Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG

Post by markus »

Ooookayyyyy, ... downloaded it, read your 'instruction on setting up the Media'.

Dude, ... we have to talk!

I've started to fill all these folders, ... I was half done with the first folder to fill, that 'Caprice' folder and got frustrated already because it wasn't always clear if there should be videos or images in those folders.

Then I've took a look at how many folders there are left to fill...
37 in the NPC folder, 84 in the Succubi folder.

Sorry, but do you REALLY expect someone to spend WEEKS on filling up all these folders with matching pictures or videos to make this thing work?

Many users of the original Tai are claiming that all the tagging of the pictures is too much, ... and that would only be the domme picture sets and the 3 contacts.

As much as I like to have new content for Tai, ... if this doesn't get a completly rework, it's doomed to be played by only a very few people.

A few hints:
- Pictures should be located in the Images/ folder of Tai
- Videos should be located in the Video/ folder of Tai
---> That alone would make it clear if in those empty folders you present what kind of media should be there, instead you have:
When using videos Its also a really good idea to save one image in each directory, these images are used in case the videos stop, you don't have to put images in the folders but the game will have error messages when it can't find them. Personally I take screen shots of the videos I use.
---> I don't get it, ... video is ended and you get an error when there is no picture in that folder?
Hard to imagine how to script such an error.

- You make use of the Contacts, but not of their in Tai given slideshows, why is that?
- Do you make use of the Domme (slideshow) at all?

- To put media inside the scripts-folder is in general a no-go, the folder is named 'scripts' for a reason, and that reason is that inside that folder there should be scripts, and no pictures or videos.

Sooo, ... I didn't even started this but got already frustrated (and not in the good way) by only try to set this up.

What would be needed for me personally, in my humble opinion:
- Rework that whole thing about how videos and images are sorted and placed.
- Fill it with some basic content (pictures and videos which are not copy-right-protected), so that every user can 'compare' what you have in mind of what should be in such folders, AND then one could look for content which would represent your examples and exchange those media to the like of the user.

- There is a 'ImageTags.txt' file in \Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\NPC\Caprice\General which is empty, ... what should this tell me? Do I have to tag those files inside that folder?

Do I sound harsh?
Then I am sorry, that's not my intention.

Do I sound frustraded?
Yes, because I am!

Do I sound disappointed?
Yepp, again, because I am.

I guess you have put a lot of effort into this, my honest and deeply respect for that, you might even have a real good thing with this, a good start .... but as long as such major flaws which I've pointed out are not solved, ... to me, in my humble opinion, this will going nowhere except into oblivion.

Best greetings,
Markus
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Hi Marcus - I have dealt with most of your feedback in the bugs page. Hope this helps and gives you some more confidence in this project

I'm happy to accept any help if you want to assist.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi all - I have done a massive overhaul of the developer page in the hope that some people may want to assist in development, you can visit it at viewtopic.php?p=334892#p334892 (also contains the current and planned plot for developers)
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by GanyuSimp »

I literally have no idea how to install and run this game.
Ceverity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ceverity »

I'm in somewhat the same boat rn with not knowing how to run this.

The spoiler text isn't thorough enough to explain how to set all this up and run it. Here are the steps I've taken so far:
1. Downloaded the latest version of TAI
2. Downloaded the Meowww media packs
3. Extracted TAI
4. Extracted the "Core Media" and "Succubi" to the scripts folder in the TAI folder
5. Extracted the "Images" to the images folder in TAI
6. Launched the TAI Awakening.exe

From that point, im greeted by the TAI interface, and i am completely lost. If you want us to use this new engine, for those of us whom have no idea about any of its interface/setups, you'll have to explain it in detail as if we were five. I dont know what a personality is, i dont know what a domme is, and i don't know what a glitter is. Its fine to advertise this on the teases side of the site, but if 80% of us don't know how to start the game, then we wont play it.
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by playsafe9 »

I'm continuing Ceverity's steps here, but ran into issues, too.

7. It seems like you have to set up the images in the File / Settings / Images / Genre images?

8. I've closed the settings, selected File / Choose Personality / SuccubiHunter and nothing happens.
9. I'm hitting File / Start and a toaster message appears, telling me "No domme media files found ..."
10. Set up File / settings / Domme, fill out "Domme Media Direction" with an own random folder(?)
11. Then there's the message "Please enter where TeaseAI is installed for example C:\TeaseAI\"
12. I've entered E:\Adult\Games\sonstige\TeaseAIAwakening\ in the bottom line and it proceeded. Important: add the "\" at the end when copying it from the Windows explorer.
13. I've answered with "2"

It seems to work now.

Another guy wrote that nothing will happen if you're clicking personality:
viewtopic.php?t=25777&start=75
Last edited by playsafe9 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

How to Install:
Spoiler: show
Important:

Do not put any "spaces" in the Tease AI Awakening install folder. "D:\TeaseAIAwake\" is fine "D:\Tease AI Awake\" will create critical errors.

