!? Yeesh, that's something I wouldn't do. I don't even have a dildo to do it with. I guess I'll just have to give up and...

Nah, I'm sure I can just offer something else. Let's see...for a chance to cum I would...

1. Wax the hair on my cock and balls.
2. And send a picture of my dog to Mz Teneale and Jenna. He's very cute.
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Ohh - WOW, first round! :-O

This is tought, don't really know where the bar is gonna set yet - or excactly what you ladies would like... (But guess that is the brilliant part of this game - we have to do the creative part now, and you do the judging) -

I am gonna bid a Hot Dog - using my very own sausage (Can't use it for much else fun these days...) - And don't expect a Superdawg, its more a snack than a meal :-/

- And as I mentions on my sign-up, I will be offline from the 8. to the 12. - So please hurry bidding guys - I could risk losing by default :-(
Beside the ladies (And remaining players) really deserves, that we try our best to keep the games moving forward...
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I guess to each his own because I'd NEVER wax my cock and balls!
I like CBT but that would be too much for me!
:-O
Yowza!

I had a few different things in mind but it's hard to come up with something that can be proven via photograph..
prisoner4612
Explorer
Explorer

Post by prisoner4612 »

wow you lucky boys, have fun and remember there are some boys to cum after you, so set the bar at a nice height it will make it interesting later on.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haldirkd »

Hmm...what would I do to cum....

I think I will choose the option not to cum at this stage, booring i know, but well...I would like to be in the game for a little longer.

/Haldirkd
If you think you might like it, try it.
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Haldirkd, I thought about that too. It's so early in the game, and I had kind of resigned myself to two weeks without an orgasm. Now, whoever wins will already be out of the game...

However, the competitive bug took hold so I went all out.
(Vote for "Roll Them Bones" in the TOTM! :-P )

I hope everybody gets a chance, and those that are picked at least take a shot. If I'm the only one who competes, I'll be out by default!
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Haldirkd wrote:Hmm...what would I do to cum....

I think I will choose the option not to cum at this stage, booring i know, but well...I would like to be in the game for a little longer.

/Haldirkd
Are you sure you want to do that? I know Jenna is a little bit evil and you may not get picked again :lol:

Just waiting on adriches now... Thanks for the quick response guys! :smile:
The Mistress From Oz
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Sorry for being a day late on this post...

I also wanted to thank the ladies for taking the time and energy to keep us naughty strokers just a little drier for the next two weeks.

I hope the mistresses dont disqualify me for this, as I didnt stroke or cum, but yesterday (hence why I didnt post yesterday) my girlfriend, from absolutely out of nowhere, strapped me down to the bed and teased the ever loving snot out of me, using me for her pleasure ALL day. It was everything I have ever dreamed it could be. I have always been too nervous to share this little fantasy of mine with a lady in real life, but it seems as if i have been dropping hints.After several hours of this (off and on) she left me high and dry, so my little swimmers are still stacking up.

Anyway, I hope this doesnt anger either Jenna or Miss T, but If it does, please offer me a punishment as a way of redeeming myself

HogtiedCowboy