Milovana Mobile Site

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Magic Mistress
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Milovana Mobile Site

Post by Magic Mistress »

I have an android LG GT540 on firmware 1.6 and would be happy to beta test on it.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I have upgraded to an Android since creating this thread. I am running froyo and could possibly test some things out for you.
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curved »

Android 2.2 on HTC Desire here available for testing!
ControlMyPleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ControlMyPleasure »

I can test. I have an iPod touch. In case it matters, it's the newest touch and update.
Last edited by ControlMyPleasure on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finlander
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Finlander »

iPhone 4 here :) i want to help :p
ControlMyPleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ControlMyPleasure »

Soo.. How's this going? Is private testing going on yet? I haven't seen any recent posts..
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by denton »

I have an Android device as well and would be willing to test :-)
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lemming »

Ready for testing yet? :)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

akm3 wrote:Ready for testing yet? :)
There is a development pause right now as I'm working on the Urge, we should pick it up again soon though.
eightyfour
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eightyfour »

seraph0x wrote:
akm3 wrote:Ready for testing yet? :)
There is a development pause right now as I'm working on the Urge, we should pick it up again soon though.
So over a month on has anyone found any way to use milovana flashteases effectively on an iPhone?
eightyfour
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eightyfour »

When has a flaw ever stopped progression in something? There was a flaw when you couldn't download 3rd party software via iPhone, then the ability to Jailbreak came along (freeing all of Apple's restrictions) and we were able to.

As I understand it, the way to play flash on an iPhone works by sending HTML5 code to another source and they send back the flash onto your iPhone almost instantly... there are programs and websites and fixes that I'm sure are capable of this... I'm just not very good at finding them :(
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lemming »

HALLELUJAH

So I don't know if this works on iPhone/iPod Touch or not, but the iPad has an app called iSwifter that lets you use flash sites, and I tested it out and it works perfectly with flash teases.

My annoyances for this app are its kind of a crummy BROWSER in general, have to manually clear history, no privacy settings, etc. However, if you want Milovana flash teases on an iPad? You're good to go.

I think it's free to try, $3 to buy. I'm quite pleaesd, but still hoping for the HTML5 rewrite.
eightyfour
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eightyfour »

Well done! I knew it was possible. I shall jailbreak my iPhone and have these apps for free :D Skyfire allows it I think on the iPhone too. So jealous of you lemming! Gonna try it soon. Can someone with an iPhone try SkyFire? Cheers.
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lemming »

eightyfour wrote:Well done! I knew it was possible. I shall jailbreak my iPhone and have these apps for free :D Skyfire allows it I think on the iPhone too. So jealous of you lemming! Gonna try it soon. Can someone with an iPhone try SkyFire? Cheers.
To be clear. The skyfire app will NOT work with milovana, although it does help play sites with flash videos on an iPhone or iPad. I'm not a fan of this one.

The app that does work with milovana is iSwifter but i just checked and it's iPad only, so iPhone users are out of luck.

Also, dude, it's $3 and the company has to pay for expensive server farms to render the video that is sent to your device (I.e. It's not just an app, using the app incurs ongoing operating costs). Dont be a thief over three bucks. App piracy unlike most other piracy actually directly hurts the little guy. It is the most like truly stealing from your neighbors. Don't do it.
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curved »

You guys seem to have a lot of trouble with the iPhone. When your contract runs out get an Android phone, you have a little more freedom to do what you like with it! Such as deciding yourself if you want to visit a website with flash in it rather than doing as Herr Jobs dictates...