[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version

Post by Lestat »

markus wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:38 pm Ah, that's great to hear, actually it was one of my hopes that with this project some people start to get interested (again) in the amazing concept of Tai and those great personalities out there! :-)
Well, you did it ! :-D

This is the second request for the lazy-sub app I've got today, ... tztz... all those lazy subs out there! :-D ;-)

But seriously, ... to implement such a thing will take it's time/work, it's on the to-do-list, but it might take a while, until then you'll have to be a bit less lazy I think. ;-)
:lol:
I understand ;-)
What exactly you mean by that?
Does it stutter? If not: In House of Tease the Metronome is not used all over the place, so sometimes the domme tells you to start stroking without a metronome playing.
Sometime I hear just a few beats, or only during the first picture following the stroke command, and then nothing. I don't remember if it's how HoT worked or not... :blush:
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Lestat wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:15 am Sometime I hear just a few beats, or only during the first picture following the stroke command, and then nothing. I don't remember if it's how HoT worked or not... :blush:
I have it had only stuttering once in a while, but that was because the computer was very busy with something else, i.e.: my JDownloader had finished a download and unzipped a huge folder with pictures in the background in that moment.
If you have more than one Harddisk you might give it a try on another HDD, ... hint: you can simply copy & paste it to the other HDD, you don't have to do all the settings again.

If it's not that, I guess we'll have to wait if other people report something like this.

Best greetings,
Markus
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Excited to try this out, congratulations on the release markus.
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Do I remember correctly, that you can copy the entire folder with TAI-Awankening in it and it runs on other computers the same way?

So you can just give other users your pictures/settings/videos, that have been saved inside your program?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

rayray77 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:51 pm Do I remember correctly, that you can copy the entire folder with TAI-Awankening in it and it runs on other computers the same way?

So you can just give other users your pictures/settings/videos, that have been saved inside your program?
Mhhh, ... IIRC that was discussed in the announcement thread, and is still on the to-do-list.
So, ... sorry, no, this is not implemented yet, the user still have to do some folder-settings to where videos and pictures are located on THEIR harddisk, ... I understand the idea of having the possibility to just share a 'one download and then just start the exe' plug-and-play like thing, I like the idea but this is not implemented (yet!!!).

Best greetings,
Markus
BlameGLaDOS
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

Loving the new version! Great work, definitely a significant improvement over the previous TAI versions, especially with regard to the freezes I was encountering any time I tried to use personalities as intensive as AliceMerged.

Only a few minor criticisms so far in terms of smoothness of use:
- It'd be very nice if Ctrl+A worked to select all when typing, as well as ctrl+backspace to delete the last word -- though I could certainly understand leaving this behaviour alone during line writing tasks -- but since shift+home works to select all as well, I'm assuming it's not an intentional restriction.
- Much like the original iterations of TAI, typing @ in chat still seems to indicate completely the wrong line number (though in the correct file)
- It would also be nice to be able to change the font and UI colours, as the contrast between total black and white in the chat can be quite difficult for me to read, though cosmetics are understandably not likely to be a priority.
- Clicking on the text for a URL file to preview another image also toggles the checkmark next to it, regardless of how long between clicks. Double-clicking to enable it is great, but maybe only in quick succession so one doesn't enable itself without you realising if you flick through and decide you don't like its content (particularly for the files that come with TAI Awakened)
- Sometimes the way it picks responses is a bit strange. Asking for any of the glitter contacts in AliceMerged/Awakened, for example, she'll interpret "I want to see <name>" as just "I want to", where I don't believe that was an issue with the original TAI. Assuming that's what the new point system will be for.
- Would also be nice to be able to tell what media I'm being shown, for example if I don't recognise an image but I instantly know I never want to see it again and want to go swap/delete it :-P
- If you open the settings or pause during a CHC sequence, unpausing just goes back to a picture of the domme and the session breaks.

Other than those, beautiful work so far! Loving the potential for all the extra contact options! :)
oro
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by oro »

I've had a couple of sessions now in awakening + alice on win10, overall I'm really impressed with it!

