Playtime!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Playtime!

Post by Little Miss Jay »

So how is everybody getting on with this task?

I'm surprised that I haven't even had a thank you yet... I put in a lot of effort for my playthings! Maybe I shouldn't be so kind in future!...

Little Miss Jay x
soltari
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soltari »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MiSS Jay.. i had to wait till i had the time to do it. (its an hour earlier here)... Thank you so much for this wonderful tease.... truly awesome.. and so kind ... some relieve .. the thought of you watching giggling as my cock jerked on its own... beautiful and enough pleasure for me miss Jay..

i just can't thank you enough for this amazing tease.... i cant wait till the next..
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by boobness »

:\'-(

It's good to be toyed with by you again Miss Jay.

I opened up your new tease and was hard straight away, but i still took some time to admire your photos while i played with only my shaft. Then to rub my sweet spot i closed eyes and imagined your tongue, it was wonderful, i could almost feel your hot breath on me. For the fast strokes you were between my legs stroking my cock talking dirty to me, telling me you could do this all night and i wasn't allowed to cum. I didn't stop even though it felt great. For the slow strokes i imagined i was tied to a bed and blindfolded. You were riding me slowly, teasing me with your lips and teeth, sometimes biting my nipples. I made it through without stopping again so i massaged my balls as you described. Your new pictures have been inspirational! You are so beautiful, words cannot do you justice Miss Jay.

The edges were difficult with your new pictures, i wanted to cum so bad but i resisted. My favorite is the one where you are side on to the camera wearing pink knickers and your hand is covering your breast and i can see the shape of your back. So sexy.

After the five minute break i put 9 clothes pegs on, set the metronome up and knew i was in for a challenge. It started ok, i hit the first edge at around 7 minute mark and spanked my ass as if you had bent me over your lap and were giving me a good seeing to Miss Jay :blush: With that hot thought it was all downhill afterwards i had to stop and spank myself 6 more times about one a minute. All throughout the pegs had been slowly increasing in pain until it felt like my entire ballsack was on fire by the end.

I got the edge easily, 'Please Miss Jay, please let me cum!' I kept on the edge eagerly following your words, "my lucky day" i was so excited, i kept following until i push myself over the edge, "LET GO" and i do, i am yours to command. I give a low moan as i let it dribble out so frustratingly. I wait a minute then read on, oh no. I stroke my sensitive cock for 2 minutes, twitching as i go over the head. Taking off the 9 clothes pegs i was extra sensitive after cuming and all the blood rushing back into the skin was so painful.

I'm hornier than before, my cock is hard again just thinking about your giggles at my frustration Miss Jay. Thank you.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

boobness, I enjoyed reading your report... ;-)
what would you do for me to earn my permission to cum properly?

Little Miss Jay x
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boobness »

Anything you ask Miss Jay, i don't know if i'm quite ready yet though. :-O
soltari
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soltari »

owww off course i knew i should make a better report miss jay.. i was supposed to write it a bit earlier as well.. but it took me so long to get on my feet again after all that tease.. then the break.. the slow edge with my balls in pain... the wonderfully buildup till the ruined orgasm with that image in mind of you standing over me.. laughing.. the torture after that... it just kept my mind reeling and staring at your pictures from your tease.. only when my email alerted me to your new message did i blink out of it.

i still can't get to grip with all that teasing.. im gonna rest a bit now.. hoping that you're next tease is gonna be equally wonderful.. (and that there's a humiliating but strangely pleasant ruined orgasm for you in it afterwards).. im sure it'll be great

thx again..

soltari
Peter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Peter »

Thank you so much for letting me cum for you Little Miss Tease. The buildup and the edges were all very nice. In the process I got a very nice pink Ass. It felt really nice getting to the edge the last time and saying "Please Miss Jay, please let me cum!". Ruining the orgasm was a bit of a letdown, but knowing that Miss Jay liked it alot, then that is all that matters.

Then the two minutes of stroking a sore cock was a nice punishment - thank you Miss Jay. Your cock was purning when it all finished and it was nice to be allowed to put on a tight pair of pants. Hopefully tomorrow will bring things that are just as fun as this.

