Seventy Seven

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Seventy Seven

Post by ThomasKu »

Dear Lady X.
I'm sorry, but I just can't do the first task as it's asked. Well, at least not in a way I wouldn't get caught by my roommates around the house - because my door jam is on the outside of the door... I already considered to ask if I could try it with the push-up position instead. But as I thought about what else you have in mind that wouldn't be a good idea, probably.
Only one question: The edges done will accumulate for each task, do they? I already guessed this would take several days. At least...

So here I am. Counting: 0.
harrypotterr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by harrypotterr »

I feel really really stupid and humiliated for now posting this right now, cause i reached ONE!. like. this never happens to me. sooorryyy
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

ThomasKu wrote:Dear Lady X.
I'm sorry, but I just can't do the first task as it's asked. Well, at least not in a way I wouldn't get caught by my roommates around the house - because my door jam is on the outside of the door... I already considered to ask if I could try it with the push-up position instead. But as I thought about what else you have in mind that wouldn't be a good idea, probably.
Only one question: The edges done will accumulate for each task, do they? I already guessed this would take several days. At least...

So here I am. Counting: 0.
Ahhh, the ol roommate issue. Okay.....an alternate plan for you, then. Go to said door frame and nonchalantly stand in the position. Feel the muscles that are to be used in that position....upper arms and fingers.
Then in the solitude of your room, or bathroom, or someplace private, find a position that works those same muscles.
you know your room and your bathroom....there has to be a way to work those same muscles....

I want you to join U/us on this task....I want your balls to ache from not cumming. Please find a way to do so.......

And yes, the edges accumulate. If you get 10 on the first task...carry them over to the next one.

Lady X
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

harrypotterr wrote:I feel really really stupid and humiliated for now posting this right now, cause i reached ONE!. like. this never happens to me. sooorryyy
One, and then you came, or only one in an hour???? *eyes widen at either answer you give..........*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
harrypotterr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by harrypotterr »

Lady X wrote:
harrypotterr wrote:I feel really really stupid and humiliated for now posting this right now, cause i reached ONE!. like. this never happens to me. sooorryyy
One, and then you came, or only one in an hour???? *eyes widen at either answer you give..........*
Lady X
i know i know. i promise that was really the first time that had ever happened. I normally can hold it, but for some odd reason, not on this occasion. I promise to do better on the next portion of the challenge. It may be do to the pushing of the door jam, where i exert too much energy on the door, then I just exerted too much energy on my little guy (no pun intended)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Lady X wrote:
green wrote:2. Happened to me after 26 edges already :weep: . And my arms,... typing .... ouch : D...

Thanks for this most creative task!!. I loved it. Also the exhausting pushing of the door frame, seems to "shrink" the excitement :whistle: .

I do have to start at zero again though, right ;O ?

~green~
But wasn't it you that said 77 wouldn't be so hard to arrive at safe and sound? *wicked smile*

Yes, darlin.....you are starting at 0 again. I'm so, so sorry. *wicked smile grows*

So.....question is...do you try the first task again......or wait for the next one? *wicked smile* I told you there would be all sorts of twists, did I not. And I did not say you couldn't try one task many times. It is your choice...do you want to be the first to get to 77? *wicked smile* Only I know what awaits the winner.
I guess I'll try the first one again, and then the second one : D.. But I'll try to be not as excessive again ;-) . Thank you so much for hosting this game : D.

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Went the full hour - 42 edges done

My arms are completely shot though, for once I really hope no one commands me to stroke - not sure I could lol
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

harrypotterr wrote: i know i know. i promise that was really the first time that had ever happened. I normally can hold it, but for some odd reason, not on this occasion. I promise to do better on the next portion of the challenge. It may be do to the pushing of the door jam, where i exert too much energy on the door, then I just exerted too much energy on my little guy (no pun intended)
One! Pffft! Well, that deserves 10 hard spankings to your balls boy. They let Me down. Spank them right now!

Now....go back and repeat the task. If you do not get at least 5 edges.....you will not be allowed to do the second task.

Get to it! What are you waiting for!!

ONE!!! Oh brother!!
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

green wrote:
I guess I'll try the first one again, and then the second one : D.. But I'll try to be not as excessive again ;-) . Thank you so much for hosting this game : D.

~green~
you guess?? Shouldn't that have said, "I will go do the first one again, immediately Mistress?" *Wicked smile*

I'm glad you are giving it another go, boy. you can do this......after all, it's only a few edges....just a few!!! *wicked smile grows*

And you are most welcome! *soft smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

janmb wrote:Went the full hour - 42 edges done

My arms are completely shot though, for once I really hope no one commands me to stroke - not sure I could lol

Good boy!!!! 42....That is fabulous! Add one more....making it 43. Well done! Now, just one little thing......please stroke one more time for Me...make it 44.................*wicked smile* NOW!
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

So I tried the first task now! Catching a belt and pulling it apart as hard as I could for 60 seconds each turn. The first edge was the hardest. Without any warmup stroking it took me 10 minutes to edge. The next ones were a bit easier, but I already felt my shoulders aching more and more. I tried so hard to edge the way you wanted and be a good boy:
Lady X wrote:Bring yourself to the edge, where one more stroke will make your cum rush from your body.
But trying to edge the 5th time this way was obviously one fast, hard stroke too much and I had to ruin something :\'-( Looks like I don't have enough practise in edging...

Count: 0

Maybe I try this task later again... after a little break.
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

ThomasKu wrote:So I tried the first task now! Catching a belt and pulling it apart as hard as I could for 60 seconds each turn. The first edge was the hardest. Without any warmup stroking it took me 10 minutes to edge. The next ones were a bit easier, but I already felt my shoulders aching more and more. I tried so hard to edge the way you wanted and be a good boy:
Lady X wrote:Bring yourself to the edge, where one more stroke will make your cum rush from your body.
But trying to edge the 5th time this way was obviously one fast, hard stroke too much and I had to ruin something :\'-( Looks like I don't have enough practise in edging...

Count: 0

Maybe I try this task later again... after a little break.
Great idea with the belt. Good boy!! *bright smile*

It's amazing what one little extra stroke can do huh? *grin*

How about this....rest for 20 more minutes and then go try again. If you do this, you may have 1 edge free. What a deal huh? *wicked smile*
you will get the hang of this. you can do it!! you want to please Me so badly. your balls will ache for Me, because you desire it. you will stop before you cum.....because it makes Me happy.

So......whatcha think? Want the freebie? *wicked smile grows*
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Of course I want the free one :-D
Just got myself a pizza to recover myself... I will start the task over again as soon as I can. But I don't think that I will make it through a whole hour :no:
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Lady X wrote:
green wrote:

~green~
you guess?? Shouldn't that have said, "I will go do the first one again, immediately Mistress?" *Wicked smile*

I'm glad you are giving it another go, boy. you can do this......after all, it's only a few edges....just a few!!! *wicked smile grows*

And you are most welcome! *soft smile*
You're right, sorry, Miss : O.
I will do some edges for you as soon as possible !. Is there anything else i can do to please you ? XD.

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

ThomasKu wrote:Of course I want the free one :-D
Just got myself a pizza to recover myself... I will start the task over again as soon as I can. But I don't think that I will make it through a whole hour :no:
The hour is only a guideline for the amount of time you can not exceed in the task. If you do it for 15 minutes and get 10 edges.....fantastic! *grin*

Pizza huh? *licks My lips and leans over your shoulder and drags My finger in the gooey cheese and brings it to My mouth. I suck the cheese into My mouth......pausing to savor....then I swallow it......enjoying the sensation as it slides down My throat*

Enjoy your pizza and your freebie... *grin*