- The full screen mode is amazing :love:
- Preloading all the scripts has made such a huge difference!
- Finally url's work for me! I started playing with TAI just after tumblr changed, so this is the first time I've had it at all. Do you plan to add support for sources other than tumblr?
- I've had a couple of issues with the sound either being delayed or playing stroke beats over each other. You mentioned it might be high cpu load above, but a setting for which audio driver / output TAIA will use would be helpful as well.
- I miss the stroke speed range settings, which is how I stopped the stoke sounds overlapping in TAI.
- Testing scripts in TAIA would be good as I'd like to try doing a game/personality, but I didn't see a how-to on it in the documentation, did I just miss it?
- I'll add my voice to requesting lazy sub, I find it hard enough to type with two hands sometimes, let alone one :)

I have some comments/issues that I think are Alice/scripting related, so I'll put those in the other thread.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

BlameGLaDOS wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:14 am Loving the new version! Great work, definitely a significant improvement over the previous TAI versions, especially with regard to the freezes I was encountering any time I tried to use personalities as intensive as AliceMerged.
Great to hear, THX! :-)

- It'd be very nice if Ctrl+A worked to select all when typing, as well as ctrl+backspace to delete the last word -- though I could certainly understand leaving this behaviour alone during line writing tasks -- but since shift+home works to select all as well, I'm assuming it's not an intentional restriction.
I have used the original Tai for quite a while and Awakening for like 11 months now, I never had the urge to use such shortcuts, but that might be personal preferences.
The line writing tasks wouldn't be a problem, since this happens in a new window, but CTRL+A is reserved to change the aspect-ratio of a playing video.
For now, I think it will stay like it is.
- Much like the original iterations of TAI, typing @ in chat still seems to indicate completely the wrong line number (though in the correct file)
The line number is correct, since which is displayed is the line-number the program works with to work it's way through the scripts, ... if that would be wrong, no script would work correctly, but they do.
BUT (!!!) ... that would be my best guess, ... in Awakening at the start-up, scripts get loaded into memory, at this point empty lines getting sorted out, so if you have empty lines in a script, the line number will be off.
(You could open such a script in Notepad++ and use the 'remove empty lines' function of it and then compare the line numbers)
- It would also be nice to be able to change the font and UI colours, as the contrast between total black and white in the chat can be quite difficult for me to read, though cosmetics are understandably not likely to be a priority.

- Clicking on the text for a URL file to preview another image also toggles the checkmark next to it, regardless of how long between clicks. Double-clicking to enable it is great, but maybe only in quick succession so one doesn't enable itself without you realising if you flick through and decide you don't like its content (particularly for the files that come with TAI Awakened)
Like you've said: 'cosmetics', or maybe technical 'gimmick', ... these things ARE on the to-do-list, but very down below.
See, ... when I think about what to implement/work on next, ... I have my own priorities, ... i.e. the compatibility for Fury is very high, a custom UI is very low, now this might be a matter what's more important to you, ... you might be not interested in Fury but like to have to customize the UI, so your priorities would differ from mine, ... but somehow I must stick to my priorities to not get lost in feature requests and such.
(And yet, sometimes I do something 'in between' my priorities since it's requested PLUS I see the need for that, like right now I'm working on that LazySub thing ;-) )
- Sometimes the way it picks responses is a bit strange. Asking for any of the glitter contacts in AliceMerged/Awakened, for example, she'll interpret "I want to see <name>" as just "I want to", where I don't believe that was an issue with the original TAI. Assuming that's what the new point system will be for.
That's why I have made it possible to select those ways to detect an answer in the settings, ... but you are absolutely right, there is room for improvement for sure, but this is kinda a science-on-it's-own.

- Would also be nice to be able to tell what media I'm being shown, for example if I don't recognise an image but I instantly know I never want to see it again and want to go swap/delete it :-P
This should be possible with hit the F1 key.

- If you open the settings or pause during a CHC sequence, unpausing just goes back to a picture of the domme and the session breaks.
A man visits a doctor and he says to the doctor: 'When ever I raise my left arm, it hurts."
The doctor answers: 'I suggest you don't raise your left arm!' :lol:

*g* ... sorry, ...
Seriously, ... I've tested this and I am not able to reproduce that problem, as I said before I have played with Alice and Awakening for 11 months now and never got such a problem.

Can you REPRODUCE that problem? Does it happens always?