Thank you Miss Jay.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

boobness wrote:Anything you ask Miss Jay, i don't know if i'm quite ready yet though. :-O
Shouldn't I be the judge of that? I'd like to hear what you'd do if you were here right now, desperate and frustrated...

Little Miss Jay x
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boobness »

I'd get on my knees and I'd kiss your feet and beg you to allow me to cum. I'd get between your legs and start by gently kissing up both your thighs. Then I'd kiss your all along your outer lips then along your inner lips, moving slowly and not missing an inch. One peck on your clit. Then I'd start to lick you, long slow licks from bottom to top barely brushing your clit. Your beautiful pussy tastes great. After a while i slip a finger into your tight wet pussy. My licks are faster now, my finger is slowly massaging your g-spot, every so often i give my full attention to your clit for a few seconds then go back to just brushing it on long licks. I insert a second finger. Then when your ready I'd then start to pay full attention to your clit with my tongue, sometimes going still and letting you grind on my tongue at your own rhythm, i'd keep going until you cum and i can feel your pussy contracting around my fingers until you're satisfied. Then I'd snuggle up to you and ask "Please may i cum Miss Jay?"
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Peter wrote:Thank you so much for letting me cum for you Little Miss Tease. The buildup and the edges were all very nice. In the process I got a very nice pink Ass. It felt really nice getting to the edge the last time and saying "Please Miss Jay, please let me cum!". Ruining the orgasm was a bit of a letdown, but knowing that Miss Jay liked it alot, then that is all that matters.

Then the two minutes of stroking a sore cock was a nice punishment - thank you Miss Jay. Your cock was purning when it all finished and it was nice to be allowed to put on a tight pair of pants. Hopefully tomorrow will bring things that are just as fun as this.

Thank you Miss Jay.
I'm glad you enjoyed your punishment, peter ;-)
Tomorrow morning you can edge once for me, however you like, while you think about your ruined orgasm tonight, and how good it'd feel to be allowed a full orgasm...

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

boobness wrote:I'd get on my knees and I'd kiss your feet and beg you to allow me to cum. I'd get between your legs and start by gently kissing up both your thighs. Then I'd kiss your all along your outer lips then along your inner lips, moving slowly and not missing an inch. One peck on your clit. Then I'd start to lick you, long slow licks from bottom to top barely brushing your clit. Your beautiful pussy tastes great. After a while i slip a finger into your tight wet pussy. My licks are faster now, my finger is slowly massaging your g-spot, every so often i give my full attention to your clit for a few seconds then go back to just brushing it on long licks. I insert a second finger. Then when your ready I'd then start to pay full attention to your clit with my tongue, sometimes going still and letting you grind on my tongue at your own rhythm, i'd keep going until you cum and i can feel your pussy contracting around my fingers until you're satisfied. Then I'd snuggle up to you and ask "Please may i cum Miss Jay?"
I enjoyed reading this, you might have earned a few brownie points, toy!
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll let you cum tonight, you're nowhere near desperate enough yet!
I want you to edge for me tomorrow morning too, but you can do it 3 times... play however you like to get there, but hold each one for as long as you can, while you imagine yourself telling me how thankful you are that I own your cock. Then come back here and actually tell me how thankful you are for real :lol:

Have a good night, my little toys!

Little Miss Jay x
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boobness »

Thank you for letting me edge tomorrow. Sweet dreams Miss Jay
mdteased
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mdteased »

I so wish I got more opportunity to join in with these teases but sadly I'm not online enough. Just wanted to let you know I do keep up with them and like all the other boys here really appreciate all the time you dedicate. I love the new webtease you added, drove me crazy and your pics are gorgeous.
Keep up the great work at keeping everyone up ;-) Look forward to the next time I'm able to join in ...!
lockupboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockupboy »

Last edited by lockupboy on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
JackDaniels
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JackDaniels »

Great job with the new tease Miss Jay!

I just had sex .. and it was wonderful because I was sort of fantasizing about you while with my current girlfriend lol. I haven't been able to do the teases quite as often though because I've been occupied with her.

Anyhow I still do appreciate you putting so much effort in teasing us and you're a goddess at it. Keep up the great work! :-D :-D