Miss Jay's Pet Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Miss Jay's Pet Tease

Post by Little Miss Jay »

ariareflection wrote: Image
I'd like to explain it to everybody... when Miss Jay says "as fast as you can", she means as FAST as you can (almost 5 strokes per second), and then keep stroking on the edge as fast as you can.

There are 2 ways to beat this part:
1) Having a LOT of self-control. ;-)
2) Cheat, and hold the edge with slower strokes. :rolleyes: I'm sure many naughty boys, did that. :lol:
aria,

I meant exactly what I said, stroke as fast as you can to the edge, and then hold your edge at that point... I didn't say carry on stroking as fast as you can, as this would make it impossible for anyone to hold back.

Looks like a couple of guys have not made it through already... you'll all have punishments coming up, no touching until then though!

Little Miss Jay x
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Maybe he understood that instruction kind of meant to be impossible to carry out.
Because being on the edge means being one or two strokes away from the big O. So keeping on stroking would mean to finish the job. Of course you could instruct to keep on going no matter what happens for I dont know how long. But how cruel would that be?

But to me "get to the edge and hold it there" is pretty clear.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Wow, great tease Miss Jay! However I must confess that I did not ruin my orgasm as Your tease ordered me. I'm not one to normally disobey, but I beg of You... PLEASE do NOT let me cum! Yes, I'm hot, hurting, and desperate, but I hope to be pushed further than I thought imaginable, broken down, made to amuse and be used if it is Your wish. Please, even lock Your cock in chastity (I own a cb2000 w/ numbered plastic locks for proof as well as steel locks and three sizes of "points of intrigue" for the device). Please, please do not allow me to cum! Please? Humbly....
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
goodslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodslave »

Absolutely great Miss Jay! Enjoyed every second of it!

The number I picked in the beginning got me some ball slaps, so I had a rather painful start. But I was really lucky at the end, I was allowed to cum and play for the 5 hours!

Thank you so much Miss Jay for this tease, the permission to cum and the playtime!

Yours truly
goodslave
"Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right."
Woody Allen
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

a question:
how often is it allowed to do this tease?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

dubble wrote:Wow, great tease Miss Jay! However I must confess that I did not ruin my orgasm as Your tease ordered me. I'm not one to normally disobey, but I beg of You... PLEASE do NOT let me cum! Yes, I'm hot, hurting, and desperate, but I hope to be pushed further than I thought imaginable, broken down, made to amuse and be used if it is Your wish. Please, even lock Your cock in chastity (I own a cb2000 w/ numbered plastic locks for proof as well as steel locks and three sizes of "points of intrigue" for the device). Please, please do not allow me to cum! Please? Humbly....
Hmmm, well since you want to be denied so badly... who am I to refuse? Hee hee! You can edge one last time for me when you read this, and then you can lock that cock up in your cb, put on a numbered lock, and send me a photograph to [email protected], you can thank me for owning your cock as well while you're at it!

What's the longest you've ever been locked up for, dubble? ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Miss Jay, Thank YOU! 38 days is my record in chastity. Thank YOU!!!
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Why did I do the tease so early in the day... :no:
Your balls are currently in a lot of pain Miss Jay. 90 slaps already and it's not even lunch time yet. :\'-(
lockupboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockupboy »

Last edited by lockupboy on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelofbrokendreams
Explorer
Explorer

Post by angelofbrokendreams »

I won't bore you with my story-telling, but i wanted to tell you that you gave me one of the most beautiful times in my "slave" life.
Thank you, Miss, you're definitely my queen.

Devotely yours,

M
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

I've just finished the tease and I am without words... a lot of strokes, a lot of edges, a lot of pain watching your wonderful images, and in the end I could finally get to cum in front of you, beautiful angel.
Now I still have 5 hours to work for you ;-)
I know that you deserve more than these words, anyway I want to thank you very much Miss Jay
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

dubble wrote:Miss Jay, Thank YOU! 38 days is my record in chastity. Thank YOU!!!
Awww, your poor cock's all locked away for me now, who knows when I'll decide to let you out...? Hee hee!

Little Miss Jay x
Kaasstengel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaasstengel »

Thank you so much for this wonderfull tease Miss Jay. The edging was hard, so many times. But when i was allowed to cum it was worth it. Now I have 5 spare hours. So if you got some time, tell me what to do and i'll do it :)

:love:
Struggle for pleasure
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Kaasstengel wrote:Now I have 5 spare hours. So if you got some time, tell me what to do and i'll do it :)
I think the point is that you have 5 hours of freedom. You can do what you want with it. :-P
eric
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by eric »

Wow Miss Jay you are gorgeous!

I just did your tease after teasing myself for 4 hours this morning. I'm so deliciously on the edge I couldn't bring myself to cum at the end of the tease. Your breasts have me a light breeze away from cumming.

Should I continue to tease myself or cum Miss Jay? What should I do with my cum?