Other than those, beautiful work so far! Loving the potential for all the extra contact options! :)
The potential is there, now it's up to the scripters out there to make use of it!

oro wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:22 am I've had a couple of sessions now in awakening + alice on win10, overall I'm really impressed with it!
Thx, even if I sound like a broken record, ... but: Much appreciated! :-)
- The full screen mode is amazing :love:
Personally, I ONLY play in fullscreen. ;-)
Do you plan to add support for sources other than tumblr?
Technically it loads pictures which links are in the url-files.
So if you have links in your URL-files which leads to other sites than tumblr it would try to load from there as well.

But when it someday comes to the point where I add something like 'create URL-files' or such, I'll have to think about that, nothing excluded, nothing promised.

- I've had a couple of issues with the sound either being delayed or playing stroke beats over each other. You mentioned it might be high cpu load above, but a setting for which audio driver / output TAIA will use would be helpful as well.
Going down on this would take too much time rigth now, ... I have ideas in mind, ... but well, for now I hope it's 'kinda' ok and still playable for you?
- I miss the stroke speed range settings, which is how I stopped the stoke sounds overlapping in TAI.
Ehm, ... what?
(Sorry, maybe I've missed that, but honestly, where are those settings? (seriously!))
- Testing scripts in TAIA would be good as I'd like to try doing a game/personality, but I didn't see a how-to on it in the documentation, did I just miss it?
In the debug-menu -> 'Run Script'

- I'll add my voice to requesting lazy sub, I find it hard enough to type with two hands sometimes, let alone one :)
Work in progress ;-)

Thx to you both for the feedback,
best greetings,
Markus
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

markus wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:47 pm Ehm, ... what?
(Sorry, maybe I've missed that, but honestly, where are those settings? (seriously!))
its hidden under the metronome app.

A useful debug feature of the original was "debug > timers > start timer 1", which helped keep things moving whenever I hit a point where a script seemed to stop randomly when it shouldnt have. It seemed to just re-run the current line.
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Is the program playing .gif's when you use @Show**Image?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

pepsifreak wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:15 am
markus wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:47 pm Ehm, ... what?
its hidden under the metronome app.
Okaaaay, ... 'hidden' seems to describe it very well! :-D
Thx for the hint. :-)

Well, to answer this, ... such things are quite low on the to-do-list, there was already the idea of having a sort of 'advanced' settings, all which could be called 'customization' would be there.
For now I'll try to keep such 'not-soooo-important' settings out of it in order to don't overwhelm new users with too much settings.

A useful debug feature of the original was "debug > timers > start timer 1", which helped keep things moving whenever I hit a point where a script seemed to stop randomly when it shouldnt have. It seemed to just re-run the current line.
In Awakening you'll have some ways to achieve something like that, ... even after an exception occurs.
Technically it works like a 'chain' of timers, once this chain is broken because of a problem, in most cases it's enough to 'force' a response.
I.e.: Most personalities should have a response if you type something like: 'You look amazing', ... if there is a response file for that, that 'chain of timers' will work again.

Other than that you have the debug menu and in it the 'skip module', and in a running script you can also set the actual script line from the on-the-fly-debug-window by double click on a script line, ... from the release notes:

CTRL + F11 - Toggle the Script-Debug:

Double-click on a line will set the selected line as the current line of the script.
When you are in Pause (and only then) a single click on a line displays that line in a textbox, here you can edit that line, hit return will save it into memory, but not to your harddisk! (!!!), so even if that script (i.e. a linkfile) will be revisited again, the modified line is still modified.

If you edit a taunt line in the stroke cycle, the difference to the above is that it will not be saved to the taunt-files in memory and you can also not set a line as the current line with a double-click.

Anyway, edits to scripts as well as to taunt-files will be reviewed once you close Awakening.
At this point the changes will be displayed and you can choose to save them to your script-file or not.
It's also possible to edit the made change again, the edited line is displayed in a textbox, what will be saved to the script is what is written in this textbox, so if you decide to 'edit the edit' it's possible here.

A backup of every script will be made in 'YourPersonalityFolder/ScriptsBackup/' with the same folder structure as the original file was in.
The name of the backup file will get a date and time in the beginning, so if the original file is i.e. called 'GeneralMod56.txt', the backup file could
be named i.e. '2022_08_22___13_35_51_GeneralMod56.txt'.