If it ask you where Awakening is installed "Please enter where TeaseAI is installed for example C:\TeaseAI\" do not forget to add "\" at the end of your given path

Wrong: C:\TeaseAI
Right: C:\TeaseAI\

1. Download TAI Awakening from viewtopic.php?t=25777

2. Install TAI Awakening

3. Download Images.rar from https://gofile.io/d/04dDl3

4. Extract Images.rar

5. Put the Images Folder into TAI Awakening

5. Start TAI Awakening

6. File->Settings->Images->Genre Images

7. Setup the Images you downloaded there (click on the Folder icons)
- Images/Hardcore go to Hardcore
- Images/Lesbian go to Lesbian
and so on...

8. Close TAI Awakening

9. Download SuccubiHunterScripts from https://mega.nz/folder/FLkBVRpS#TGQG8RPCX_OPiDQcEOCNkA

10. Extract SuccubiHunterScripts

11. Put the SuccubiHunter Folder into TAI Awakening->Scripts

12. Download Either CoreMediaSmall+SuccubiSmall+SuccubiSmallFix or CoreMediaFull+SuccubiFull+SuccubiFullFix from https://gofile.io/d/04dDl3

13. Extract All

14. Copy the Folder SuccubiHunter From CoreMediaSmall/CoreMediaFull to TAI Awakening->Scripts

15. Copy the Folder SuccubiHunter from SuccubiSmall/SuccubiFull to TAI Awakening->Scripts

16. Copy the Folder SuccubiHunter from SuccubiSmallFix/SuccubiFullFix to TAI Awakening->Scripts

17. If it ask you to overwrite Stuff say Yes

18. Start TAI Awakening

19. File->Choose Personality->SuccubiHunter

20. File->Start

21. Game should start, ignore the Variable Error and follow instruction in TAI Awakening from there

You may or may not want to setup a few Images for a Domme to, can´t remember if it´s needed or not

If needed simply get a Folder with a few Images of a Girl, put the Folder somewhere in TAI Awakening and go to

File->Settings->Domme->Domme Media Directory and set the Folder of the Girl there
That should be all, hope it helps :-)
Last edited by meowww on Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

There are errors when playing, because a slash is missing right before "Scripts"

Code: Select all

File not found: ... TeaseAIAwakeningScripts... 
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

playsafe9 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:54 pm There are errors when playing,
File not found: ... TeaseAIAwakeningScripts...
because a slash is missing hright before "Scripts"
Close Awakening

Go to Scripts\SuccubiHunter\System\Variables Delete all the Files in there

Start Awakening

And this time if it says "Please enter where TeaseAI is installed for example C:\TeaseAI\"

Enter E:\Adult\Games\sonstige\TeaseAIAwakening\

the missing \ at the end of your given path is what causes the errors
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

Thank you for the fast answer!
Edited my previous post, I've simply copy+pasted the URL from Windows Explorer without noticing :whistle:
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

playsafe9 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:11 pm Thank you for the fast answer!
Edited my previous post, I've simply copy+pasted the URL from Windows Explorer without noticing :whistle:
No problem, i did the exact same mistake on my very first installation :lol:
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi everyone.

I have awoken this morning to see quite a lot of early feedback that people are having troubles installing and setting up TeaseAi Awakening.

That is my fault, because I am very familiar with the software I did not plan instructions to assist in this process. In the next 24-48 hours I will work on a step by step instruction guide with images to assist you in this process.

Until then Meowww has provided some very good posts above helping people get started and Markus has provided a lot of help in his post where Awakening is hosted previously
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

A rough guide has been added to the forum - if you are still having issues please review the post and provide feedback on anything that is not clear
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:05 pm Hi everyone.

I have awoken this morning to see quite a lot of early feedback that people are having troubles installing and setting up TeaseAi Awakening.

That is my fault, because I am very familiar with the software I did not plan instructions to assist in this process. In the next 24-48 hours I will work on a step by step instruction guide with images to assist you in this process.

Until then Meowww has provided some very good posts above helping people get started and Markus has provided a lot of help in his post where Awakening is hosted previously
asd17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by asd17 »

hi i get this message when some succubi usate stimulate NO_POSSIBLE_LINES: Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary\#SuccubiStimulateApproach.txt i messed up the installation,missing some file or is some bug?
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

It's probably not your fault. What you describe is more likely to be something we missed

There is a lot of randomness and it's easy for me to have missed a possible variable or a simple typo in the succubi could cause it too.

Can you remember who you were fighting?

I'm pretty sure all the level 1 and 2 succubi are OK but we only completed the level 3 and 4 a few days ago so it's reasonably likely we have missed something or made an error there.

Hows the game going otherwise?
asd17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:13 am hi i get this message when some succubi usate stimulate NO_POSSIBLE_LINES: Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary\#SuccubiStimulateApproach.txt i messed up the installation,missing some file or is some bug?