Remark: This feature is meant for on-the-fly script-corrections, mostly like typos in the scripts or other 'small' things, and not for scripting itself, for that a good texteditor (i.e. Notepad++) is much better.
You have the possibility while the 'review' is running to mark a script to be opened in your default text-editor, so if you plan to do some more changes to a script, you might activate that so you can edit the script later on (again, Notepad++ is highly recommended to be used as your default text-editor).
---> Using this on-the-fly-editing, you are able to 'inject' any command you might need to solve a script problem, just add that command, set the current line before that edit and the added command will be used.
rayray77 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:29 am Is the program playing .gif's when you use @Show**Image?
Of course yes. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
MrSawyerr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrSawyerr »

First of all, A big thank you for all the work you did :).

I have a question regarding the installation of TAI.
It seems I have an issue when I want to catagorize my URL files. For some reasons there are no genres available. In the box where I should select the genre, for example Lesbian, the box is completely empty.

I extracted the URL pack and placed the files inside into the Images/System/URL files folder.
When I go to the settings inside TAI and then to the Image tab I see no URL files at all.
Then when I click on the Refresh List button al the URL files pop up.

What should I do next?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

MrSawyerr wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:45 pm Then when I click on the Refresh List button al the URL files pop up.

What should I do next?
Ok, sounds like you are on the right way, ... so you have listed all the URL files if I understand this correctly?
The next thing is to assign the URL files to a genre, to do so, click on that listed URL file so it's highlighted, and then select a genre for it, you don't have to go through all of the URL-files, but to be on the safe side, you should have assigned at least one URL-file for each genre.

I already have tried to illustrate, see the attachment (right-click on it and choose 'open image in new tab' to see it larger), ... it shows also how it was in the original and how it works now in Awakening.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus

(Just ask again if this doesn't help you)
Attachments
SettingsURLGenres.jpg
SettingsURLGenres.jpg (316.47 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Markus,

You are amazing! :w00t:

This really brings TeaseAI forward and gives it a whole new life! It is so nice to play a session and not constantly worry about crashing or lockups. (I've had a few weird things happen, but nothing too major.)

I LOVE the new minimalist interface that really lets the images have as much screen as possible. The chat window is appropriately sized. I REALLY appreciate the advancement with the use of TTS voices. It is so great to have the different contacts use different voices when they are bantering back and forth about you. :-)

A couple times, she has asked about "unseen porn" and wanted me to drag and drop a folder onto her picture. Is that feature currently working? When I tried to drop it there it did not seem to an option, but I'm not sure if I did it as intended.

Also, one time Contact5 started to talk about Masu. The first time she gave me a stroke pattern I saw it in the upper left hand corner of the screen and the whole app quietly closed/crashed with no message. I didn't see anything recent in the error log, either. If it happens again I will try to PM you with more detailed information.

Thanks for the example URL files. Is it even possible to create new ones in the old TeaseAI? I tried with a couple different versions and they all crashed when I tried to add a tumblr blog.

I have ideas but I know you have a long list that you will be working through. So my idea is probably in there somewhere already and I will patiently wait to see what you have in store for the future.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I hope more people will give script writing a try because there is SO much potential here, thanks to you (and 1885)! :wave:
ImageImage
MrSawyerr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrSawyerr »

markus wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:46 pm Ok, sounds like you are on the right way, ... so you have listed all the URL files if I understand this correctly?
The next thing is to assign the URL files to a genre, to do so, click on that listed URL file so it's highlighted, and then select a genre for it, you don't have to go through all of the URL-files, but to be on the safe side, you should have assigned at least one URL-file for each genre.

I already have tried to illustrate, see the attachment (right-click on it and choose 'open image in new tab' to see it larger), ... it shows also how it was in the original and how it works now in Awakening.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus

(Just ask again if this doesn't help you)
Hey Markus,

Thank you so much for the fast and kind response.
For some reasons I couldn't check any of the genres because the box where to select them was completely empty.
I read through the text again and realized that I might needed the original version of Tease AI as well.
Yesterday I only downloaded TAI Awakening without the original Tease AI (I have deleted everything for a while now). Without Tease AI these genre's seems to be missing. I now extracted the Tease AI Awakening within the original TAI folder and it seems to be working now.
Could you maybe confirm that Tease AI awakening is not a stand alone program file just yet?